Weslo Momentum 610 manual table of contents:
- Weslo Momentum 610 | English Manual - Page 1
Model No. WLEL1405.0 Serial No.
Serial Number Decal
As a manufacturer,...damaged or missing, PLEASE CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT DIRECTLY. CALL TOLL-FREE:...., 6 a.m.-6 p.m. MST
Read all precautions and instructions in this manual before using this equipment. Keep ...
- Weslo Momentum 610 | English Manual - Page 2
... ...4 HOW TO USE THE ELLIPTICAL EXERCISER ...8 MAINTENANCE AND TROUBLESHOOTING ...11 CONDITIONING GUIDELINES ...13 PART ...35 or persons with pre-existing health problems. Read all instructions before using. ICON...-free telephone number on the front cover of this manual and order a free replacement decal...
- Weslo Momentum 610 | English Manual - Page 3
...BEFORE YOU BEGIN
For your benefit, read this manual carefully before you use the elliptical ... note the
To avoid a registration fee for any service needed under warranty, you must ... to the elliptical exerciser (see the front cover of this manual for the location of the decal).
Before reading further...
- Weslo Momentum 610 | English Manual - Page 4
... addition to the included allen wrenches, assembly requires a Phillips screwdriver , an adjustable wrench , and a rubber mallet .
To hire an authorized service technician to assemble the elliptical exerciser, call toll-free 1-800-445-2480.
As you assemble the elliptical exerciser, use the drawings...
- Weslo Momentum 610 | English Manual - Page 5
2. While another person lifts the back of the Frame (1), attach the Rear Stabilizer (28) to the Frame with two M10 x 70mm Carriage Bolts (34) and two M10 Nylon Locknuts (33).
1 34 Batteries
3. The Console (23) requires three "AA" batteries (not included); alkaline batteries are ...
- Weslo Momentum 610 | English Manual - Page 6
6. Identify the Left Handlebar (6), which is marked with a sticker. Insert the Left Handlebar into one of the Handlebar Arms (5); make sure that the Handlebar Arm is turned so the hexagonal holes are on the indicated side. Attach the Left Handlebar to the Handlebar Arm with two M6 x 36mm Button ...
- Weslo Momentum 610 | English Manual - Page 7
8. Apply a small amount of grease to the axle on the left Disc Crossbar (16). Slide the Left Pedal Arm (11) onto the axle, and place a Wave Washer (64) on the end of the axle. Next, slide an M10 Washer (35) onto an M10 x 25mm Patch Screw (22), and tighten the Patch Screw into the axle. Hold the ...
- Weslo Momentum 610 | English Manual - Page 8
HOW TO USE THE ELLIPTICAL EXERCISER
HOW TO EXERCISE ON THE ELLIPTICAL EXERCISER To mount the elliptical exerciser, hold the handlebars and step onto the pedal that is in the lowest position. Then, step onto the other pedal. Push the pedals until they begin to move with a continuous motion. Note: ...
- Weslo Momentum 610 | English Manual - Page 9
FEATURES OF THE CONSOLE
The console features a selection of modes that provide instant exercise feedback during your workouts. The modes are described below.
HOW TO OPERATE THE CONSOLE
Make sure there are batteries in the console (see BATTERY REPLACEMENT on page 11). If there is a sheet of clear...
- Weslo Momentum 610 | English Manual - Page 10
3. Measure your heart rate, if desired.
To measure your heart rate, stop pedaling and place your thumb on the pulse sensor as shown. Do not press too hard, or the circulation in your thumb will be restricted and Pulse Sensor your pulse will not be detected. After a few seconds, the heartshaped ...
- Weslo Momentum 610 | English Manual - Page 11
MAINTENANCE AND TROUBLESHOOTING
Inspect and tighten all parts of the elliptical exerciser regularly. Replace any worn parts immediately...If the console display becomes dim, the batteries should be replaced; most console problems are the result of low batteries. To replace the batteries, see step 4 on ...
- Weslo Momentum 610 | English Manual - Page 12
HOW TO ADJUST THE RESISTANCE STRAP
If the resistance knob is turned to the highest setting and there is not enough pedaling resistance, the resistance strap can be adjusted. To adjust the resistance strap, first remove the left side shield (see HOW TO ADJUST THE REED SWITCH on page 11). Next, turn...
- Weslo Momentum 610 | English Manual - Page 13
... age of 35 or persons with pre-existing health problems.
The pulse sensor is not a medical ... can be found by using your heart rate as a guide. The chart below shows recommended heart ... muscles and will help to prevent post-exercise problems. EXERCISE FREQUENCY
To maintain or improve your ...
- Weslo Momentum 610 | English Manual - Page 14
... Handlebar Bushing 5/16" x 25.4mm Hex Bolt M10 x 60mm Bolt Resistance Knob/Cable Wave Washer Inner Pedal Arm Bushing M5 x 15mm Flat Head Screw Allen Wrench Grease User's Manual
Note: # indicates a non-illustrated part. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Weslo Momentum 610 | English Manual - Page 15
EXPLODED DRAWING-Model No. WLEL1405.0
24 46 23 43 6 27 14 5 60 33 21 8 42 3 42 50 40 40 42 42
R0705A 4 27 42
49 63 45
2 59 59 55
5 48 60 39 57 60 17 29 58
13 35 64 65 22
20 33 9
- Weslo Momentum 610 | English Manual - Page 16
...order replacement parts, see the front cover of this manual. To help us assist you, please ... NUMBER of the product (see the front cover of this manual)
• the KEY NUMBER and DESCRIPTION of the part... or repairs not provided by an ICON authorized service center; products used for commercial or rental ...