Haier HNCM035E manual table of contents:
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 1
... a Dégivrage Manuel Congelador de Cofre de Descongelar Manualmente
Quality • Innovation • Style
User Manual HNCM035E, HNCM053E, HNCM070E Guide de l'Utilisateur HNCM035E, HNCM053E, HNCM070E Manual del Usuario Modelo ...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 2
... as described in this use and care guide. 2. This freezer must be properly installed in accordance with the installation instructions before it is used. See grounding instructions in the installation section. 3. Never unplug your freezer by pulling on the power cord. Always grasp the plug...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 3
... Leave the shelves in place so that children may not easily climb inside.
Thank you for using our Haier product. This easy-to-use manual will guide you in getting the best use of your freezer. Remember to record the model and serial number. They ...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 4
Safety Precautions ...1 Parts And Features ...4 Installing Your Freezer ...5 Unpacking Your ... ...6 Use of Extension Cords ...6 Install Limitations...6
Freezer Features And Use ...7
Operating Your ... Information ...9 Normal Operating Sounds ...9
Proper Freezer Care and Cleaning...10 Cleaning and...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 5
Parts And Features
1. Temperature Control Adjustment 2. Vinyl Coated Wire Basket 3. Interior Drain Plug (see insert)
4. Exterior Drain Plug 5. Power on Indicator (red) 6. Compressor on Indicator (green)
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 6
.... It should not be recessed or built-in. • Place the freezer on a floor strong enough to support it fully loaded. • When moving the freezer, never... refrigerant to settle.
Proper Air Circulation
• To assure your freezer works at the maximum efficiency it was designed for, you should install it ...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 7
...15 amps outlet) with proper grounding to power the freezer. • Avoid the use of three plug adapters ... since it provides no effective grounding for the freezer and may result in shock hazard....below 55˚ Fahrenheit. • Select a suitable location for the freezer on a hard even surface away from direct ...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 8
...light will come on, the green "run" light will be lit indicating that the freezer compressor is in operation. • Set the temperature, on the temperature control knob.... Features
Adjustable temperature dial: (see fig. # 1)
Your freezer will automatically maintain the temperature level you select. ...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 9
... OFF position and unplug the unit. Remove the drain plug from the inside of the freezer. Defrosting usually takes a few hours. To defrost faster ... drain to avoid overflow.
• Wipe the interior of the freezer and replace the electrical plug in the electrical outlet. • ...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 10
... spills. • Hot food should be allowed to cool before storing in the freezer. This will prevent unnecessary energy use. • When storing meats, keep in the original packaging or rewrap as necessary. • Proper freezer storage requires correct packaging. All foods must be in ...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 11
...To avoid electric shock always unplug your
freezer before cleaning. Ignoring this warning may result ... dampened with the cleaning solution, to wipe down your freezer. • Rinse with clean warm water and dry... may dissolve, damage and/or discolor your freezer.
Door Gaskets: • Clean door gaskets every...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 12
... and discard spoiled or thawed food in freezer. Clean freezer before reusing.
Vacation and ...Care
• For long vacations or absences, empty food from freezer, move the temperature DIAL to the OFF position ...can circulate inside. When moving always move the freezer vertically. Do not move with the unit ...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 13
... control is not in the "OFF" position. • Check if freezer is plugged in. • Check if there is power at... Wait for 30-40 minutes to see whether freezer will start. Compressor cycle must be complete ...time for recently added warm food to reach freezer temperature. • Check gaskets for proper seal....
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 14
Freezer runs too frequently:
• This may be normal to maintain constant temperature during ... if doors are completely closed. • Check freezer compartment for blockage from frozen food packages, containers, etc.
Freezer has an odor:
• Interior needs cleaning. • Foods improperly wrapped...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 15
... at Haier's discretion. A&E factory service is the authorized service provider for Haier. If it is determined that repair is not appropriate or replacement part is unavailable for repair, Haier will exchange the product with a refurbished or new product the same or ...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 16
If you have a problem with this product, please contact the "Haier Customer Satisfaction Center" at... ce produit, veuillez contacter le service des consommateurs 'Haier Customer Satisfaction Center' au 1-...
Made in China Fabriqué en Chine Hecho en China
Haier America New York, NY 10018