LG LG501C manual table of contents:
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 1
LG501C User Guide
Some of the contents in this manual may differ from your phone depending on the software of the phone or your service provider.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 2
1. Earpiece Lets you hear the caller. 2. LCD Screen Displays messages ...Menu/OK Key Lets you access the phone's main menu and also selects ... press and hold to delete the text entered in a text field. Will also back you ... Mode Key pad Use to lock the phone (from standby mode press and hold...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 3
... call. 3. Charger/Accessory Port Connects the phone to the battery charger or other available accessories. 4. Camera Lens Used to take ...can use your computer to charge your phone. Connect one end of a USB cable to the charging accessory port on your phone and the other end to a high-power USB port on...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 4
Internal Qwerty Keypad
Your phone features a QWERTY keyboard, specifically designed for easy and comfortable text entry. The QWERTY keyboard uses a standard layout.
P h o n e O ve r v i ew
1. Function Key allows you enter the alternate ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 5
1. My Phone Number 2. Airtime Info 3. Airtime Display 4. Serial Number 5. Code Entry Mode
1. New Text Message 2. New Picture Message 3. ...My vCard 5. Speed Dials
1. Missed Calls 2. Received Calls 3. Dialed Calls 4. All Calls 5. Call Timer ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 6
... s O ve r v i ew 1. Alarm Clock 2. Calendar 3. Notepad
1. Sound 1. Ringtones 2. Volume 3. Message Alerts
1. Paired Devices 2. Power 3. My Visibility 4. My Bluetooth Info
4. Alert Type 5. Service Alerts 6. Power On/Off Tone
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 7
... Settings 8. Word Prediciton 3. Security 1. Lock Phone 2. Camera Restriction 3. Change Lock Code 4. Reset Default
4. Call Settings 1. Answer Options 2. Auto Retry ... System 1. Network 2. Location 6. Memory 1. Reserved Memory 2. Multimedia 7. Phone Info 1. My Number 2. ESN/MEID 3. Icon ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 8
Removing the Battery
Turn the phone off. Slide the battery cover downward to remove it. Use ..., then sliding the cover downward. Align the battery with the terminals near the top of the phone (see ... image 3).
Charging the Battery
To use the charger provided with your phone: Warning! Use only ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 9
... sure that the 'B' Side faces up before inserting a charger or data cable into the charger port of your phone.
displaying a warning message. If ... in progress is not saved.
1. Plug the end of the adapter into the phone's charger port and the other end into an electrical outlet....
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 10
...a window. To see the icon glossary, go to Menu -> Settings -> Phone Info -> Icon Glossary on your phone... Yo u r P h o n e
1. Make sure the phone is turned on. If not, press for about 3 seconds to turn it on. 2. Enter the phone number (include the area code if needed). 3. Press 4....
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 11
.... The last 120 numbers (40 missed, 40 received and 40 dialed) are stored in the call history ...
If you press or (the side keys), while the phone is ringing, the ringing or vibration is muted for that call.
to end the call.
1. When the phone rings and/or vibrates, press to ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 12
...s to C o nve n i e n t Fe at u res
Until you change it, the default lock code/password is the last 4 digits of your phone number.
To quickly lock your phone press for three seconds and then enter your Lock Code. To unlock, press Right Option Key Unlock, enter ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 13
... in Contacts, the name will appear along with the phone number. Check with your service provider for availability.
...Speed Dialing is a convenient feature that allows you to make phone calls quickly. A number key can be assigned to a specific phone number. Then, by pressing
Press the ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 14
You can customize and enter text in many of the functions in your phone. Including, but not limited to: the Banner, Calendar, Contacts and messages. While entering text, the following are your options: Shift Key: Press to change capitalization ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 15
... Home 2/ Office 2/ Fax
Use Update Existing to add another phone number to a contact already stored...next string of digits. Pause (P)
5. Enter a name for the phone number (up to 32 characters) and press . A confirmation message is displayed briefly.
The phone waits 2 seconds before sending the next ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 16
... 3. Press
4. Use to highlight the Contact entry to edit, then View. press
The LG501C phone is able to perform a dynamic search of the contents in your phone's Contact List. A dynamic search compares entered letters or numbers on ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 17
...2. Press 3. Press
Send Message: Send a text message or picture message to the selected contact. Delete: Delete the selected entry... Selective/ All to delete multiple entries at one time. Send via Bluetooth: Send a contact(vCard) via Bluetooth®. Set Speed Dial/ Remove ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 18
... Option Contacts, Key highlighting a number and pressing . By using Speed Dialing.
