LG LG501C manual table of contents:
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 1
LG501C User Guide
Some of the contents in this manual may differ from your phone depending on the software of the phone or your service provider.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 2
...My Menu. 8. Menu/OK Key Lets you access the phone's main menu and also selects the highlighted choice when navigating through ...and return to the standby menu. 12. Lock Mode Key pad Use to lock the phone (from standby mode press and hold for about 3 seconds). 13. Microphone Lets callers hear you.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 3
.... 3. Charger/Accessory Port Connects the phone to the battery charger or other available accessories. 4. Camera Lens Used to ... PC USB
You can use your computer to charge your phone. Connect one end of a USB cable to the charging accessory port on your phone and the other end to a high-power USB port...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 4
Internal Qwerty Keypad
Your phone features a QWERTY keyboard, specifically designed for easy and comfortable text entry. The... Lock Mode Key allows you to lock the function. Press Right Option Key then OK key to unlock the phone.
8. Back key Deletes single spaces or characters with a ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 5
Press Menu to access the nine phone menus. There are two methods of accessing menus and submenus... the number key that corresponds with the menu (or submenu).
1. My Phone Number 2. Airtime Info 3. Airtime Display 4. Serial Number 5. Code Entry Mode
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 6
1. Buy Games Chequered Flag WordAttack
1. Start Command ...2. Calendar 3. Notepad
1. Sound 1. Ringtones 2. Volume 3. Message Alerts
1. Paired Devices 2. Power 3. My Visibility 4. My Bluetooth Info
4. Alert Type 5. Service Alerts 6. Power On/Off ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 7
... 4. Menu Style 5. Languages (Idiomas) 6. Clocks & Calendar 7. Font Settings 8. Word Prediciton 3. Security 1. Lock Phone 2. Camera Restriction 3. Change Lock Code 4. Reset Default
4. Call Settings 1. Answer Options 2. Auto Retry 3. One Touch Dial 4. ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 8
...initial use of the phone.
Removing the Battery
Turn the phone off. Slide the battery cover downward ..., then sliding the cover downward. Align the battery with the terminals near the top of the phone (see ... (see image 3).
Charging the Battery
To use the charger provided with your phone: Warning! Use...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 9
...a charger or data cable into the charger port of your phone.
displaying a warning message. If the ...charge level becomes exceedingly low, the phone automatically switches off and any function in progress is... saved.
1. Plug the end of the adapter into the phone's charger port and the other end into an...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 10
...a window. To see the icon glossary, go to Menu -> Settings -> Phone Info -> Icon Glossary on your phone... Yo u r P h o n e
1. Make sure the phone is turned on. If not, press for about 3 seconds to turn it on. 2. Enter the phone number (include the area code if needed). 3. Press 4....
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 11
... 120 numbers (40 missed, 40 received and 40 dialed) are stored in the call history list...
If you press or (the side keys), while the phone is ringing, the ringing or vibration is muted for that call....Press
to end the call.
1. When the phone rings and/or vibrates, press to answer.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 12
...t Fe at u res
Until you change it, the default lock code/password is the last 4 digits of your phone number.
To quickly lock your phone press for three seconds and then enter your Lock Code. To unlock, press Right Option Key Unlock, enter the password.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 13
...Contacts, the name will appear along with the phone number. Check with your service provider for availability.
Speed ... Dials (from 10 to 99)
Speed Dialing is a convenient feature that allows you to make phone... quickly. A number key can be assigned to a specific phone number. Then, by pressing
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 14
...can customize and enter text in many of the functions in your phone. Including, but not limited to: the Banner, Calendar, Contacts and messages. While entering text, the following are your ... keypad can be entered, one at a time. Pressing this twice repeatedly allows you to FN lock.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 15
... 2/ Home 2/ Office 2/ Fax
Use Update Existing to add another phone number to a contact already stored in memory.
The phone stops dialing until you press Right Option...) and press . A confirmation message is displayed briefly.
