HP ENVY 5530 manual table of contents:
- HP ENVY 5530 | Reference Guide - Page 1
HP ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One Series
1. Set up your printer: Follow the ... Vista®, and Windows XP: Click Start > All Programs > HP > HP ENVY 5530 series > Help. •• OS X ...Help > Mac Help. In the Help Viewer window, choose HP ENVY 5530 series from the Mac Help pop-up menu. Readme: Contains ...
- HP ENVY 5530 | Reference Guide - Page 2
...when you first turn on the printer. ePrint icon/button: Opens the Web Services Summary, where you can check ePrint status details, change ePrint settings, or print an Info page. Wireless icon/button:... your printer to a wireless network using the Wireless Setup Wizard, check wireless status and change...
- HP ENVY 5530 | Reference Guide - Page 3
...download free diagnostic utilities (tools) that you can use to fix common printer problems.
Make sure that the printer ...and then double-click HP Installer. 4. Follow the on-screen and the printed setup instructions that came with the HP printer.
Acknowledgements Windows XP, Windows Vista...
- HP ENVY 5530 | Reference Guide - Page 4
... can help you prepare your wireless network, set up or reconfigure your printer, and troubleshoot networking problems.
If your ... same network. For each additional computer you only need to install the HP printer software. During the software installation, select ...
- HP ENVY 5530 | Reference Guide - Page 5
...Start menu, select All Programs or Programs, and then select HP. 2. Select HP ENVY 5530 series. 3. Select Printer Setup & Software. 4. Select Convert...connect to the wireless direct name, for example: HP-print-xx-ENVY 5530 series (where xx are the unique characters to identify ...
- HP ENVY 5530 | Reference Guide - Page 6
HP printer limited warranty statement
HP product Software Media Printer Print or Ink cartridges Duration of limited warranty 90 ... refilled cartridge or an expired ink cartridge, HP will charge its standard time and materials charges to service the printer for the particular failure ...