Toro 20334 manual table of contents:
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 1
Model No. 20332mSerial Model No. 20332CmSerial Model No. 20334--Serial Model No. 20334C--Serial Model No. 20352--Serial
No. 310000001 and ... to register your product. Whenever you need service, genuine Toro parts, or additional information, contact an Authorized ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 2
... shreD; emission, and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on this class of lawn mower will be significantly lower.
This lawn mower ... of production.
Read before and understand the contents of this manual you start the engine.
The safe g alert symbol (Figure 2) is...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 3
... the operator.
Be alert and turn mower off if a child enters the area.
Never operate machine in a ... components and the discharge guard frequently and replace with manufacturer's recommended parts, when necessar): Mower blades are sharp. Wrap the blade or wear gloves, and use extra ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 4
.../dismemberment hazard of hand or foot, mower blade--remove the ignition key and read the instructions before servicing or performing maintenance. Cutting/dismemberment hazard of hand or foot, mower blade--stay away from moving parts. Cutting/dismemberment hazard of hand or ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 5
... sheet Remove and discard the protective that covers the engine.
Filling the Engine with Oil
No Parts Required Procedure
Your mower does not come with oil in the engine, Before starting but it does come with a bottle of oil. the ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 6
... oil after the first hours; change it yearly thereafter. the Engine Oil.
Charging the Battery
No Parts Required Procedure
11 10 9
Figure 5 Cutting height lever (4) Air filter Side-discharge deflector Bag-on-...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 7
...oil with an API service classification of SF, SG, SH, SJ, SL, or higher. 1. Move the mower ... gasoline or sparks. when
mower not in a
Store ...not mix oil with gasoline. Important:
fuel stabilizer gasoline less To reduce starting problems...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 8
... your adjusting fingers under height. the housing when engine and you into serious
Starting the Engine
1. Hold the blade control bar against the handle (...to the same height as the rear wheels (Figure 9). Note: To raise the mower, move the front cutting height levers rearward and ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 9
If the mower contact
does not start after several Service Dealer.
Using the ... you (Figure 13).
Blade control bar
Turn the ignition key (Figure 11) (electric-start models only) or pul the recoil start handle (Figure 12). Note: ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 10
...control bar. Note: Remove the ignition key when you leave the mower (electric-start models only).
Important: When you release the blade control
Check the grass bag frequently. If it is damaged, install a new Toro replacement bag. If the side discharge chute is on the mower, remove it (refer to ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 11
... for cutting very tall grass. If the grass bag is on the mower and the bag-on-demand lever is in the bagging position, move the ... cleaning the bag-on-demand and the surrounding opening. parts to door
Stop the engine and wait for all moving before leaving the operating position.
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 12
.... Never deliberately mow over aW object. If the mower strikes an object or starts to vibrate, immediately stop the engine, disconnect the wire from ... a new blade before the cutting season begins. Replace the blade when necessary with a Toro replacement blade.
Lift up the side deflector ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 13
... (64 ram).
• After cutting the lawn, ensure that half of the lawn shows through the cut leaf cover.... are more than 5 inches (13 cm) of leaves on the lawn, set the front cutting height one or two ...
Slow down your mowing speed if the mower does not cut the leaves finely enough.
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 14
.... • Charge the battery for 24 hours (electric-start models only). • Empty the fuel tank ...
for additional Service
procedures. to find the nearest
parts are available... pump to remove the fuel. Always tip the mower onto its side, with the air filter up...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 15
Replacing the Air Filter
Service Interval: Every 25 hours 1. Use a screw driver to open the air filter cover (Figure 19... 19). 3. Install the cover.
Tip the mower onto its side with the air filter up to drain the used oil out through the oil fill tube (Figure 21).
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 16
Charging the Battery
Service Interval: Every 25 hours only Electric-start models
A green light indicates that the charger ... and lead compounds, to the State of California harm.
Replacing the Fuse
Electric-start models only If the battery does not charge or the engine does not run with the electric ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 17
... (Figure 26).
Replace Note: battery
the fuse in the fuse holder Your mower compartment• comes
with a spare
fuse in the
Install the battery compartment you ...ft-lb (82 N-m). Important:
2. Tip the mower onto its side with the air filter up. 3. Use a block of...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 18
... securely. This bolt is very difficult to overtighten.
Cleaning the Mower
Service Interval: Before each use or....
6. Start the engine and run it until there .... the garden hose from the mower.
8. Shut off the water and disconnect
Start the engine and ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 19
Run the mower until the engine stops from running out of fuel.
Start the engine again.... off-season.
Removing the Mower from Storage
1. Charge the battery for 24 hours (electric-start models ... area, you must charge the battery every 90 days (electric-start models only)....
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 20
... other than an Authorized Toro Service Dealer Repairs or adjustments following: to correct starting difficulties procedures ... be performed by an Authorized Toro Service Dealer using Toro-approved replacement parts. Repair by an Authorized Toro Service Dealer is your sole remedy under this warranty. ...