Missed Calls/Received Calls/Dialed Calls/All Calls
4. Use to highlight the phone number. 5. Press Speed Dialing For a single-digit Speed Dial, press and hold the ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 19
The Prepaid Menu provides shortcuts to access useful account information.
Using Phone Menus
3. My Phone Number
1. Press , , . My Phone Number displays the phone's phone number.
1. Add Airtime
1. Press , ,
Allows you to add airtime. .
4. Airtime Info
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 20
...other information in your phone's memory.
7. Code Entry Mode
Code Entry Mode will allow the phone to accept Tracfone-related codes in order to add units, modify specific data and troubleshoot the phone. In using the Code Entry Mode, you can...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 21
... List. 1. Press , , .
2. Enter the name, then press . 3. Highlight the field you wish to store the contact information. 4. Enter the phone number or e-mail address. 5. Continue adding the desired contact information to the entry. 6. When you are finished entering the desired contact information, ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 22
... to edit your vCard, which you can then send to others via Bluetooth. 1. Press , , .
Use to highlight a group, then press View to view the contacts ...choose from the following options: Delete/ Send Message/ Rename Group/ Group Ringtone/ Delete All
2. Use to highlight the field you wish to edit, and ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 23
... . A confirmation message is displayed.
The phone can store up to 835 messages,.... The information stored in the message is determined by phone model and service capability. Other limits ... with your service provider for system features and capabilities.
M es s a g es
1. New Text ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 24
... Press field. , , . 2. Enter the recipient's address. to access the text
Call History To select a recipient from your ... Option Key Options.
Customize Your Text Message Using Options
While you ..., you have various options to customize the text. 1. Press , , . 2. Enter the recipient's address. 3. Use ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 25
4. Press Right Option Key Options.
Failed Text/Picture Message Failed Multiple Text/Picture ...2. New Picture Message
Allows you send messages with Text, Image and Audio attachments. 1. Press , , .... or save it.
Message Icon Reference Inbox
New/Unread Text/Picture Message Opened/Read Text/Picture ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 26
... Option Key Add to enter My Sounds and select from the following options:
6. Use to highlight a file, then press Left Option Key Set.
* Editing the Text field
Preview/ Add/ Go to/ Save As/ Priority Level/ Delivery Notice/ Remove/ Cancel Preview/ Add Slide/ Go to/ Save As Draft/ Priority Level/ ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 27
.../ Message Info/ Delete Multiple
The phone can alert you in several ways when you receive a new message, including:
Displaying a notification message on .../or Vibrating (depending on the Volume settings).
M es s a g es
Received messages are displayed from newest to oldest.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 28
... > All Messages > Reply Setting) is set to Text Message Only.
Delete Deletes the selected ... number, e-mail address, and numbers in the received message into your Contacts. Save ... whether the transmission was successful (if verification is supported by network). 1. Press , , .
M es s a g es
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 29
... callback number, e-mail address, and numbers in the received message into your Contacts. Message Info... selected message.
Delete/ Forward/ Save Contact/ Lock/ Message Info/ Delete Multiple
Delete Deletes... Again/ Delete/ Forward/ Save Contact/ Save/ Lock(Unlock)/ Extract Address/ Message Info
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 30
... recorded in your voice mail box. Your phone will notify you when you receive a new voice message.
