LG LG501C manual table of contents:
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 1
LG501C User Guide
Some of the contents in this manual may differ from your phone depending on the software of the phone or your service provider.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 2
1. Earpiece Lets you hear the caller. 2. LCD Screen Displays messages and indicator icons.... Menu. 8. Menu/OK Key Lets you access the phone's main menu and also selects the highlighted choice ...menu. 12. Lock Mode Key pad Use to lock the phone (from standby mode press and hold for about 3...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 3
... volume during a call. 3. Charger/Accessory Port Connects the phone to the battery charger or other available accessories. 4. ...USB
You can use your computer to charge your phone. Connect one end of a USB cable to the charging accessory port on your phone and the other end to a high-power USB port on...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 4
Internal Qwerty Keypad
Your phone features a QWERTY keyboard, specifically designed for easy and comfortable text entry. The ... you to lock the function. Press Right Option Key then OK key to unlock the phone.
8. Back key Deletes single spaces or characters with a quick press, but ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 5
Press Menu to access the nine phone menus. There are two methods of accessing menus and submenus: Use the ..., or Press the number key that corresponds with the menu (or submenu).
1. My Phone Number 2. Airtime Info 3. Airtime Display 4. Serial Number 5. Code ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 6
...Take Photo 2. Record Voice 3. Images 4. Sounds M e nu s O ve r v i ew 1. Alarm Clock 2. Calendar 3. Notepad
1. Sound 1. Ringtones 2. Volume 3. Message Alerts
1. Paired Devices 2. Power 3. My Visibility 4. My Bluetooth Info
4. Alert Type 5. Service Alerts 6. Power On/Off Tone
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 7
...6. Clocks & Calendar 7. Font Settings 8. Word Prediciton 3. Security 1. Lock Phone 2. Camera Restriction 3. Change Lock Code 4. Reset Default
4. Call ... Mode 5. System 1. Network 2. Location 6. Memory 1. Reserved Memory 2. Multimedia 7. Phone Info 1. My Number 2. ESN/MEID 3. Icon Glossary 4. Version ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 8
... use of the phone.
Removing the Battery
Turn the phone off. Slide the battery cover downward to remove it. Use the opening near the... of the battery cover, then sliding the cover downward. Align the battery with the terminals near the top of the phone (see image 1), then snap the rest of the battery ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 9
... or data cable into the charger port of your phone.
displaying a warning message. If the battery charge level becomes exceedingly low, the phone automatically switches off and any function ...is not saved.
1. Plug the end of the adapter into the phone's charger port and the other end into ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 10
Getting Started with Your Phone
Signal Strength Screen Icons
Call quality depends on ...a window. To see the icon glossary, go to Menu -> Settings -> Phone Info -> Icon Glossary on your phone... Yo u r P h o n e
1. Make sure the phone is turned on. If not, press for about 3 seconds to...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 11
... select any of these to redial.
If you press or (the side keys), while the phone is ringing, the ringing or vibration is muted for that call.
to end the call.
1. When the phone rings and/or vibrates, press to answer.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 12
... in standby mode, and the earpiece volume during a phone call. The upper key increases the volume and ... lock code/password is the last 4 digits of your phone number.
To quickly lock your phone ... and press
The Mute function is available during a phone call. To quickly activate Mute during a ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 13
...number and press .
Caller ID displays the phone number or name of the incoming call. If ...Contacts, the name will appear along with the phone number. Check with your service provider for availability.
Speed ...Dialing is a convenient feature that allows you to make phone calls quickly. A number key can...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 14
Entering and Editing Information
You can customize and enter text in many of the functions in your phone. Including, but not limited to: the Banner, Calendar, Contacts and messages. While entering text, the following are your options: Shift Key: Press to change capitalization T9Word : ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 15
... 2/ Fax
Use Update Existing to add another phone number to a contact already stored in memory.