The phone waits 2 seconds before sending the next string of...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 16
... 3. Press
4. Use to highlight the Contact entry to edit, then View. press
The LG501C phone is able to perform a dynamic search of the contents in your phone's Contact List. A dynamic search compares entered letters or numbers on ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 17
... 1. Press 2. Press 3. Press
4. Highlight a contact and press Right Option Key Options. 5. Select an option.
4. Start ... from Selective/ All to delete multiple entries at one time. Send via Bluetooth: Send a contact(vCard) via Bluetooth®. Set Speed Dial/ Remove Speed ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 18
... 1. Press 2. Press
Once you have stored phone numbers in your Contacts, you can place ... Calls/Dialed Calls/All Calls
4. Use to highlight the phone number. 5. Press Speed Dialing For a single-digit ... entry, then press View. 5. Use to highlight the phone number.
to place the call.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 19
... to access useful account information.
Using Phone Menus
3. My Phone Number
1. Press , , . My Phone Number displays the phone's phone number.
1. Add Airtime
1. Press , ,
Allows you to add ...
Airtime Info displays the amount of airtime by the unit and due date information. 1. Press , , .
2. Enter ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 20
... your phone's memory.
7. Code Entry Mode
Code Entry Mode will allow the phone to accept Tracfone-related codes in order to add units, modify specific data and troubleshoot the phone. In using the Code Entry Mode, you can't receive incoming calls or use ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 21
... List. 1. Press , , .
2. Enter the name, then press . 3. Highlight the field you wish to store the contact information. 4. Enter the phone number or e-mail address. 5. Continue adding the desired contact information to the entry. 6. When you are finished entering the desired contact information, ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 22
... edit your vCard, which you can then send to others via Bluetooth. 1. Press , , .
Use to highlight a group, then press View to view the... the following options: Delete/ Send Message/ Rename Group/ Group Ringtone/ Delete All
2. Use to highlight the field you wish to edit, and press Edit. Left Option ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 23
... applicable), then press . A confirmation message is displayed.
The phone can store up to 835 messages, including a maximum...Outbox, and 15 SMS and 20 MMS in the Draft. The information stored in the message is determined by phone model and service capability. Other limits such as ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 24
...text or e-mail). 5. Press Send. A confirmation message is displayed.
4. Complete your message and send or save it.
Select Recipient(s) Using Options
1. Press , , . 2. Press ... field.
M es s a g es
Contacts To select a recipient from your Contact List.
3. Use to highlight an option and press .
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 25
... Cancels editing your message.
5. Use to highlight an option and press .
Send Multiple Text/ ...
Allows you send messages with Text, Image and Audio attachments. 1. Press , , .
M es s a g es
6. ... Option Key Options to search recent contacts and press to select the desired contact. 3. Use to ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 26
... message. 5. Withthe Image field, press Left Option Key Add, and press to select: the message fields. The following options are available: * Editing ... field highlighted, press Left Option Key Add to enter My Sounds and select from the following options:
6. Use to highlight a file, then press Left ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 27
...in the Options menu: For text messages: Delete/ Forward/ Save Contact/ Lock/ Message Info/ Delete Multiple For picture messages: Delete/ Forward/ Save Contact/ Lock/ Message Info/ Delete Multiple
The phone can alert you in several ways when you receive a new message, ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 28
... Picture Message*/ Forward/ Save Contact/ Save/ Lock(Unlock)/ GoTo URL/ Extract Address/...template for future messages. GoTo URL Lock/Unlock Locks or unlocks the selected message.
... of sent messages and verify whether the transmission was successful (if verification is supported by network)....
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 29
..., priority, and status.
Forward Forwards the message to other destination address(es).
Lock/Unlock ... selected message.
Delete/ Forward/ Save Contact/ Lock/ Message Info/ Delete Multiple
Delete Deletes ... Again/ Delete/ Forward/ Save Contact/ Save/ Lock(Unlock)/ Extract Address/ Message Info
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 30
...access new voice messages recorded in your voice mail box. Your phone will notify you when you receive a new voice message.