2. Use to highlight a Draft/Saved message. Options available ...g es
Save Contact Add New Contact/ Update Existing
Delete Multiple Selective/ All
Lock/Unlock Locks a message ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 31
Allows you to display, edit, and add text phrases. These text strings allow you to reduce manual text input into messages. 1. Press , , .
Allows you to...Left Option Key New to create a new template. 3. Enter text and press to save the template.
4. Use ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 32
.../ Re c e n t C a l l s
The Recent Calls Menu is a list of the last phone numbers or Contacts entries for calls you placed, accepted, or missed. It is continually updated as new numbers are added to the beginning of the list and...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 33
to highlight an
Allows you to view the amount of received and sent data. .
Re c e n t C a l l s
4. All Calls
Allows you to view the list of missed, received and dialed calls; up to 120 entries...history of all calls are displayed.
to scroll through the
Received Data/ Sent Data/ All Data
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 34
...Web feature allows you to view Internet content. Accessibility and selections within this feature are dependent upon your service provider. For specific information on Web contact your service provider.
1. Buy Games
1. Press or , ,
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 35
... in content
You can act on the options or the links by using the Option Keys at the bottom of the display screen.
B rows e r
Text or numbers
The Left Option Key is used primarily for first options or selecting an item, but its function may change depending on the content displayed....
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 36
... the Right Option Key . To change to upper case, press .
Initiating a Phone Call From Web
You can make a phone call from Web if the site you are using supports the feature. The ... the call, your phone returns to the screen from which you initiated the call.
Clearing Out Text/Numbers Entered ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 37
1. Press ,
3. Press the Left Option Key Gallery to access My Images or press the Right Option Key Options for the following options:
1. Take Photo
, . 2. Press to access the following camera options:
Resolution 480X640/ 240X320/ 144X176/ 120X160 Capture Zoom
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 38
...messages. 1. Press
Record to record a 2. Press new voice memo.
3. Talk into the microphone, then Stop. The default press memo title is the...Options to access the following:
Send to send by Picture Message, via Bluetooth, or to your Online Album. Delete
Set As ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 39
... allows you to view your saved images, some of which can be set as your phone's Main Screen or Picture ID. 1. Press , , . 2. Select My Images/... clips and record new ones. 1. Press , , . 2. Select the My Sounds/ Default/ Buy Ringtones folder or one of the files listed, then press .
Press View to...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 40
...to check missed calls, messages and voicemails.
1. Press , , , . 2. The phone will announce any new Voicemail(s).
1.3 Missed Calls
You can ...
This voice command feature will read out information from messages received. 1. Press
1.5 Time & Date
2. Say the name as...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 41
...to view more information about the features in Voice Control. 1. Press , , , .
more information about an incoming call in addition to, or instead of, the Ring/Ringtone. 1. Press 2. between the options: Disable/ Announce/ Announce + Ring , , .
2. Command Mode
Allows you to choose between Normal or ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 42
... displayed on the LCD screen. 1. Press , , .
6. Use to highlight Ringtones, press Left Option Key Set and select a ringtone. 7. Press
2. Use to highlight the alarm you wish ... your appointments in the Calendar, and your phone will alert you with a reminder. 1. Press , , .
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 43
... G Start time G End time G Reminder G Repeat G Until G Ringtone Save. 5. Press
The LG501C is compatible with devices that support the Bluetooth® Headset, HandsFree, Phonebook... You may create and store 20 pairings within the LG501C and connect to one device at a time. The approximate...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 44
Read the user guide of each Bluetooth® accessory that you are trying to pair with your phone because the instructions may be different. The Bluetooth® features available on this handset may not be compatible with all ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 45
instructions for the correct passkey (typically "0000" - 4 zeroes). Enter the passkey and press . 7. The handset will prompt you for your ... Power
Allows you to set the Bluetooth® power to On/Off. , , .
4. My Bluetooth Info
Allows you to view information regarding the Bluetooth® function....
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 46
Your phone is equipped with helpful tools, including: Calculator, Ez Tip Calculator, World Clock, Stopwatch, Unit Converter.