... next string of digits. Pause (P)
5. Enter a name for the phone number (up to 32 characters) and press . A confirmation message is displayed briefly.
The phone waits 2 seconds before sending the next ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 16
... 3. Press
4. Use to highlight the Contact entry to edit, then View. press
The LG501C phone is able to perform a dynamic search of the contents in your phone's Contact List. A dynamic search compares entered letters or numbers on ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 17
Searching by Letter 1. Press 2. Press 3. Press
4. Highlight a contact and press Right Option Key Options. 5. Select an option.
4. Start entering the Contact name. The matching entries will be automatically highlighted.
Scrolling Through Your Contacts
1. Press 2. ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 18
... 1. Press 2. Press
Once you have stored phone numbers in your Contacts, you can place ... Calls/Dialed Calls/All Calls
4. Use to highlight the phone number. 5. Press Speed Dialing For a single-digit ... entry, then press View. 5. Use to highlight the phone number.
to place the call.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 19
The Prepaid Menu provides shortcuts to access useful account information.
Using Phone Menus
3. My Phone Number
1. Press , , . My Phone Number displays the phone's phone number.
1. Add Airtime
1. Press , ,
Allows you to add airtime. .
4. Airtime Info
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 20
... in your phone's memory.
7. Code Entry Mode
Code Entry Mode will allow the phone to accept Tracfone-related codes in order to add units, modify specific data and troubleshoot the phone. In using the Code Entry Mode, you can't receive incoming calls or use ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 21
... List. 1. Press , , .
2. Enter the name, then press . 3. Highlight the field you wish to store the contact information. 4. Enter the phone number or e-mail address. 5. Continue adding the desired contact information to the entry. 6. When you are finished entering the desired contact information, ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 22
Allows you to view your grouped Contacts, add a new group, change the name of a group, or delete a whole group. 1. Press , , . 2. Choose from the following options:
4. My vCard
Allows you to edit your vCard, which you can then send to others via Bluetooth. 1. Press , , .
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 23
...(if applicable), then press . A confirmation message is displayed.
The phone can store up to 835 messages, including a ..., and 15 SMS and 20 MMS in the Draft. The information stored in the message is determined by phone model and service capability. Other limits such as available ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 24
The Basics of Sending a Text Message
1. Press 3. Press field. , , . 2. Enter the recipient's address. to access the text
Call History To select a recipient from your Call History.
Groups Select a recipient from your Groups. Cancel Cancels editing your message.
Recent Messages Choose ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 25
4. Press Right Option Key Options.
Failed Text/Picture Message Failed Multiple Text/Picture Messages Sent Text/Picture Message
Insert Templates/ Signature/ Name & Number Save As Drafts/Templates Priority Level High/ Normal Cancel Cancels editing your message.
5. Use to highlight an option ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 26
4. Enter your subject and message. 5. Withthe Image field, press Left Option Key Add, and press to select: the message fields. The following options are available: * Editing the To: field
Image/ Take Photo
Contacts/ Call History/ Recent Messages/ Groups/ Cancel Preview/ Add/ Go to/ Save ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 27
.../ Forward/ Save Contact/ Lock/ Message Info/ Delete Multiple For picture messages: Delete/ Forward/ Save Contact/ Lock/ Message Info/ Delete Multiple
The phone can alert you in several ways when you receive a new message, including:
Displaying a notification message on the screen. Displaying the...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 28
... to 100 sent messages (50 SMS and 50 MMS) can be stored in the Outbox folder. View the contents of sent messages and verify whether the transmission was successful (if verification is supported by network). 1. Press , , .
M es s a g es
Message Info Shows the message type, priority, and status.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 29
2. Use to highlight a sent message. 3. Press Left Option Key Resend to resend the message to the recipient, View to view the message, or Right Option Key Options to access the following options:
Save Contact Stores the callback number, e-mail address, and numbers in the received message into your ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 30
1. Press Displays saved draft messages. , , .
Allows you to access new voice messages recorded in your voice mail box. Your phone will notify you when you receive a new voice message.