2. Use...g es
Save Contact Add New Contact/ Update Existing
Delete Multiple Selective/ All
Lock/Unlock Locks a message so that it is not erased if the Delete Drafts ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 31
... you to display, edit, and add text phrases. These text strings allow you to reduce manual text input into messages. 1. Press , , .
8. ... Entry Mode/ Signature then press . 3. Use to highlight one of the submenus and press to select it. , , .
2. Press Left Option Key New to ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 32
The Recent Calls Menu is a list of the last phone numbers or Contacts entries for calls you placed, accepted, or missed. It is continually updated as new numbers ... All Messages then press .
3. Use to highlight Yes/ No and press .
1. Missed Calls
Allows you to view the ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 33
...Call/ Home Calls/ Roam Calls/ All Calls
to highlight an
Allows you to view the amount of received and sent data. .
Re c e n t C a l l s
4. All Calls
Allows you to view the list of missed, received and dialed calls; up to 120 entries. 1. Press , , 2. The history of all ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 34
The Web feature allows you to view Internet content. Accessibility and selections within this feature are dependent upon your service provider. For specific information on Web contact your service provider.
1. Buy Games
1. Press or , ,
Select the ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 35
...or you can select the items by moving the cursor and pressing the appropriate Option Key(s).
Press and hold to quickly move the cursor up and down on the current screen.
Links embedded in ...
You can select the items by moving the cursor and pressing the appropriate Option Keys.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 36
..., press the Right Option Key . To change to upper case, press .
Initiating a Phone Call From Web
You can make a phone call from Web if the site you are using supports the feature. The ... the call. After you end the call, your phone returns to the screen from which you initiated the call....
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 37
... Tab Color Effects Color/ Sepia/ Mono/ Negative White Balance Auto/ Sunny/ Cloudy/ Tungsten/ Fluorescent Night Mode On/ Off Self Timer Off/ 3 Seconds/ 5 Seconds/ 10 Seconds Frame On/ Off
Quality Fine/ Normal/ Economy Shutter Sound None/ Sound 1/ Sound 2/ Sound 3/ Say Cheese Auto Save On/ Off Send ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 38
... new voice memo.
3. Talk into the microphone, then Stop. The default press memo title is the date and time of recording. 4. Once recording has stopped, press ... the following:
Send to send by Picture Message, via Bluetooth, or to your Online Album. Delete
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 39
...you to view your saved images, some of which can be set as your phone's Main Screen or Picture ID. 1. Press , , . 2. Select ...you to access saved audio clips and record new ones. 1. Press , , . 2. Select the My Sounds/ Default/ Buy Ringtones folder or one of the files listed, then press .
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 40
Allows you to make phone calls quickly and easily by voice. Your phone recalls the number from your Contacts, displays it briefly, and then dials it. This menu also ... check missed calls, messages and voicemails.
1. Press , , , . 2. The phone will announce any new ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 41
...to view more information about the features in Voice Control. 1. Press , , , .
more information about an incoming call in addition to, or instead of, the Ring/Ringtone. 1. Press 2. between the options: Disable/ Announce/ Announce + Ring , , .
2. Command Mode
Allows you to choose between Normal or ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 42
...your choice, and an alarm message will be displayed on the LCD screen. 1. Press , , .
6. Use to highlight Ringtones,...press Left Option Key Set and select a ringtone. 7. Press
2. Use ... enter your appointments in the Calendar, and your phone will alert you with a reminder. 1. Press...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 43
... time G End time G Reminder G Repeat G Until G Ringtone Save. 5. Press
The LG501C is compatible with devices that ... and store 20 pairings within the LG501C and connect to one device at a time. The approximate ...® wireless technology is up to 30 feet (10 meters).
Bluetooth QD ID B017358
B l u eto ot ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 44
Read the user guide of each Bluetooth® accessory that you are trying to pair with your phone because the instructions may be different. The Bluetooth® features available on this handset may not be compatible with all ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 45
instructions for the correct passkey (typically "0000" - 4 zeroes). Enter the passkey and press . 7. The handset .... Highlight Always Ask or Always Connect and press . 8. Once connected, you will see ...you to set the Bluetooth® power to On/Off. , , .
