Haier HPAC9M manual table of contents:
- Haier HPAC9M | User Guide - Page 1
What The World Comes Home To
PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONER CLIMATISEUR PORTATIF ACONDICIONADOR DE AIRE PORTATIL
Model# Modèle# Modelo#
- Haier HPAC9M | User Guide - Page 2
A Word From Haier
Thank You for buying a dependable, energy saving and easy to operate HAIER air conditioner. This manual contains useful information for you to maintain, operate, install and safely use your air conditioner. Your air ...
- Haier HPAC9M | User Guide - Page 3
..., injury or death when using your air conditioner.
1) Air conditioner must be connected to proper... of any obstructions. Always unplug the air conditioner before servicing it or moving it. Do not... in place.
10) Do not use the air conditioners near a bathtub, shower or wash...
- Haier HPAC9M | User Guide - Page 4
Table Of Contents
A Word From Haier...1 Product Registration ...1 Safety Precautions ...2 Advantages ...4 Parts and ... ...5 Assembly and Installation ...6 Operation ...7 Product Specification ...7 Care and Cleaning ...8 Storage ...8 Trouble Shooting ...9 Warranty Information ...10
- Haier HPAC9M | User Guide - Page 5
..., thermostat, two speed cooling speeds and two fan speeds. 2. This portable air conditioner does not require water to be added. 3. ... used in almost any area. 6. The filter screen is designed for easy cleaning and is easily accessible. 7. Portable air conditioners are easy to store when not in use.
- Haier HPAC9M | User Guide - Page 6
AIR OUTLET FRONT PANEL
FOUR-WAY MOVEABLE CASTERS
FILTER CLOTH AIR INLET
CORD STORAGE DRAIN PIPE HEAT EXHAUST HOSE
OFF 1 CONT 2 8 3 7 4 6 5
- Haier HPAC9M | User Guide - Page 7
Window Panel Kit
Tuyau du Conduit de Sortie d'air chaud
1. Attach one end of the exhaust hose to the exhaust duct adapter. 2. The exhaust duct adapter slides into the rear of the air conditioner over the exhaust duct. 3. The other end of the exhaust hose ...
- Haier HPAC9M | User Guide - Page 8
.... 3. Use an 115 volt 20 amp outlet for the air conditioner. Do not use any other electrical ... or you may trip the fuse. Dedicate the electric line for the air conditioner alone. 4. Do not place the air conditioner in direct sunlight or close to any heating appliances. eg. baseboard heaters, stoves, ...
- Haier HPAC9M | User Guide - Page 9
Care and Cleaning Guide
• Always unplug your air conditioner before cleaning. • Air filter needs to be cleaned at least once a month for ... the filter. DO NOT use your air conditioner without the air filter in place. • To clean the cabinet DO NOT use harsh ...
- Haier HPAC9M | User Guide - Page 10
If air conditioner does not operate: • Check if unit is ..."Off" mode. • The fan control may be in "Off" position. Air conditioner working but room not cooling: •...the required cooling area. • On extreme hot & humid days air conditioners may take a little longer to cool....
- Haier HPAC9M | User Guide - Page 11
... (including labor costs) contained in this Haier product, for a period of 12 months, from the date of purchase,... you get service? 1. Contact your nearest Haier authorized Service Depot. For the name... must be performed, by an authorized Haier Service Depot. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL...
- Haier HPAC9M | User Guide - Page 12
Do Not Return This Product To The Store
If you have a problem with this product, please contact the "Haier Customer Satisfaction Center" at 1-877-337-3639. DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY SERVICE
Ne pas renvoyer cet appareil ...