2. Use to highlight a Draft/Saved message. Options available are:
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 31
Allows you to display, edit, and add text phrases. These text strings allow you to reduce manual text input into messages. 1. Press , , .
Allows you to configure Messaging settings. 1. Press 2. Use to highlight Entry Mode/ Signature then press . 3. Use to highlight one of ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 32
... the same time. 1. Press
M es s a g es / Re c e n t C a l l s
The Recent Calls Menu is a list of the last phone numbers or Contacts entries for calls you placed, accepted, or missed. It is continually updated as new numbers are added to the beginning of the list and the oldest entries ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 33
2. Received Calls
Allows you to view the list of incoming calls; up to 40 entries. 1. Press 2. Use , , .
5. Call Timer
Allows you to view the duration of selected calls. 1. Press 2. Use , , . to highlight a call
to highlight an entry.
3. Dialed Calls
Allows you to view the list of outgoing calls...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 34
... content. Accessibility and selections within this feature are dependent upon your service provider. For specific information on Web contact your service provider.
1. Buy Games
1. Press or , ,
Select the preloaded games:
G a m es / B rows e r
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 35
Navigating Through the Browser
On-screen items may be presented in one of the following ways:
Use to scroll through the content if the current page does not fit on one screen. The currently selected item is indicated by a cursor on the screen.
You can use your ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 36
... Right Option Key . To change to upper case, press .
Initiating a Phone Call From Web
You can make a phone call from Web if the site you are using supports the feature. The browser ... the call. After you end the call, your phone returns to the screen from which you initiated the call.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 37
1. Press ,
3. Press the Left Option Key Gallery to access My Images or press the Right Option Key Options for the following options:
1. Take Photo
, . 2. Press to access the following camera options:
Resolution 480X640/ 240X320/ 144X176/ 120X160 Capture Zoom
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 38
4. Take a picture by pressing Capture. 5. Select Send, Send to Online Album, or View after the picture is taken. Send will open a new Picture Message. View will offer the following options:
G G G
2. Record Voice
Record Voice allows you to record short verbal/voice messages. 1. Press
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 39
Images allows you to view your saved images, some of which can be set as your phone's Main Screen or Picture ID. 1. Press , , . 2. Select My Images/ Default/ Buy Graphics then press . 3. Highlight the image you want to display.
Audios allows you to access saved audio clips and...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 40
Allows you to make phone calls quickly and easily by voice. Your phone recalls the number from your Contacts, displays it briefly, and then dials ...calls, messages and voicemails.
1. Press , , , . 2. The phone will announce any new Voicemail(s).
1.3 Missed ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 41
Allows you to view more information about the features in Voice Control. 1. Press , , , .
more information about an incoming call in addition to, or instead of, the Ring/Ringtone. 1. Press 2. between the options: Disable/ Announce/ Announce + Ring , , .
2. Command Mode
Allows you to ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 42
...Option Key Set to set the alarm time.
Allows you to store and access your agenda(s). Simply enter your appointments in the Calendar, and your phone will alert you with a reminder. 1. Press , , .
4. Use to highlight Repeat (recurrence setting). 5. Press to select one of the following. ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 43
... time G Reminder G Repeat G Until G Ringtone Save. 5. Press
The LG501C is compatible with devices that support the Bluetooth® Headset, HandsFree, Phonebook Access, and ... Push. You may create and store 20 pairings within the LG501C and connect to one device at a time. The approximate communication ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 44
Read the user guide of each Bluetooth® accessory that you are trying to pair with your phone because the instructions may be different. The Bluetooth® features available on this handset may not be compatible with all ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 45
instructions for the correct passkey (typically "0000" - 4 zeroes). Enter the passkey and press . 7. The handset will prompt you for your connection preferences. Highlight Always Ask or Always Connect and press . 8. Once connected, you will see the device listed in the Paired Devices menu.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 46
Your phone is equipped with helpful tools, including: Calculator, Ez Tip Calculator, World Clock, Stopwatch, Unit Converter.
