Haier HNCM035E manual table of contents:
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 1
Manual Defrost Chest Freezer Congelateur Bahut a Dégivrage Manuel Congelador de Cofre de Descongelar Manualmente
Quality • Innovation • Style
User Manual HNCM035E, HNCM053E, HNCM070E Guide de l'Utilisateur HNCM035E,...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 2
...use and care guide. 2. This freezer must be properly installed in accordance with the installation instructions before...: If for any reason this product requires service, we strongly recommend that a certified technician performs the service. 6. Do not use any electrical device or any sharp instrument...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 3
...that children may not easily climb inside.
Thank you for using our Haier product. This easy-to-use manual will guide you in getting the best use ...record the model and serial number. They are on a label in back of the freezer.
Model number Serial number Date of purchase
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 4
Safety Precautions ...1 Parts And Features ...4 Installing Your Freezer ...5 Unpacking Your ... ...6 Use of Extension Cords ...6 Install Limitations...6
Freezer Features And Use ...7
Operating Your ... ...11 Vacation and Moving Care ...11 Troubleshooting ...12 Warranty Information...14
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 5
Parts And Features
1. Temperature Control Adjustment 2. Vinyl Coated Wire Basket 3. Interior Drain Plug (see insert)
4. Exterior Drain Plug 5. Power on Indicator (red) 6. Compressor on Indicator (green)
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 6
.... It should not be recessed or built-in. • Place the freezer on a floor strong enough to support it fully loaded. • When moving the freezer, never...least 24 hours prior to plugging. This is to allow the refrigerant to settle.
Proper Air Circulation
• To assure your freezer works at the maximum ...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 7
... Outlet (115 volts, 15 amps outlet) with proper grounding to power the freezer. • Avoid the use ...practice since it provides no effective grounding for the freezer and may result in shock hazard.... 55˚ Fahrenheit. • Select a suitable location for the freezer on a hard even surface away from direct ...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 8
...outlet having 115 volts and 15 amps. Turn on power switch. Power light ... on, the green "run" light will be lit indicating that the freezer compressor is in operation. • Set the temperature, on the temperature .... Turning the dial to OFF stops cooling the freezer. Set the dial to "4" and allow...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 9
... OFF position and unplug the unit. Remove the drain plug from the inside of the freezer. Defrosting usually takes a few hours. To defrost faster ... drain to avoid overflow.
• Wipe the interior of the freezer and replace the electrical plug in the electrical outlet. • ...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 10
... • Hot food should be allowed to cool before storing in the freezer. This will prevent unnecessary energy use. • When storing meats, ... Boiling water, gurgling sounds or slight vibrations that are the result of the refrigerant circulating through the cooling coils. • The thermostat control will ...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 11
... always read and General:
follow manufacturer's instructions and warnings to avoid personal injury or... dampened with the cleaning solution, to wipe down your freezer. • Rinse with clean warm water and dry...gaskets every three months according to
general instructions. Gaskets must be kept clean and ...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 12
... and discard spoiled or thawed food in freezer. Clean freezer before reusing.
Vacation and ...Care
• For long vacations or absences, empty food from freezer, move the temperature DIAL to the OFF position ...can circulate inside. When moving always move the freezer vertically. Do not move with the unit ...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 13
Freezer Does Not Operate:
• Check if thermostat control is not in the "OFF" position. • Check if freezer is plugged in. • Check if there is power ... for proper seal. • Clean condenser coils (for models with exposed condenser coils). • Adjust temperature ...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 14
Freezer runs too frequently:
• This may be normal to maintain constant temperature during ... if doors are completely closed. • Check freezer compartment for blockage from frozen food packages, containers, etc.
Freezer has an odor:
• Interior needs cleaning. • Foods improperly wrapped...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 15
...Haier with proof of the date of purchase, brand, model and serial number for verification prior to any ...service is the authorized service provider for Haier. If it is determined that repair is not appropriate or replacement part..., which vary from state to state. Haier America New York, NY 10018. 1-877...
- Haier HNCM035E | Product Manual - Page 16
.... DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY SERVICE
Ne pas Ré... el "Centro de Servicio al Consumidor de Haier" al 1-877-337-3639 (Vá... Fabriqué en Chine Hecho en China
Haier America New York, NY 10018
Printed in China
HNCM035 53 70 E Issued: October 05
Part# - RF-9999-225...