Toro 20334 manual table of contents:
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 1
...Model No. 20334--Serial Model No. 20334C--Serial Model No. 20352--Serial
Lawn Mower... Authorized Service Dealer or at www.shoptoro.com.
This rotary-blade, walk-behind lawn mower is... your product. Whenever you need service, genuine Toro parts, or additional information, contact an...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 2
... operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on this class of lawn mower will be significantly lower.
... safety requirements for walk-behind rotary lawn mowers and the B71.1 specifications of the American... before operating. Stop machine if awone enters the area. Do not operate...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 3
... b before starting. Never make any adjustments or repairs with the engine running. Disconnect the spark plug wire and ground against engine to prevent unintended starting. ... guard frequently and replace with manufacturer's recommended parts, when necessar): Mower blades are sharp. Wrap the ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 4
Warning--read the Operator's Manual for information on charging the battery; contains lead; do not discard. Read the ... hazard of hand or foot, mower blade--remove the ignition key and read the instructions before servicing or performing maintenance. ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 5
... and discard the protective that covers the engine.
Filling the Engine with Oil
No Parts Required Procedure
Your mower does not come with oil in the engine, Before starting but it does come with a bottle of oil. the engine, fill the ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 6
...yearly thereafter. the Engine Oil.
Charging the Battery
No Parts Required Procedure
11 10 9
Figure 5 Cutting...the Maintenance
3. Battery charger
(electric-start only) models
Side discharge chute
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 7
...: SAE 30 detergent oil with an API service classification of SF, SG, SH, SJ, SL, or higher. 1. Move the mower to a level surface.... could be damaged. Do not mix oil with gasoline. Important:
fuel stabilizer gasoline less To reduce starting problems, mixing add it with Dipstick
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 8
... your adjusting fingers under height. the housing when engine and you into serious
Starting the Engine
1. Hold the blade control bar against the handle (...to the same height as the rear wheels (Figure 9). Note: To raise the mower, move the front cutting height levers rearward and ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 9
If the mower contact
does not start after several Service Dealer.
Using the Self... (Figure 13).
Blade control bar
Turn the ignition key (Figure 11) (electric-start models only) or pul the recoil start handle (Figure 12). Note: ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 10
...engine, release the blade control bar. Note: Remove the ignition key when you leave the mower (electric-start models only).
Important: When you release the blade ... If it is damaged, install a new Toro replacement bag. If the side discharge chute is on the mower, remove it (refer to ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 11
... for cutting very tall grass. If the grass bag is on the mower and the bag-on-demand lever is in the bagging position, move the lever to the recycling position (refer ... cleaning the bag-on-demand and the surrounding opening. parts to door
Stop the engine and wait for all moving before ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 12
...deliberately mow over aW object. If the mower strikes an object or starts to vibrate, immediately stop the engine, disconnect the wire from the spark plug, and examine the mower for damage. For best ... the cutting season begins. Replace the blade when necessary with a Toro replacement blade.
Lift up ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 13
... and the rear wheels at 2-1/2 inches (64 ram).
• After cutting the lawn, ensure that half of the ...there are more than 5 inches (13 cm) of leaves on the lawn, set the front cutting height one or two ...
Slow down your mowing speed if the mower does not cut the leaves finely enough.
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 14
... frequently in dusty operating conditions. • Charge the battery for 24 hours (electric-start models only). • Empty the fuel tank before repairs as directed ... the spark plug wire to the spark plug. tipping the mower to change the oil or replace the blade, allow the fuel tank to ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 15
Replacing the Air Filter
Service Interval: Every 25 hours 1. Use a screw driver to open the air filter cover (Figure 19). 2.... 19). 3. Install the cover.
Tip the mower onto its side with the air filter up to drain the used oil out through the oil fill tube ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 16
Charging the Battery
Service Interval: Every 25 hours only Electric-start models
A green light indicates that the charger is fully ... to the State of California harm.
Replacing the Fuse
Electric-start models only If the battery does not charge or the engine does not run with the ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 17
... (Figure 26).
Replace Note: battery
the fuse in the fuse holder Your mower compartment• comes
with a spare
fuse in the
Install the battery compartment you ...ft-lb (82 N-m). Important:
2. Tip the mower onto its side with the air filter up. 3. Use a block of...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 18
3. Tighten the nut on the cable support.
For best results, clean the mower soon after you have completed mowing. 1. Lower ... from under the mower housing.
Stop the engine. the garden hose from the mower.
8. Shut off the water and disconnect
Start the engine and run it for a few...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 19
... throughout the cylinder to prevent cylinder corrosion during the off-season.
Removing the Mower from Storage
1. Charge the battery for 24 hours (electric-start models only).
2. Connect the wire to the spark plug.
8. Loosely install the spark plug...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 20
... failure of a component; or if the Toro GTS (Guaranteed to Start) engine will not start on the first or second ... other than an Authorized Toro Service Dealer Repairs or adjustments following: to correct starting difficulties ... (look under "Lawn Mowers") or access our web site at www.Toro.com. You may ...