Allows you to perform simple mathematical calculations. You can enter numbers up to the ninth decimal place. 1. Press
To o l s
2. Ez Tip...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 47
..., Temperature, Mass, Volume and Velocity. 1. Press , , .
To o l s
Daylight Saving Time/ Delete/ Delete All
2. Press the unit of measurement you want to convert:
Allows you to use the Stopwatch function of the phone.
Currency/ Area/ Length/ Mass/ Temperature/ Volume/ Velocity
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 48
Options to customize your phone's sounds:
Allows you to set various volume settings. 1. Press 2. Select Master Volume/ Keypad/ ... a setting, then press . , , , .
Play to play the 5. Press ringtone, and Left Option Key Set to set the ringtone to your phone.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 49
...types. Ring Only/ Vibrate Only/ Ring & Vibrate 4. Press
Alerts you when the call is connected.
Alerts you when you scroll through the end of a menu list.
1.5 Service Alerts
Alerts you when the battery charge level is low.
S ett i n g s
Allows you to set any of the 5 Alert options to ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 50
Allows you to set the phone to sound a tone when the phone is powered on and off.... press .
Options to customize your phone's display screen.
S ett i n g s
Allows you to choose the kind of background to be displayed on the phone. 1. Press 2. Select My Images, Default...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 51
... , , , .
Font Type/ Dial Font Style/ Dial Font Size 3. Use to highlight an option, then press . Options for Font Type LG Gothic/ LG Greentea/ LG Mint/ LG Round/ LG Secret
Options for Dial Font Size
S ett i n g s
2. Use to highlight an option,...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 52
... and press . The default lock code is commonly the last 4 digits of your phone number. 3. Press
... lock code is entered. You can still receive phone calls and make emergency calls. You ... by setting a New Lock code within the Security menu.
Unlock The phone will remain unlocked. Lock The ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 53
... select between Unlock/ Lock then press
Allows you to reset your phone to the factory default settings. . 1. Press , , .
3.3 Change Lock Code
Allows you to ...lock code and press .
Change Lock Code 3. Press and select Phone Only/ Camera.
4. A message will pop up that says "Preference settings will...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 54
... Call Settings menu allows you to designate how the phone handles both incoming and outgoing calls.... Mode
Allows you to set the length of time the phone waits before automatically redialing a number when ... press .
Allows you to use features on your phone that do not require wireless communications. ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 55
...parties also using a TTY device. A phone with TTY support is able to translate typed characters ... Select Allows you to set up the phone producer's management environment. Leave this setting ...you want to alter system selection as instructed by your service provider.
S ett i n g s
2. Read the displayed...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 56
... for technical support. 1. Press . , , , ,
Allows you to check out the memory status of your phone and change Save options. 1. Press , ,... assisted location information system) mode. 1. Press
S ett i n g s
7. Phone Info
2. Use to highlight a setting, then press ....
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 57
This user guide contains important information on the use and operation of this phone. Please ... to or misuse of the phone. Any changes or modifications not expressly approved in this user guide could ... shock, do not expose your phone to high humidity areas, such as the bathroom, ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 58
For Your Safety
Be careful when using your phone near other electronic devices. RF emissions ... facility or at a gas station. Never place your phone in a microwave oven as this will cause the battery to explode. ... INFORMATION on page 94 before using your phone.
Read these simple ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 59
The coating of the phone may be damaged if covered with wrap or vinyl wrapper. Use dry cloth to ... to excessive smoke or dust. Do not keep the phone next to credit cards or transport tickets; it .... Do not tap the screen with a sharp object; otherwise, it may damage the phone. Do not expose the phone...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 60
For Your Safety
WARNING! Read this information before operating the phone. In August 1996 , the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) of ...previously set by both U.S. and international standards bodies. The design of this phone complies with the FCC guidelines and these international standards.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 61
body and the back of the phone. Third-party belt-clips, holsters, and similar accessories ... distance between the user's body and the back of the phone, and have not been tested for ..., if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications....
