Motorola T215 manual table of contents:
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 1
Quick Start Guide
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 2
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 3
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 4
...) to Directive 1999/5/EC (the R&TTE Directive) at www.motorola.com/rtte.
Caring for the Environment by Recycling
When you see this symbol on... unwanted mobile phones or electrical accessories to any Motorola Approved Service Centre in your region.
FCC Notice to Users
Users are not permitted to make ...
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 5
..., slim design fits comfortably in your pocket, so your music and speakerphone calls can go anywhere you go. • E xpand .... • W ireless mobility-Tangled wires are a thing of the past. Bluetooth stereo connectivity cuts the speaker cable, and the rechargeable battery unplugs you from the wall. ...
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 6
... a moment before you get started to familiarize yourself with the components of your speaker. 1. Volume Buttons 2. Call Button 3. Microphone (on side) 4. Audio...6. Power Switch (on bottom) 7. Play/Pause Button 8. Reverse Button 9. Charging Port and Light (behind flap) 10. Main Indicator Light...
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 7
You'll need to charge your speaker's battery for a minimum of 1 hour using the included charger. Note: The speaker is operational while charging. The Charging indicator light turns red when battery is charging. It may take up to 1 minute for the indicator light to turn on....
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 8
... 4. P lace phone or music player in Bluetooth search mode. The phone or music player searches for your speaker. 5. S elect Motorola EQ5 from search results on your phone or music player and confirm pairing following the on-screen instructions. 6. ...
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 9
... your phone and your speaker. 3. T urn your speaker back on. The Bluetooth indicator flashes to...Make sure the Bluetooth feature is turned on in the device. The music device searches for your speaker. 5. C omplete ...off your speaker. 7. T urn your phone back on and make sure the Bluetooth feature ...
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 10
... page 1
Playback controls on your speaker can be used when listening to wireless music streaming from a Bluetooth-enabled music player that also provides remote control ...decrease or increase volume**
* If your music player supports this feature ** You'll hear a tone when maximum ...
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 11
... handsfree calls
To make and receive calls using the speaker, a Bluetooth handsfree (HFP) connection must be established with your phone
Make a call
Using the speaker...call (if your phone supports this feature). When making a voice dial call, the microphone on the speaker is enabled, and ...
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 12
..., the main indicator light slowly pulses in blue on your speaker.
Short or long press-adjust call volume... the main indicator light flashes quickly in blue on your speaker and you hear an alert.
... on hold (wÍhen second caller hangs up) Long press (either button)-reject second incoming...
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 13
The main indicator light on your speaker displays current status of Bluetooth wireless connection(s) to your phone and/or music player. Main Indicator ... 3 yellow flashes Slow red flash Wireless Status Pairing mode Standby (handsfree connection only) Standby (streaming ...
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 14
• T o initiate pairing (discoverable) mode manually when your speaker is already powered on, press and hold both Call and Play/... and hold both Reverse and Forward buttons at the same time until speaker resets.
Disabling SRS WOW HD
SRS WOW HD...
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 15
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office. All other product or service names ... The Bluetooth trademark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Motorola, Inc. is under license. © 2007 Motorola, Inc. All rights...