Allows you to perform simple mathematical calculations. You can enter numbers up to the ninth decimal place. 1. Press
To o l s
2. Ez Tip...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 47
..., Temperature, Mass, Volume and Velocity. 1. Press , , .
To o l s
Daylight Saving Time/ Delete/ Delete All
2. Press the unit of measurement you want to convert:
Allows you to use the Stopwatch function of the phone.
Currency/ Area/ Length/ Mass/ Temperature/ Volume/ Velocity
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 48
Options to customize your phone's sounds:
Allows you to set ... to open the desired folder. 4. Use to highlight the ringtone.
S ett i n g s
1.3 Message Alerts
Allows ... the 5. Press ringtone, and Left Option Key Set to set the ringtone to your phone...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 49
...types. Ring Only/ Vibrate Only/ Ring & Vibrate 4. Press
Alerts you when the call is connected.
Alerts you when you scroll through the end of a menu list.
1.5 Service Alerts
Alerts you when the battery charge level is low.
S ett i n g s
Allows you to set any of the 5 Alert options to ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 50
Allows you to set the phone to sound a tone when the phone is powered on and off.... press .
Options to customize your phone's display screen.
S ett i n g s
Allows you to choose the kind of background to be displayed on the phone. 1. Press 2. Select My Images, Default...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 51
... , , , .
Font Type/ Dial Font Style/ Dial Font Size 3. Use to highlight an option, then press . Options for Font Type LG Gothic/ LG Greentea/ LG Mint/ LG Round/ LG Secret
Options for Dial Font Size
S ett i n g s
2. Use to highlight an option,...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 52
... use. Once the phone is locked, it is in restricted mode until the lock code is entered. You can still receive phone calls and make emergency calls. ... modify the lock code by setting a New Lock code within the Security menu.
Unlock The phone will remain unlocked. Lock The phone ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 53
... restrict Camera. 1. Press , , .
4. Enter a new 4-digit lock code and press . 5. For confirmation, it will ask you... you to reset your phone to the factory default settings. . 1. Press , , .
3.3 Change Lock Code
Allows you... code and press .
Change Lock Code 3. Press and select Phone Only/ Camera.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 54
... Call Settings menu allows you to designate how the phone handles both incoming and outgoing calls.... Mode
Allows you to set the length of time the phone waits before automatically redialing a number when ... press .
Allows you to use features on your phone that do not require wireless communications. ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 55
...parties also using a TTY device. A phone with TTY support is able to translate typed characters ... Select Allows you to set up the phone producer's management environment. Leave this setting ...you want to alter system selection as instructed by your service provider.
S ett i n g s
2. Read the displayed...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 56
... used for technical support. 1. Press . , , , ,
Allows you to check out the memory status of your phone and change Save options. 1. Press , , ....
The Phone Info menu provides you with specific information pertaining to your phone model. 1. Press , , . 2. Use to highlight ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 57
This user guide contains important information on the use and operation of this phone. Please ... to or misuse of the phone. Any changes or modifications not expressly approved in this user guide could ... shock, do not expose your phone to high humidity areas, such as the bathroom, ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 58
For Your Safety
Be careful when using your phone near other electronic devices. RF emissions ... facility or at a gas station. Never place your phone in a microwave oven as this will cause the battery to explode. ... INFORMATION on page 94 before using your phone.
Read these simple ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 59
The coating of the phone may be damaged if covered with wrap or vinyl wrapper. Use dry cloth ...excessive smoke or dust. Do not keep the phone next to credit cards or transport tickets; it can affect ...the phone. Do not expose the phone to liquid or moisture.
