Page 10 highlights
2. Install the unit into the dashboard.
Insert the mounting sleeve into the dashboard. And then secure the mounting sleeve by using a screwdriver to bend the metal tabs (90°) into place.
Dashboard or Console Factory radio mounting bracket
Removing the unit
Side bracket Screw (2 mm × 3 mm)
Extend top and bottom of the trim ring outwards to remove the trim ring. And then loosen the screws (2 mm × 3 mm) to remove the mounting sleeve.
• When reattaching the trim ring, push the trim ring onto the unit until it clicks after reattaching the mounting sleeve. (If the trim ring is attached upside down, the trim ring will not fit properly.)
1. Determine the appropriate position where the holes on the bracket and the side of the unit match.
• When installing in a shallow space, use the following screw holes. *1 Use binding screws (4 mm × 3 mm) only.
Screw (2 mm × 3 mm) Trim ring *1
Fastening the front panel
If you do not plan to detach the front panel, the front panel can be fastened with supplied screw.
2. Tighten two screws on each side.
Use any of binding screws (4 mm × 3 mm), binding screws (5 mm × 6 mm) or flush surface screws (5 mm × 6 mm), depending on the shape of screw holes in the bracket.