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 62
For Your Safety
the following measures:
Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 63
...children should be supervised. Avoid dropping the phone or battery. If the phone or battery is dropped, especially ...source, the host device's user manual shall include a statement that the phone shall only be connected ...wrong battery charger could damage your phone and void your warranty. The adapter ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 64
For Your Safety
Avoid damage to your hearing
Damage to your hearing can occur if you are exposed to loud sound for long periods of time. We therefore recommend that you do not turn on or off the handset close to your ear. We also recommend that music and call volumes are set to a reasonable ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 65
... is the complete TIA Safety Information for Wireless Handheld phones. Inclusion of the text covering Pacemakers, Hearing Aids, and Other Medical ... and physicians from universities, government health agencies, and industry reviewed the available body of research to develop the ANSI Standard (C95 .1). ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 66
... antennas, modifications, or attachments could damage the phone and may violate FCC regulations.... the laws and regulations on the use of wireless phones in the areas where you drive. Always obey ... G u i d e l i n es
Tips on Efficient Operation
For your phone to operate most efficiently:
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 67
... that interference is taking place, turn your phone OFF immediately.
The Health Industry ... (6') inches be maintained between a handheld wireless phone and a pacemaker to avoid potential interference...
Some digital wireless phones may interfere with some hearing aids...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 68
... to your vehicle.
Health Care Facilities
Turn your phone OFF in health care facilities when any regulations posted in these areas instruct you to do ... energy.
S a f ety G u i d e l i n es
Turn your phone OFF in any facility where posted notices so require....
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 69
... avoid interfering with blasting operations, turn your phone OFF when in a 'blasting areas or in areas posted: ...-way radio'. Obey all signs and instructions.
petroleum gas (such ...your vehicle engine.
Atmosphere Turn your phone OFF when in any area with a potentially explosive ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 70
...wireless carrier for recycling. The battery does not need to be fully discharged before recharging. Use only LG-approved chargers specific to your phone model since they are designed to maximize battery life. Do not disassemble or impact the battery...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 71
...your phone in a pocket or bag without covering the receptacle of the phone (power plug pin), metallic articles (... coin, paperclip or pen) may shortcircuit the phone. Always cover the receptacle when not in use. Do not... Fire Hazards
Do not put your phone in a place subject to excessive dust and keep...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 72
...in water. If this happens, turn it off immediately and remove the battery. If the phone does not work, take it to an LG Authorized Service Center. Do not paint your phone. The data saved in your phone might be deleted due to careless use, repair of ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 73
phone, or upgrade of the software. Please backup your important phone numbers. (Ring tones, text messages,... damage due to the loss of data.
When you use the phone in public places, set the ring tone to... not show that any health problems are associated with using wireless phones. There is no proof, ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 74
Under the law, the FDA does not review the safety of radiationemitting consumer products such as wireless phones before they can ... for device function; and Cooperate in providing users of wireless phones with the best possible information on possible effects of wireless ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 75
Communications Commission (FCC). All phones that are sold in the United States must comply... health agencies for safety questions about wireless phones. The FCC also regulates the base stations... at higher power than do the wireless phones themselves, the RF exposures that people get...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 76
...energy (RF) because of the short distance between the phone and the user's head. These RF... federal health and safety agencies. When the phone is located at greater distances from the user, the exposure... energy (RF) exposures characteristic of wireless phones have yielded conflicting results that often...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 77
... about longterm exposures, since the average period of phone use in these studies was around three
5.... to decide whether RF exposure from wireless phones poses a health risk?
Acombination of laboratory ... studies of people actually using wireless phones would provide some of the data that are needed. ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 78
... during day-to-day use of wireless phones. Many factors affect this measurement, such ... Agreement (CRADA) to do research on wireless phone safety. The FDA provides the scientific oversight,...out more about the possible health effects of wireless phone RF?