4. My Bluetooth Info
Allows you to view information...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 46
Your phone is equipped with helpful tools, including: Calculator, Ez Tip .... Press to complete equation.
2. Enter data.
Allows you to quickly and easily estimate the tip and... bill amount before tip, the tip percentage, and dividing it by the number of people paying. 1. Press ,...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 47
1. Press 2. Press press
Start to start, and Stop to stop.
You can use ... of Area, Length, Temperature, Mass, Volume and Velocity. 1. Press , , .
To o l s
Daylight Saving ...:
Allows you to use the Stopwatch function of the phone.
Currency/ Area/ Length/ Mass/ Temperature...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 48
Options to customize your phone's sounds:
Allows you to set various volume settings. 1. Press 2. Select Master.... 3. Use to select a setting, then press . , , , .
Play to play the 5. Press ringtone, and Left Option Key Set to set the ringtone to your phone.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 49
... to select the alert types. 1. Press , , , .
1.5.1 Minute Beep
Alerts you 10 seconds before the end of every minute during a call.
1.5.2 ... is connected.
Alerts you when you scroll through the end of a menu list.
1.5 Service Alerts
Alerts you when the battery charge level is low.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 50
... 3. Use to select a setting, then press .
Options to customize your phone's display screen.
S ett i n g s
Allows you to choose the kind of background to be displayed on the phone. 1. Press 2. Select My Images, Default or Buy Graphics. , , , .
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 51
... English or Spanish, then press . , , , .
2. Choose a sub-menu and press .
2.6 Clocks & Calendar
Allows you to select the...Style/ Dial Font Size 3. Use to highlight an option, then press . Options for Font Type LG Gothic/ LG Greentea/ LG Mint/ LG Round/ LG Secret
Options for Dial Font Size
S ett i...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 52
... and press . The default lock code is commonly the last 4 digits of your phone number. 3. Press
... unauthorized use. Once the phone is locked, it is in restricted mode until the lock code is entered. You ...code by setting a New Lock code within the Security menu.
Unlock The phone will remain unlocked....
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 53
... Camera. 1. Press , , .
4. Enter a new 4-digit lock code and press . 5. For confirmation, it will ask you to ... you to reset your phone to the factory default settings. . 1. Press , , .
3.3 Change Lock Code
Allows you ...four-digit lock code and press .
Change Lock Code 3. Press and select Phone Only...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 54
... Call Settings
The Call Settings menu allows you to designate how the phone handles both incoming and... Mode
Allows you to set the length of time the phone waits before automatically redialing a number when... press .
Allows you to use features on your phone that do not require wireless communications....
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 55
...parties also using a TTY device. A phone with TTY support is able to translate typed characters ...System Select Allows you to set up the phone producer's management environment. Leave this setting ... selection as instructed by your service provider.
S ett i n g s
2. Read the displayed message and press...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 56
... used for technical support. 1. Press . , , , ,
Allows you to check out the memory status of your phone and change Save options. 1. Press , , ....
The Phone Info menu provides you with specific information pertaining to your phone model. 1. Press , , . 2. Use to highlight ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 57
This user guide contains important information on the use and operation of this phone. Please ... to or misuse of the phone. Any changes or modifications not expressly approved in this user guide could ... shock, do not expose your phone to high humidity areas, such as the bathroom, ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 58
For Your Safety
Be careful when using your phone near other electronic devices. RF emissions ...your phone in a medical facility or at a gas station. Never place your phone in a microwave oven as this will cause the ... INFORMATION on page 94 before using your phone.
Read these simple ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 59
The coating of the phone may be damaged if covered with wrap or vinyl wrapper. Use dry cloth ...excessive smoke or dust. Do not keep the phone next to credit cards or transport tickets; it can affect .... Do not expose the phone to liquid or moisture.
