Coby TFDVD3295 manual table of contents:
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 1
...an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operation and servicing instructions in the literature accompanying the appliance.
For Customer Use: Enter below the serial number that is located on the rear of the unit...
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 2
... generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not ... and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, ... or modifications to the equipment unless otherwise specified in the manual. If such changes or modifications should be ...
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 3
... read this manual completely, and keep it nearby for future reference. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
Important Safety Instructions
7. 8. 9. 10...., level, stable and strong enough to support the weight of the equipment. Use only a cart ... may void your warranty. Refer service to qualified personnel. Do not place ...
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 4
Important Safety Instructions
Antenna Safety Instructions
If an outdoor antenna is connected, follow the precautions below: An ... level when playback has started.
Legal and Trademark Notices
Coby is a registered trademark of Coby Electronics Corporation. All other trademarks and logos are ...
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 5
...19 DVD Setup----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------21 Troubleshooting -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------23 Specifications ...
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 6
... to achieve horizontal resolution more than 500 lines.
Superior sound Screen
Built-in Dolby Digital decoder to output high quality sound effects. Support the picture size of a normal screen (4:3) and a wide screen (16:9)
LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
TFT liquid crystal display technology delivers...
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 7
Please make sure the following items are included with your product. If any item is missing, contact your dealer.
a, Main Unit b, Power Cord & RCA Cable c, Remote Control Unit
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 8
1 9 10 11 12 13 14 3 2
4 5 6 7 8
1. TFT SCREEN Present high resolution pictures ... Press to turn on/off the player. 17 9. Disc Slot 10. Card Slot 11. USB Port 12. ... for VESA informaiton. A variety of mounts are available in your local retailer, see instructions when installing the unit.
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 9
... backward through DVD 9 29 playback. 30 10 31 5. A-B 11 32 Repeat specifed ... 38 Display system current working information. 10. CH/LIST Display the TV program ...DISC MENU Access the DVD root menu. 16. GUIDE Display TV electronic program guide. 17. MTS Set the audio mode. 18. TITLE Access the DVD title ...
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 10
21. OPEN/CLOSE In the DVD mode, press this button to take in/out disc automatically. 22. RETURN Reveal the previously viewed channel. 23. Skip Forward Repeatedly press this button to skip forward through DVD playback. 24. SLOW Press this button to have current playback advanced in a ...
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 11
Preparation • Remove the battery compartment cover located on the rear of the remote control. Insert 2 x "AAA" batteries, making sure to match their polarities (+/-) to the markings on the inside of the compartment. Replace the cover. • • Batteries in the ...
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 12
Figure. Cable connections
Antenna/Power Connection 1. Connect TV RF sources to the antenna port. TV RF signals include: receiving antenna/CATV net. You can use 75 Ohm coaxial cable to connect outdoor antenna. 2. Insert one end of the supplied power cord to the player's power ...
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 13
... electronic store.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - When work with external device, • Be sure to have all necessary connections properly done before connect the power supply. • Set the unit into the relative input/output mode to enable the signal pass. • Refer to the manual of external sources as well.
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 14
... audio transmission.
50Hz/60Hz Note: The component video jacks on your A/V device are sometimes labeled YPbPr, or YCbCr. For an explanation of component video, see your A/V device's user guide. AC 100V-240V
Component 1 Connection
External AV Source
External AV Source
Component 2 Connection
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 15
... of the the supplied AV cable. 2. Connect the L, R port with the white/red plug of the supplied AV cable to input the audio signal.
Unit Rear Panel AV1 Connection
Supplied RCA Cable
External AV Source
External AV Source
Unit Side Panel AV2 Connection
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 16
Preparations 1. Connect cables.(Refer to the "Cable Connections" section for details). 2. Press POWER to turn on the player. 3. Press SOURCE to select the TV signal mode. a. Press the SOURCE button to display the Input Source menu. b. Press the UP or DOWN buttons to ...
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 17
Menu Description Picture Menu ITEM Picture Mode Contrast Brightness Color Tint Sharpness Display Settings DESCRIPTION Setup the picture mode. (Custom, Vivid, Standard, Sports, Theater, Energy Saving). Adjust the display contrast Adjust the display brightness Adjust the display color ...
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 18
... Timer - The unit will shut down automatically on the Sleep Time. The available option is 5/10/15/30/45/60/90/120/180/240 min, Off. The ... CC type. (CC1~4, Text 1~4) Advanced Selection - Set the advanced CC type (Service 1~6). Option -Press the right direction button to enter Option. Under the option ...
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 19
Menu Description Channel Menu ITEM Air/Cable Auto Scan DESCRIPTION Setup the antenna type as Air or Cable. Search channels automatically. Select this option, press the right button to start searching, press MENU to stop. Favorite Make the favorite channels collection. Select this option...
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 20
The player's AV input function enables the user to view programs from external input sources. 1. Connect the external AV signal source. Refer to the "Cable Connection" section for details 2. Press the SOURCE button to select the relevant AV mode System Setup Menu ...
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 21
... your expectation, please perform the following steps to adjust the screen manually . 1. Enter "VGA Settings" from the Option menu, select "Auto" ... adjust the monitor automatically. 2. Or if you still have problem with the monitor after, adjust "H-Position", "V-Position", "Clock" ...
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 22
After all necessary connections have been made, press POWER to turn on the player and then press the MODE button to select DVD. The following discs can be read by the player : DVD /CD / MP3 /JPEG.
1. Put the disc slightly into the disc tray. 2. The disc ...
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 23
The player will play all tracks on a CD disc by default.
1. Load a disc into the disc tray. 2. It will start playback automatically. Or press direction buttons to select a file from the menu and press OK or PLAY/PAUSE button to start playback. Press left/right button to ...
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 24
... would start playing section A-B. To cancel, press A-B. NOTE: Some discs do not support the repeat function. Search Function Go to a desired section in a disc. .... 2. Press GOTO once again to exit. NOTE: Some DVD discs do not support the search function. Fast Playback Press / on the remote to go fast ...
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 25
Slow Playback Slow Motion Press the SLOW button on the remote to have current playback advanced in a slow motion, repeatedly press this button to change speed as below.
Step by Step Press Play/Pause to pause current playback, and then repeatedly press SLOW to have playback moved ...
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 26
Various features can be preset through the DVD setup menu. Press the DVD SETUP button to show the DVD menu.
While working with the setup menu: 1. Press the direction buttons to select the desired item. 2. Press the right direction button or the OK button to confirm settings. 3. To exit, ...
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 27
Item OSD Language Audio Lang Subtitle Lang Menu Lang
Instruction Setup the OSD language. Setup the audio language. Setup the subtitle language. When OFF is selected, the subtitle will not be displayed. Setup the menu language.
Default English English English English
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 28
If you have a problem with this device, please read the troubleshooting guide section ... resources do not resolve the problem, please contact Technical Support.
Symptom No Power
... does not work
Specifications and manual are subject to change without prior notice.
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 29
TFDVD 2695 Active Area Resolution Display Color Pixel Pitch TV System TV Charactoristic Antenna Impedance Power Consumption 75Ω 100-240V 50/60Hz On Working Standard Operating Temperature Range Speaker 0ºc-40ºc 110W(Max) 2x(8Ω,10W) 26" 1366X768 8 bit -16.7 M 0.4215(H) x 0.4215(V) ...
- Coby TFDVD3295 | User Manual - Page 30
TFT LCD Widescreen Television
Please read this manual carefully before connection and use