The FDA is working with the U.S. National ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 79
... both laboratory studies and studies of wireless phone users. The CRADA will also include a broad assessment... remove heat from the tissues that absorb energy from the wireless phone and is set well below levels known to have effects. Manufacturers of wireless phones must report the RF exposure level ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 80
... the consistency of measurements made at different laboratories on the same phone. SAR is the measurement of the amount of energy absorbed in tissue, .../g) of matter. This measurement is used to determine whether a wireless phone complies with safety guidelines.
S a f ety G u i d e l i n es
9. What ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 81
... to reduce your RF exposure from wireless phone use.
10. What about children using wireless ... not show a danger to users of wireless phones, including children and teenagers. If ... advised that children be discouraged from using wireless phones at all. For example, the government in the United Kingdom...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 82
...ill effects. Their recommendation to limit wireless phone use by children was strictly precautionary; it was not ... requirements for hearing aids and wireless phones so that no interference occurs when a person...
Radio frequency energy (RF) from wireless phones can interact with some electronic devices...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 83
... resources: FDA web page on wireless phones (http://www.fda.gov/RadiationEmittingProducts/ RionEmittingProductsandProcedu.... An important responsibility accompanies the benefits of wireless phones, one that every user must uphold... and redial. Carefully read your instruction manual and learn to take
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 84
advantage of valuable features most phones offer, including automatic redial and memory... handsfree device. A number of hands-free wireless phone accessories are readily available today. Whether you... if available to you. 3. Position your wireless phone within easy reach. Make sure you...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 85
... and if necessary, suspend
8. Use your wireless phone to call for help. Your wireless phone ... and your family in dangerous situations - with your phone at your side, help is only three numbers ... phone to help others in emergencies. Your wireless phone provides you a perfect opportunity to be a "Good ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 86
... to merit a call for emergency services. But you can still use your wireless phone to lend a hand. If you see a brokendown vehicle ... more
Consumer Information on SAR (Specific Absorption Rate)
This Model Phone Meets the Government's Requirements for Exposure to Radio Waves. Your ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 87
...using standard operating positions specified by the FCC with the phone transmitting at its highest certified power level ...each model. The highest SAR value for LG Arena phone when tested for use at the ear is 0,00... in this user's manual, is 0,00 W/kg. (Body-worn measurements differ among phones models...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 88
... has granted an Equipment Authorization for this model phone with all reported SAR levels evaluated....
Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) with Mobile Phones
S a f ety G u i d e l i n es
When some mobile... than others to this interference noise, and phones also vary in the amount of interference they...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 89
... to interference, you may not be able to use a rated phone successfully. Trying out ... ("T Switch" or "Telephone Switch") than unrated phones. T4 is the better/higher of the two ratings. (... you are to experience interference noise from mobile phones. To ensure that the Hearing Aid Compatibility rating ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 90
There are a variety of accessories available for your mobile phone. Consult your local dealer for availability. Optional items are sold separately.
The battery charger allows you to charge your phone.
Ac c es s o r i es
Standard battery is available.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 91
... and, therefore, shall not be covered under these limited warranty terms. (5) Upon request from LG, the consumer must provide ... to reasonably prove the date of purchase. (6) The customer shall bear the cost of shipping the product to the Customer Service
LG offers you a limited warranty that the ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 92
... to the consumer after the completion of service under this limited warranty. which are not the fault of LG, including damage caused by ... unless caused directly by defects in material or workmanship. (4) That the Customer Service Department at LG was not notified by consumer of the alleged defect or ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 93
... refurbished or new units or parts or any units. In addition, LG will not re-install or back-up any data, applications or software that you have added to your phone. It is therefore recommended that you back-up any such data or information prior to sending the unit...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 94
... vary from state to state.
5. HOW TO GET WARRANTY SERVICE:
To obtain warranty service, please call or fax ...lgservice.com. Correspondence may also be mailed to: LG Electronics Service- Mobile Handsets
DO .... Please call or write for the location of the LG authorized service center nearest you and ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 95
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 96
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 97