RCA VH126N manual table of contents:
- RCA VH126N | Owner/User Manual - Page 1
Programmable Antenna Rotator VH126N User's Manual
Make sure the following pieces ... hardware for mounting. CAUTION: Select a mounting location where the antenna cannot come in contact with power lines ...so that they leave just enough room for the support mast to go through. 6. Lower the drive ...
- RCA VH126N | Owner/User Manual - Page 2
Mast nose Drive unit Support mast Lower bracket
5. Lower the antenna mast between the brackets and the ... mast with stand-off insulators (not included) approximately every four feet. 8. Tape the rotator control cable directly to the support mast.
IMPORTANT: Do not overtighten to the point ...
- RCA VH126N | Owner/User Manual - Page 3
... storm or power failure may cause the rotator to change position. Use the INITIAL key... you the best reception Using the Programmable for this channel. Antenna Rotator
SEC.... To fine-tune the antenna position (or position manually): Press the > or < keys on the remote control or control...
- RCA VH126N | Owner/User Manual - Page 4
... ANT POSITION indicator displays the rotator cycle time. The control unit uses this information to keep the antenna positions and program locations synchronized.
Resetting the ... 111 Congressional Blvd., Suite 350 Carmel, IN 46032 VH126N US IB 00 Trademark(s) ® Registered Made in ...
- RCA VH126N | Owner/User Manual - Page 5
... for safety and performance. Most antennas are supported by pipe masts attached to the chimney, roof,... five feet of the point where it enters the building • Grounded metallic service raceway • Grounded electrical service equipment enclosure • 8-foot grounding rod driven into the ground (only if...