Haier HNCM035E manual table of contents:
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 1
Manual Defrost Chest Freezer Congelateur Bahut a Dégivrage Manuel Congelador de Cofre de Descongelar Manualmente
Quality • Innovation • Style
User Manual HNCM035E, HNCM053E, HNCM070E Guide de l'Utilisateur HNCM035E,...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 2
... and care guide. 2. This freezer must be properly installed in accordance with the installation instructions before ... out from the outlet. 4. Repair or replace immediately, all electric service cords that have become... electrical device or any sharp instrument in defrosting your freezer. 7. If your old...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 3
... your refrigerator in the presence of explosive fumes.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
For Future Reference Please
Risk of child ... inside.
Thank you for using our Haier product. This easy-to-use manual will guide you in getting the best use of your freezer. Remember to record the model and serial ...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 4
Safety Precautions ...1 Parts And Features ...4 Installing Your Freezer ...5 Unpacking Your ... ...6 Use of Extension Cords ...6 Install Limitations...6
Freezer Features And Use ...7
Operating Your ... ...11 Vacation and Moving Care ...11 Troubleshooting ...12 Warranty Information...14
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 5
Parts And Features
1. Temperature Control Adjustment 2. Vinyl Coated Wire Basket 3. Interior Drain Plug (see insert)
4. Exterior Drain Plug 5. Power on Indicator (red) 6. Compressor on Indicator (green)
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 6
...it more than a 45-degree angle. This could damage the compressor and the sealed system. • If the freezer is tilted let it stand in an ..., plumbing and electrical connections. • The following are recommended clearances around the refrigerator: Sides 4" (102mm) Top...4" (102mm) Back...4" (102mm)
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 7
... Outlet (115 volts, 15 amps outlet) with proper grounding to power the freezer. • Avoid the use ...practice since it provides no effective grounding for the freezer and may result in shock hazard.... 55˚ Fahrenheit. • Select a suitable location for the freezer on a hard even surface away from direct ...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 8
...outlet having 115 volts and 15 amps. Turn on power switch. Power light ... on, the green "run" light will be lit indicating that the freezer compressor is in operation. • Set the temperature, on the temperature .... Turning the dial to OFF stops cooling the freezer. Set the dial to "4" and allow...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 9
... OFF position and unplug the unit. Remove the drain plug from the inside of the freezer. Defrosting usually takes a few hours. To defrost faster ... to avoid overflow.
• Wipe the interior of the freezer and replace the electrical plug in the electrical outlet. • Reset ...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 10
.... • Hot food should be allowed to cool before storing in the freezer. This will prevent unnecessary energy use. • When storing meats, keep ... of the improperly packaged food. • Follow package or container instructions for proper storage. • Packaging Recommendations: Plastic containers with air...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 11
...always read and General:
follow manufacturer's instructions and warnings to avoid personal injury ...dampened with the cleaning solution, to wipe down your freezer. • Rinse with clean warm water and ... seal. • Petroleum jelly applied lightly on the hinge side of gaskets will keep the gasket pliable...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 12
... and discard spoiled or thawed food in freezer. Clean freezer before reusing.
Vacation and ...Care
• For long vacations or absences, empty food from freezer, move the temperature DIAL to the OFF position ...can circulate inside. When moving always move the freezer vertically. Do not move with the unit ...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 13
Freezer Does Not Operate:
• Check if thermostat control is not ...30-40 minutes to see whether freezer will start. Compressor cycle must be complete to operate....gaskets for proper seal. • Clean condenser coils (for models with exposed condenser coils). • Adjust temperature...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 14
Freezer runs too frequently:
• This may be normal to maintain constant temperature during ... if doors are completely closed. • Check freezer compartment for blockage from frozen food packages, containers, etc.
Freezer has an odor:
• Interior needs cleaning. • Foods improperly wrapped...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 15
...Haier with proof of the date of purchase, brand, model and serial number for verification prior to any ... 90 days for labor 90 days for parts No other warranty applies What is covered/... is the authorized service provider for Haier. If it is determined that repair is not appropriate or replacement part ...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 16
...337-3639. DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY SERVICE
Ne pas Réexpé...concernant ce produit, veuillez contacter le service des consommateurs 'Haier Customer Satisfaction Center' au 1-877...10018
Printed in China
HNCM035 53 70 E Issued: October 05
Part# - RF-9999-225