Motorola T215 manual table of contents:
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 1
Quick Start Guide
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 2
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 3
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 4
... European Union Directives Conformance Statement
Hereby, Motorola Inc., declares that this MOTOROKR™ EQ5 is in compliance with the essential requirements and other ..., return unwanted mobile phones or electrical accessories to any Motorola Approved Service Centre in your region.
FCC Notice to Users...
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 5
The MOTOROKR™ EQ5 Ultra-Portable Wireless Speaker is sleek, stylish and ...your MP3 player or music phone. • P ocket portability-The sleek, slim design fits comfortably... of a button. • W ireless mobility-Tangled wires are a thing of the past. Bluetooth stereo connectivity cuts...
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 6
Before you begin
See figure 1 on page 1
Take a moment before you get started to familiarize yourself with the components of your speaker. 1. Volume Buttons 2. Call Button 3. Microphone (on side) 4. Audio In Port (on side behind flap) 5. Forward Button 6. Power Switch (on bottom) 7. ...
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 7
You'll need to charge your speaker's battery for a minimum of 1 hour using the included ...take up to 1 minute for the indicator light to turn on. When the speaker's battery is fully charged, the indicator light ... More than 70% charge
When your speaker is in a low battery charge state, the main ...
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 8
To listen to your music via Bluetooth wireless connection, as well as make and receive ... or music player searches for your speaker. 5. S elect Motorola EQ5 from search results on your ... confirm pairing following the on-screen instructions. 6. If prompted, enter 0000 passkey. When your ...
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 9
...urn on your music device. Make sure the Bluetooth feature is turned on in the device. The music device searches for your speaker. 5. C omplete steps 5 & 6 on section "Connect Wirelessly" to pair and connect ... phone back on and make sure the Bluetooth feature is turned on in both the phone and...
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 10
Playback controls on your speaker can be used when listening to wireless music streaming from a Bluetooth-enabled ...(AVRCP). When remote control capabilities are not supported by your music player, the EQ5 simply acts ... volume**
* If your music player supports this feature ** You'll hear a tone ...
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 11
... receive handsfree calls
To make and receive calls using the speaker, a Bluetooth handsfree (HFP) connection must be established with...make a voice dial call (if your phone supports this feature). When making a voice dial call, the microphone on the speaker is enabled, and you hear a prompt from your ...
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 12
... indicator light slowly pulses in blue on your speaker.
Short or long press-adjust call volume... indicator light flashes quickly in blue on your speaker and you hear an alert.
Short press...(either button)-reject second incoming call*
Ã or Ä
* If your phone supports this feature.
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 13
The main indicator light on your speaker displays current status of Bluetooth wireless connection(s) to your phone and/or music player. Main Indicator ... flashes 3 yellow flashes Slow red flash Wireless Status Pairing mode Standby (handsfree connection only) Standby (...
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 14
• T o initiate pairing (discoverable) mode manually when your speaker is already ... definition control. This feature is enabled on your speaker at purchase. If your music player ... is enabled on only either the music source or the speaker (but not both). To disable the SRS ...
- Motorola T215 | Quick Start Guide - Page 15
... are registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners. The Bluetooth trademark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Motorola, Inc. is under license. © ...