Haier AES44B manual table of contents:
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 1
Aficionado Series: Compact Refrigerators
AES44 Model Shown
Model # AES27/AES44
Quality ■ Innovation ■ Style
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 2
... including the following: 1) Use this appliance only for its intended purpose as described in this use and care guide. 2) This refrigerator must be properly installed in accordance with the installation instructions before it is used. See grounding instructions in the installation section. 3) ...
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 3
...child entrapment. Before you throw away your old appliance,take off the doors. Leave the shelves in place so...climb inside.
Thank you for using our Haier product. This easy-to-use manual will guide you in getting the best use of your refrigerator. Remember to record the model and serial number. They ...
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 4
TABLE OF CONTENTS
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS PARTS AND FEATURES INSTALLING YOUR REFRIGERATOR Unpacking Installation limitations Proper air circulation Electrical ... and maintenance Power interruptions Vacation & moving care TROUBLESHOOTING LIMITED WARRANTY
11 11 11 11 12 13
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 5
PARTS AND FEATURES
1 9 3
7 6 10 AES27 8
3 9 4
6 10 AES44 1. freezer compartment 2. ice tray 3. convertible drip / storage tray 4. interior storage shelves 1 full width wire 2 full width glass 5. crisper 6. lock
7. can storage
NA 1 full width with ...
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 6
... and electrical connections. • The following are recommended clearances around the refrigerator: Sides ...3/4" (19mm) Top...2" (50mm) Back ...2" (... the electrical rating of the appliance.
Energy Saving Tips
• Do not place your refrigerator next to a heating vent, a range, or in direct sunlight. ...
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 7
... door pin from the bracket of the lower hinge by turning counter clockwise. Move the pin to the opposite hole and tighten. (see fig. #2) 6. Tip the refrigerator back against a wall so that it may not fall over. 7. Loosen the screws holding the lower hinge bracket and remove the hinge. 8. Align the ...
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 8
...General Features Adjustable temperature dial:
Your refrigerator will automatically maintain the temperature level you ... to OFF stops cooling in both the refrigeration and freezer sections. At first, set the dial ... food items which should be kept at a cooler temperature such as cheeses, luncheon meats ...
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 9
Using the Lock
(see fig. #7)
• Your refrigerator is equipped with a lock and key (located at the bottom center of the door) for optional security, should you choose. Simply close the refrigerator door, insert the key and turn. To open, insert the key and turn in ...
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 10
Defrosting Your Refrigerator
• For maximum energy efficiency, defrost freezer section whenever frost accumulates to a thickness of 1/4" or more on freezer walls. Note that frost tends to accumulate ... the summer months. (see fig. #9) 1. To defrost freezer remove all food and the ice ...
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 11
...• Hot food should be allowed to cool before storing in the refrigeration. This will prevent unnecessary energy use. • Fresh seafood should... Boiling water, grugling sounds or slight vibrations that are the result of the refrigerant circulating through the cooling coils. • The thermostat control ...
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 12
... electric shock always unplug your convertible freezer / refrigerator before cleaning. Ignoring this warning may... products, always read and follow manufacturer's instructions and warnings to avoid personal injury ... every three months according to general instructions. Gaskets must be kept clean and ...
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 13
Unit Does Not Operate: • Check if thermostat control is not ... etc. Moisture build up on interior or exterior of the refrigerator: • This is normal during high humidity periods..... • Check door gaskets for proper seal. Refrigerator has an odor: • Interior needs cleaning....
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 14
...not appropriate or replacement part is unavailable for repair, Haier will exchange the product with a refurbished or new product ... customer service 1-877-337-3639. THIS WARRANTY COVERS APPLIANCES WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED ... rights, which vary from state to state. Haier America New York, NY 10018
- Haier AES44B | User Manual - Page 15
... Not Return This Product To The Store
If you have a problem with this product, please contact the "Haier Customer Satisfaction Center" at 1-877-337-3639. DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY SERVICE
115V, 60 Hz
Made in China
Haier America New York, NY 10018
Printed in China...