Haier AES44B manual table of contents:
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 1
Aficionado Series: Compact Refrigerators
AES44 Model Shown
Model # AES27/AES44
Quality ■ Innovation ■ Style
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 2
... described in this use and care guide. 2) This refrigerator must be properly installed in accordance with the installation instructions before it is used. See grounding instructions in the installation section. 3) Never unplug your refrigerator by pulling on the power cord. Always grasp ...
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 3
... the doors. Leave the shelves in place so that children may not easily climb inside.
Thank you for using our Haier product. This easy-to-use manual will guide you in getting the best use of your refrigerator. Remember to record the model ...
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 4
TABLE OF CONTENTS
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS PARTS AND FEATURES INSTALLING YOUR REFRIGERATOR Unpacking Installation limitations Proper air circulation Electrical ... the Lock Replacing Light Bulb Defrosting Your Refrigerator Food storage information Normal operating sounds
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 5
PARTS AND FEATURES
1 9 3
7 6 10 AES27 8
3 9 4
6 10 AES44 1. freezer compartment 2. ice tray 3. convertible drip / storage tray 4. interior storage shelves 1 full width wire 2 full width glass 5. crisper 6. lock
7. can storage
NA 1 full width with ...
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 6
... level the refrigerator. Adjust legs by turning to raise or lower the refrigerator. • This model is designed for free standing installation. It should... and electrical connections. • The following are recommended clearances around the refrigerator: Sides ...3/4" (19mm) Top...2" (50mm) Back ...2" (...
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 7
(all models) (see fig. #1)
1. Remove the top hinge cover. 2. ...the top hinge cover.
Reversing the Door Hinge
1. Removing the top hinge cover screw and then... opposite hole and tighten. (see fig. #2) 6. Tip the refrigerator back against a wall so that it may not ...
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 8
General Features Adjustable temperature dial:
Your refrigerator will automatically maintain the temperature level you ... the temperature to your needs. (Note: If the refrigerator has been placed in a horizontal or tilted ... / Drip Pan
(see fig. #5) • Your model has the convertible storage / drip pan ...
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 9
Using the Lock
(see fig. #7)
• Your refrigerator is equipped with a lock and key (located at the bottom center of the door) for optional security, should you choose. Simply close the refrigerator door, insert the key and turn. To open, insert the key and turn in ...
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 10
Defrosting Your Refrigerator
• For maximum energy efficiency, defrost freezer section whenever frost ... open and place a bowl of warm water in the refrigerator. Never use sharp objects to remove ... wipe down the drip tray, as well as the interior of the refrigerator. You may now reset your ...
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 11
...• Hot food should be allowed to cool before storing in the refrigeration. This will prevent unnecessary energy use. • Fresh seafood should... Boiling water, grugling sounds or slight vibrations that are the result of the refrigerant circulating through the cooling coils. • The thermostat control ...
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 12
...shock always unplug your convertible freezer / refrigerator before cleaning. Ignoring this warning may ...solution, to wipe down your convertible freezer / refrigerator. • Rinse with clean warm water and ... and/or discolor your convertible freezer / refrigerator.
• Clean door gaskets ...
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 13
...etc. Moisture build up on interior or exterior of the refrigerator: • This is normal during high humidity periods....openings. • Check door gaskets for proper seal. Refrigerator has an odor: • Interior needs cleaning... wrapped or sealed are giving off odors. Refrigerator door does not shut properly...
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 14
... at Haier's discretion. A&E factory service is the authorized service provider for Haier. If it is determined that repair is not appropriate or replacement part is unavailable for repair, Haier will exchange the product with a refurbished or new product the same or ...
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 15
... Return This Product To The Store
If you have a problem with this product, please contact the "Haier Customer Satisfaction Center" at 1-877-337-3639. DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY SERVICE
115V, 60 Hz
Made in China
Haier America New York, NY 10018
Printed in China
AES27 / ...