Toro 20334 manual table of contents:
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 1
Model No. 20332mSerial Model No. 20332CmSerial Model No. 20334--Serial ... Authorized Service Dealer or at www.shoptoro.com.
This rotary-blade, walk-behind lawn mower is...your product. Whenever you need service, genuine Toro parts, or additional information, contact ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 2
... configured to meet shreD; emission, and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on this class of lawn mower will be significantly lower.
This lawn mower meets or exceeds the CPSC blade safety requirements for walk-behind rotary lawn mowers ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 3
... b before starting. Never make any adjustments or repairs with the engine running. Disconnect the spark plug wire and ground against engine to prevent unintended starting. ... guard frequently and replace with manufacturer's recommended parts, when necessar): Mower blades are sharp. Wrap the ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 4
... hazard of hand or foot, mower blade--remove the ignition key and read the instructions before servicing or performing maintenance. Cutting/dismemberment hazard of hand or foot, mower blade--stay away from moving parts. Cutting/dismemberment hazard of hand or foot, mower blade--do not operate up and...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 5
...the protective that covers the engine.
Filling the Engine with Oil
No Parts Required Procedure
Your mower does not come with oil in the engine, Before starting but it does come with a bottle of oil. the engine, fill the engine with oil.
nstalling the Handle
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 6
... Refer Change the engine oil after the first hours; change it yearly thereafter. the Engine Oil.
Charging the Battery
No Parts Required Procedure
11 10 9
Figure 5 Cutting height lever (4) Air ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 7
... outdoors Wipe up spills. Do not handle an open flame gasoline or sparks. when
mower not in a
Store...damaged. Do not mix oil with gasoline. Important:
fuel stabilizer gasoline less To reduce starting problems, mixing add ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 8
...when engine and you into serious
Starting the Engine
1. Hold the blade control bar against the ... height as the rear wheels (Figure 9). Note: To raise the mower, move the front cutting height levers rearward... rear cutting height levers forward. To lower the mower, move the front cutting height levers ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 9
If the mower contact
does not start after several Service Dealer.
Using the Self-propel
... with you (Figure 13).
Blade control bar
Turn the ignition key (Figure 11) (electric-start models only) or pul the recoil start handle (...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 10
... the ignition key when you leave the mower (electric-start models only).
Important: When you release the blade control
bar, both the engine ....
Check the grass bag frequently. If it is damaged, install a new Toro replacement bag. If the side discharge chute is on the mower, remove it (refer to ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 11
... for cutting very tall grass. If the grass bag is on the mower and the bag-on-demand lever is in the bagging position, move the ... cleaning the bag-on-demand and the surrounding opening. parts to door
Stop the engine and wait for all moving before leaving the operating position.
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 12
... to vibrate, immediately stop the engine, disconnect the wire from the spark plug, and examine the mower for damage. For best performance, install a new blade before the cutting season begins. Replace the blade when necessary with a Toro replacement blade.
Lift up the side ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 13
...one pass over the leaves.
If there are more than 5 inches (13 cm) of leaves on the lawn, set the front cutting height one or two notches higher than the rear cutting height.
Slow down your mowing speed if the mower does not cut the leaves finely enough.
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 14
After performing the maintenance procedure(s), connect the spark plug wire to the spark plug. tipping the mower to change the oil or replace the blade, allow the fuel tank to run dry through normal usage. If you must
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 15
Replacing the Air Filter
Service Interval: Every 25 hours 1. Use a screw driver to open the air filter cover (Figure 19... 19). 3. Install the cover.
Tip the mower onto its side with the air filter up to drain the used oil out through the oil fill tube (Figure 21).
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 16
Charging the Battery
Service Interval: Every 25 hours only Electric-start models
A green light indicates that the charger ... and lead compounds, to the State of California harm.
Replacing the Fuse
Electric-start models only If the battery does not charge or the engine does not run with the electric ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 17
...Install the battery compartment you removed in step 3. Install Lower the covering
with the screw that
over the battery
the rear deflector•
Replacing the Blade
a torque wrench to ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 18
Loosen the cable support nut (Figure 27). Pull down the cable jacket (toward the mower) ... area.
3. Tighten the nut on the cable support.
For best results, clean the mower soon after you have...engine. the garden hose from the mower.
8. Shut off the water and disconnect
Start the engine and ...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 19
...prevent cylinder corrosion during the off-season.
Removing the Mower from Storage
1. Charge the battery for 24 hours (electric-start models only).
2. Connect the... Charge the battery for 24 hours, then unplug the battery charger an store the mower in an unheated area. If you must store...
- Toro 20334 | Owner's Manual - Page 20
... failure of a component; or if the Toro GTS (Guaranteed to Start) engine will not start on the first or second ... directory (look under "Lawn Mowers") or access our web site at www.Toro.com. You may ... must be performed by an Authorized Toro Service Dealer using Toro-approved replacement parts. Repair ...