Memory card information and care
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 60
For Your Safety
WARNING! Read this information before operating the phone. In August 1996 , the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) of ...previously set by both U.S. and international standards bodies. The design of this phone complies with the FCC guidelines and these international standards.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 61
body and the back of the phone. Third-party belt-clips, holsters, and similar accessories ... distance between the user's body and the back of the phone, and have not been tested for ... and its accessories must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 62
.... Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for ... with the system per this standard. Use of an unqualified battery or charger may present a risk of fire, explosion, leakage, or ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 63
Adapter (Charger) Cautions
For those host devices that utilize a USB port as a charging source, the host device's user manual shall include a statement that the phone shall only be connected to products that bear the USB-IF logo or have completed the USB-...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 64
For Your Safety
Avoid damage to your hearing
Damage to your hearing can occur if you are exposed to loud sound for long periods of time. We therefore recommend that you do not turn on or off the handset close to your ear. We also recommend that music and call volumes are set to a reasonable ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 65
... Wireless Handheld phones. Inclusion of the text covering Pacemakers, Hearing Aids, and Other Medical Devices is required in the owner's manual for CTIA ... from universities, government health agencies, and industry reviewed the available body of research to develop the ANSI Standard (C95 ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 66
... antennas, modifications, or attachments could damage the phone and may violate FCC regulations.... the laws and regulations on the use of wireless phones in the areas where you drive. Always obey ... G u i d e l i n es
Tips on Efficient Operation
For your phone to operate most efficiently:
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 67
... that interference is taking place, turn your phone OFF immediately.
The Health Industry ... (6') inches be maintained between a handheld wireless phone and a pacemaker to avoid potential interference...
Some digital wireless phones may interfere with some hearing aids...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 68
... to your vehicle.
Health Care Facilities
Turn your phone OFF in health care facilities when any regulations posted in these areas instruct you to do ... energy.
S a f ety G u i d e l i n es
Turn your phone OFF in any facility where posted notices so require....
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 69
...avoid interfering with blasting operations, turn your phone OFF when in a 'blasting areas or in areas posted:... vehicle engine.
Atmosphere Turn your phone OFF when in any area with a potentially explosive...); below deck on boats; fuel or chemical transfer or storage facilities; vehicles using liquefied...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 70
...wireless carrier for recycling. The battery does not need to be fully discharged before recharging. Use only LG-approved chargers specific to your phone model since they are designed to maximize battery life. Do not disassemble or impact the battery...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 71
...If you put your phone in a pocket or bag without covering the receptacle of the phone (power plug pin), metallic articles (such as a coin, paperclip or pen) may shortcircuit the phone. Always cover the receptacle when not in use. Do not short-circuit the battery. Metallic articles such as a...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 72
...period time, store it in a safe place with the power
Using the phone in proximity to receiving equipment (i.e., TV or radio) may cause interference ...immediately and remove the battery. If the phone does not work, take it to an LG Authorized Service Center. Do not paint your phone. The data saved in ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 73
... Please backup your important phone numbers. (Ring tones, text messages, voice messages, ... Administration Center for Devices and Radiological Health Consumer Update on Mobile Phones.
1. Do wireless phones... not show that any health problems are associated with using wireless phones. There is no proof,...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 74
Under the law, the FDA does not review the safety of radiationemitting consumer products such as wireless phones before they can be ... that is hazardous to the user. In such a case, the FDA could require the manufacturers of wireless phones to notify users of the health...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 75
... and Information Administration
Communications Commission (FCC). All phones that are sold in the United States must comply with FCC ...The FDA shares regulatory responsibilities for wireless phones with the Federal
3. What kinds of phones are the subject of this update?
The term 'wireless phone' ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 76
... with built-in antennas, often called 'cell', 'mobile', or 'PCS' phones. These types of wireless ... federal health and safety agencies. When the phone is located at greater distances from the user, the exposure... distance from the source. The so-called 'cordless phones,' which have a base unit connected...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 77
... about longterm exposures, since the average period of phone use in these studies was around three
5.... to decide whether RF exposure from wireless phones poses a health risk?
Acombination of laboratory ... studies of people actually using wireless phones would provide some of the data that are needed. ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 78
... during day-to-day use of wireless phones. Many factors affect this measurement, such ... Agreement (CRADA) to do research on wireless phone safety. The FDA provides the scientific oversight,...out more about the possible health effects of wireless phone RF?