Memory card information and care
Use the ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 60
WARNING! Read this information before operating the phone. In August 1996 , the Federal Communications Commission ... of FCC regulations. Do not use the phone with a damaged antenna. If a damaged antenna ... for typical body-worn operations with the back of the phone kept 0.79 inches (2cm) between ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 61
body and the back of the phone. Third-party belt-clips, holsters, and similar accessories ...2cm) separation distance between the user's body and the back of the phone, and have not been tested ...energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 62
... the receiving antenna. Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. Connect the equipment into an outlet on a ... has been qualified with the system per this standard. Use of an unqualified battery or charger may present a risk of fire, explosion, leakage, or other hazard. Do not short ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 63
... host devices that utilize a USB port as a charging source, the host device's user manual shall include a statement that the phone shall only be connected to products that bear... S a f ety
Using the wrong battery charger could damage your phone and void your warranty. The adapter...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 64
... turn on or off the handset close to your ear. We also recommend that music and call volumes are set to a reasonable level. If you are listening to music while out and about, please ensure that the volume is at a reasonable level so that you are aware of your ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 65
... Inclusion of the text covering Pacemakers, Hearing Aids, and Other Medical Devices is required in the owner's manual for CTIA Certification. ..., engineers, and physicians from universities, government health agencies, and industry reviewed the available body of research to develop the ANSI Standard (...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 66
... obey them. Also, if using your phone while driving, please:
NORMAL POSITION: ...f ety G u i d e l i n es
Tips on Efficient Operation
For your phone to operate most efficiently:
Do not touch the antenna unnecessarily when the phone is in use. Contact with the antenna affects call quality ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 67
...shielded against the RF signals from your wireless phone.
Persons with pacemakers:
Should ALWAYS keep ... that interference is taking place, turn your phone OFF immediately.
The Health Industry ...es
Some digital wireless phones may interfere with some hearing aids...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 68
... to your vehicle.
Health Care Facilities
Turn your phone OFF in health care facilities when any regulations posted in these areas instruct you to do ... energy.
S a f ety G u i d e l i n es
Turn your phone OFF in any facility where posted notices so require....
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 69
... avoid interfering with blasting operations, turn your phone OFF when in a 'blasting areas or in areas posted: ... two-way radio'. Obey all signs and instructions.
petroleum gas (... your vehicle engine.
Atmosphere Turn your phone OFF when in any area with a potentially explosive ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 70
.... The battery does not need to be fully discharged before recharging. Use only LG-approved chargers specific to your phone model since they are designed to maximize battery life. Do not disassemble or impact the battery as it may cause ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 71
...If you put your phone in a pocket or bag without covering the receptacle of the phone (power plug pin), metallic articles (such as a coin, paperclip or pen) may shortcircuit the phone. Always cover the receptacle when not in use. Do not short-circuit the battery. Metallic articles such as a...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 72
...If this happens, turn it off immediately and remove the battery. If the phone does not work, take it to an LG Authorized Service Center. Do not paint your phone. The data saved in your phone might be deleted due to careless use, repair of...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 73
phone, or upgrade of the software. Please backup your important phone numbers. (Ring tones, text ...Administration Center for Devices and Radiological Health Consumer Update on Mobile Phones.
1. Do wireless ...not show that any health problems are associated with using wireless phones. There is no proof,...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 74
Under the law, the FDA does not review the safety of radiationemitting consumer products such as wireless phones before they can be ... that is hazardous to the user. In such a case, the FDA could require the manufacturers of wireless phones to notify users of the health...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 75
... and Information Administration
Communications Commission (FCC). All phones that are sold in the United States must comply with FCC ...The FDA shares regulatory responsibilities for wireless phones with the Federal
3. What kinds of phones are the subject of this update?
The term 'wireless phone' ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 76
... phones with built-in antennas, often called 'cell', 'mobile', or 'PCS' phones. These types of wireless ... distance from the source. The so-called 'cordless phones,' which have a base unit connected to... energy (RF) exposures characteristic of wireless phones have yielded conflicting results that often ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 77
... about longterm exposures, since the average period of phone use in these studies was around three
5.... to decide whether RF exposure from wireless phones poses a health risk?
Acombination of laboratory ... studies of people actually using wireless phones would provide some of the data that are needed. ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 78
... during day-to-day use of wireless phones. Many factors affect this measurement, such ... Agreement (CRADA) to do research on wireless phone safety. The FDA provides the scientific oversight,...out more about the possible health effects of wireless phone RF?
