Coby DVD 224 manual table of contents:
- Coby DVD 224 | User Manual - Page 1
- Coby DVD 224 | User Manual - Page 2
... a professional antenna installer.
1. Read and Follow Instructions- All the safety and operation instructions should be .... D. If the video does not operate normally by following the instruction manual.. Adjust only those controls that are covered by operating instructions. Improper ...
- Coby DVD 224 | User Manual - Page 3
SAFETY INFORMATION FEATURES CONTENTS INTRODUCTION
About DVD About MP3 About the player Front panel Rear panel Remote control
1-4 1-2 2 3 3 3 4
5-7 5 6 7 7 8-9 8 9 9
PAL / NTSC color system 4:3 / 16:9...
- Coby DVD 224 | User Manual - Page 4
Select a DVD disc
DVD Region Code
DVD (Digital Versatile Disc)... supports these features).
DVD discs and DVD players are manufactured under the worldwide agreed DVD...
Some features contained in this DVD player are related to the DVD disc's software.
Some features cannot...
- Coby DVD 224 | User Manual - Page 5
This player is compatible to the following disc types: DVD single sided / double sided single... layered
The following discs are NOT acceptable by the DVD player:
CD-DA ...code "ALL" will be acceptable by all players.) Some DVD discs that were purchased outside the application ...
- Coby DVD 224 | User Manual - Page 6
About the player
1.Disc tray 2.Remote control receiver 3.Power button 4.Stop button
5.Play/pause button 6.Open/....
DVD PLAYER MODEL NO. : DVD-216 110-240V 50/60Hz 20W
- Coby DVD 224 | User Manual - Page 7
Remote control surface
On screen Open/Close display
MUTE... CLEAR SEARCH VOL
DIGEST R/L A-B REPEAT
Notes The remote control transmits a directional infrared beam. ...sensor is covered or there is a large object between the remote control and the sensor, the sensor cannot ...
- Coby DVD 224 | User Manual - Page 8
... is verified to comply with part 15 of the FCC rules for Use with cable television service.
CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT
DVD PLAYER MODEL NO. : DVD-216 110-240V 50/60Hz 20W
TO PREVENT ELECTRIC ...
- Coby DVD 224 | User Manual - Page 9
Connect ONE of the above options ONLY , to avoid picture interference.
- Coby DVD 224 | User Manual - Page 10
- Coby DVD 224 | User Manual - Page 11
...player Press the main power switch on the DVD player. Power on the TV set, and the amplifier ...automatically.
E Normally, when a MP3 disc is loaded, the player
Loading batteries to the remote control
Remove the battery ... in the menu.
The remote control transmits ...
- Coby DVD 224 | User Manual - Page 12
... PASSWORD The rating level of the disc is higher then the rating level setting of the player. The player will not play the disc. WRONG DISC The player is equipped with automatic disc quality detection software. When the played detects a problem disc or a damaged disc, the player may keep playing the...
- Coby DVD 224 | User Manual - Page 13
... to display the status of playback type. When a different disc is loaded ( DVD, CD, MP3) ; the OSD indicator bar will be ... other button, the OSD indicator bar will disappear automatically.
DVD mode - OSD
00 : 02 :30
current title Disc Title current chapter Chapter
- Coby DVD 224 | User Manual - Page 14
CD mode - OSD
Track : 3/15
Current track Disc Track
MP3 mode - OSD
ROOT MP3 01 Mp3 02 MP3 03
107 108 109 110 111 112
7 8 9 10 11 12
key to button
- Coby DVD 224 | User Manual - Page 15
... backward this mode. Player will not fast forward or fast backward during WARNING section of a DVD disc.... previously stopped it.
Player will not skip forward or backward during WARNING section of a DVD ... track CD cannot skip.
While playing a DVD, press the TITLE button return to the beginning ...
- Coby DVD 224 | User Manual - Page 16
... Program access)
1 4 7 2 5 8
3 6 9 0
To direct access a DVD Chapter or a CD track, input the desired ...key pad. Input data for the DVD disc start menu or the player`s setup menu.
Some ...search for a desired Title, Chapter, Time or Track. In DVD mode SEARCH Repeat chapter REP....
- Coby DVD 224 | User Manual - Page 17
... menu see SET UP MENU of this instruction manual.
While playback a DVD disc Press ANGLE button repeatedly to select the desired camera ...
Volume level control do not apply to digital audio output level when DVD disc playing.
Title 01 02 03 04 05
- Coby DVD 224 | User Manual - Page 18
Some DVD disc do not allow program setting.... ENGLISH FRENCH GERMAN ITALIAN SPANISH Select the players OSD . Press to confirm the selection. Press SETUP... quit.
Various features of the player can be adjusted in the SETUP menu: 1 Press SETUP...
- Coby DVD 224 | User Manual - Page 19
... THAI RUSSIAN KOREAN OTHERS OFF
Select the disc language setting. Press to confirm the selection. ... Press SETUP button to quit.
Select the disc subtitle setting. Press to confirm the selection. ...
Select the disc audio setting. Press to confirm the selection. ...
- Coby DVD 224 | User Manual - Page 20
... user`s age control item and then enter four digital secret code. The default ... and the player will come to the factory setting up state.
-4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 0
1. Certain DVD ...16:9) or letter box (4:3)only. Adjusting the setting of the disc player will not alter the screen size ...
- Coby DVD 224 | User Manual - Page 21
Should your DVD player develop a problem, please check below before requesting service... format from the player's SETUP MENU, see " SETUP MENU " of this manual.
Select the screen format from DVD ...level higher than the player's rating level setting. "WRONG DISC " : The player is equipped with automatic ...
- Coby DVD 224 | User Manual - Page 22
... control does not function
Remove the obstacles between the remote control and the player. Point the... control towards the remote sensor on the player. Check if the batteries of the remote control have been ... correct polarities. Replace the batteries of the remote control.
Type of Disc
DVD CD-DA CD-...
- Coby DVD 224 | User Manual - Page 23
Body size: 225x265x45mm Packing size: 260x92x330mm Net weight: 1.8kg