The FDA is working with the U.S. National ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 79
... both laboratory studies and studies of wireless phone users. The CRADA will also include a broad assessment... remove heat from the tissues that absorb energy from the wireless phone and is set well below levels known to have effects. Manufacturers of wireless phones must report the RF exposure level ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 80
... the consistency of measurements made at different laboratories on the same phone. SAR is the measurement of the amount of energy absorbed in tissue, .../g) of matter. This measurement is used to determine whether a wireless phone complies with safety guidelines.
S a f ety G u i d e l i n es
9. What ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 81
factor in how much exposure a person receives, reducing the amount of time spent using a wireless phone will reduce RF exposure. If you ... like those described above to reduce your RF exposure from wireless phone use.
10. What about children using wireless phones?
The scientific ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 82
...ill effects. Their recommendation to limit wireless phone use by children was strictly precautionary; it was not ... requirements for hearing aids and wireless phones so that no interference occurs when a person...
Radio frequency energy (RF) from wireless phones can interact with some electronic devices...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 83
...to assess the interference and work to resolve the problem.
12. Where can I find additional information?
10 Driver Safety Tips
International EMF Project (http://www.who.int...features such as speed dial and redial. Carefully read your instruction manual and learn to take
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 84
... snow and ice can be hazardous, but so is heavy traffic. As a driver, your first responsibility is to pay attention to the road.... or look up phone numbers while driving. If you are reading an Address Book or business card, or writing a "to-do" list while driving a car, you are not watching where you ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 85
... dangerous when you are behind the wheel of a car. Make people you are talking with aware you are driving ...Dial 91 1 or other local emergency number in the case of fire, traffic accident, road hazard ... to help others in emergencies. Your wireless phone provides you a perfect opportunity to be a "Good ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 86
... call for emergency services. But you can still use your wireless phone to lend a... more
Consumer Information on SAR (Specific Absorption Rate)
This Model Phone Meets the Government's Requirements ... Radio Waves. Your wireless phone is a radio transmitter and receiver. It is designed and manufactured ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 87
... by the FCC for each model. The highest SAR value for LG Arena phone when tested for use at the ear is 0,00 W/kg and when worn on the body, as described in this user's manual, is 0,00 W/kg. (Body-worn measurements differ among phones models, depending upon available accessories and...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 88
... has granted an Equipment Authorization for this model phone with all reported SAR levels evaluated....
Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) with Mobile Phones
S a f ety G u i d e l i n es
When some mobile... than others to this interference noise, and phones also vary in the amount of interference they...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 89
... to interference, you may not be able to use a rated phone successfully. Trying out ... ("T Switch" or "Telephone Switch") than unrated phones. T4 is the better/higher of the two ratings. (... you are to experience interference noise from mobile phones. To ensure that the Hearing Aid Compatibility rating ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 90
There are a variety of accessories available for your mobile phone. Consult your local dealer for availability. Optional items are sold separately.
The battery charger allows you to charge your phone.
Ac c es s o r i es
Standard battery is available.
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 91
1. WHAT THIS WARRANTY COVERS:
Limited Warranty Statement
transferable to any subsequent purchaser/end user. (3) This warranty ... defects at the time of shipment and, therefore, shall not be covered under these limited warranty terms. (5) Upon request from LG, the consumer must provide information to ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 92
...unless caused directly by defects in material or workmanship. (4) That the Customer Service Department at LG was not notified by consumer of the alleged defect or ... of law, statutory or otherwise,
2. WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
(1) Defects or damages resulting from use of the product in other...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 93
...unit that does not conform to this limited warranty. LG may choose at its option to use functionally ... or software that you have added to your phone. It is therefore recommended that you back-up ...such data or information prior to sending the unit to LG to avoid the permanent loss of such information."...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 94
... may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also ...us.lgservice.com. Correspondence may also be mailed to: LG Electronics Service- Mobile Handsets
DO NOT ... ADDRESS. Please call or write for the location of the LG authorized service center nearest you and for ...
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 95
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 96
- LG LG501C | User Guide - Page 97