The FDA is working with the U.S. National ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 79
...to remove heat from the tissues that absorb energy from the wireless phone and is set well below levels known to have effects. Manufacturers of wireless phones must report the RF exposure level for ... directions for locating the FCC identification number on your phone so you can find your phone...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 80
... the consistency of measurements made at different laboratories on the same phone. SAR is the measurement of the amount of energy absorbed in tissue, .../g) of matter. This measurement is used to determine whether a wireless phone complies with safety guidelines.
S a f ety G u i d e l i n es
9. What ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 81
... data do not demonstrate that wireless phones are harmful. But if you are concerned ... to reduce your RF exposure from wireless phone use.
10. What about children using wireless ... advised that children be discouraged from using wireless phones at all. For example, the government in the United Kingdom ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 82
evidence exists that using a wireless phone causes brain tumors or other ill effects. Their recommendation to limit wireless phone use by children was strictly precautionary; it was not ...
Radio frequency energy (RF) from wireless phones can interact with some electronic devices....
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 83
...to occur, the FDA will conduct testing to assess the interference and work to resolve the problem.
12. Where can I find additional information?
10 Driver Safety Tips
International EMF Project (http://www.who.int/peh-emf/) National ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 84
... weather conditions. Rain, sleet, snow and ice can be hazardous, but so is heavy traffic. As a driver, your first responsibility is to pay attention to the road.
... take notes or look up phone numbers while driving. If you are reading an Address Book or business card, or writing a "...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 85
... and if necessary, suspend
8. Use your wireless phone to call for help. Your wireless phone ... and your family in dangerous situations - with your phone at your side, help is only three numbers ... phone to help others in emergencies. Your wireless phone provides you a perfect opportunity to be a "Good ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 86
... to merit a call for emergency services. But you can still use your wireless phone to lend a hand. If you see a brokendown vehicle posing ... number. For more
Consumer Information on SAR (Specific Absorption Rate)
This Model Phone Meets the Government's Requirements for Exposure to ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 87
... by the FCC for each model. The highest SAR value for LG Arena phone when tested for use at the ear is 0,00 W/kg and when worn on the body, as described in this user's manual, is 0,00 W/kg. (Body-worn measurements differ among phones models, depending upon available ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 88
...FCC has granted an Equipment Authorization for this model phone with all reported SAR levels evaluated....
Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) with Mobile Phones
S a f ety G u i d e l i n es
When some mobile... developed ratings for some of their mobile phones, to assist hearing device users in finding...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 89
... T3 or T4 meet FCC requirements and
phones that may be compatible with their hearing ... ("T Switch" or "Telephone Switch") than unrated phones. T4 is the better/higher of the two ratings.... you are to experience interference noise from mobile phones. To ensure that the Hearing Aid Compatibility rating ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 90
There are a variety of accessories available for your mobile phone. Consult your local dealer for availability. Optional items are sold separately.
The battery charger allows you to charge your phone.
Ac c es s o r i es
Standard battery is available.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 91
1. WHAT THIS WARRANTY COVERS:
Limited Warranty Statement
transferable to any subsequent purchaser/end user. (3) This ... parts shall be free of defects at the time of shipment and, therefore, shall not be covered under these limited warranty terms. (5) Upon request from LG, the consumer must provide ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 92
... or implied either in fact or by operations of law, statutory or otherwise,
2. WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
(1) Defects or damages resulting from use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner. (2) Defects or damages from ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 93
... refurbished or new units or parts or any units. In addition, LG will not re-install or back-up any data, applications or software that you have added to your phone. It is therefore recommended that you back-up any such data or information prior to sending the unit...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 94
...Or visit http://us.lgservice.com. Correspondence may also be mailed to: LG Electronics Service- Mobile Handsets
DO NOT RETURN YOUR ... TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS. Please call or write for the location of the LG authorized service center nearest you and for the procedures for obtaining warranty claims.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 95
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 96
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 97