Haier HPAC9M manual table of contents:
- Haier HPAC9M | User Guide - Page 1
What The World Comes Home To
PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONER CLIMATISEUR PORTATIF ACONDICIONADOR DE AIRE PORTATIL
Model# Modèle# Modelo#
- Haier HPAC9M | User Guide - Page 2
A Word From Haier
Thank You for buying a dependable, energy saving and easy to operate HAIER air conditioner. This manual contains useful information for you to maintain, operate, install and safely use your air conditioner. Your air ...
- Haier HPAC9M | User Guide - Page 3
... be properly grounded. Do not operate air conditioner if power cord is frayed ... of any obstructions. Always unplug the air conditioner before servicing it or moving it. Do not ... on the top of the unit. Never operate the air conditioner without the filters in place.
- Haier HPAC9M | User Guide - Page 4
Table Of Contents
A Word From Haier...1 Product Registration ...1 Safety Precautions ...2 Advantages ...4 Parts and Features ...5 Assembly and Installation ...6 Operation ...7 Product Specification ...7 Care and Cleaning ...8 Storage ...8 Trouble Shooting ...
- Haier HPAC9M | User Guide - Page 5
..., two speed cooling speeds and two fan speeds. 2. This portable air conditioner does not require water to be added. 3. ... conveniently used in almost any area. 6. The filter screen is designed for easy cleaning and is easily accessible. 7. Portable air conditioners are easy to store when not in use.
- Haier HPAC9M | User Guide - Page 6
AIR OUTLET FRONT PANEL
FOUR-WAY MOVEABLE CASTERS
FILTER CLOTH AIR INLET
CORD STORAGE DRAIN PIPE HEAT EXHAUST HOSE
OFF 1 CONT 2 8 3 7 4 6 5
- Haier HPAC9M | User Guide - Page 7
... d'air chaud
Window Panel Kit
Tuyau du Conduit de Sortie d'air chaud
1. Attach one end of the exhaust hose to the exhaust .... 2. The exhaust duct adapter slides into the rear of the air conditioner over the exhaust duct. 3. The other end of the exhaust hose attaches to the hose nozzle. 4. The hose ...
- Haier HPAC9M | User Guide - Page 8
.... 3. Use an 115 volt 20 amp outlet for the air conditioner. Do not use any other electrical ... or you may trip the fuse. Dedicate the electric line for the air conditioner alone. 4. Do not place the air conditioner in direct sunlight or close to any heating appliances. eg. baseboard heaters, stoves, ...
- Haier HPAC9M | User Guide - Page 9
... Cleaning Guide
• Always unplug your air conditioner before cleaning. • Air filter needs to be cleaned at least once a month for...trapped in the filter. After cleaning, reinstall the filter. DO NOT use your air conditioner without the air filter in place. • To clean the cabinet DO NOT use harsh ...
- Haier HPAC9M | User Guide - Page 10
If air conditioner does not operate: • Check if unit is plugged in. ...Off" mode. • The fan control may be in "Off" position. Air conditioner working but room not cooling: ... required cooling area. • On extreme hot & humid days air conditioners may take a little longer to ...
- Haier HPAC9M | User Guide - Page 11
... workmanship or materials for: 1. The mechanical and electrical parts (including labor costs) contained in this Haier product, for a period of 12 months... this Haier product. What will be done? Haier will repair or replace, in your home, any mechanical, electrical part or the compressor, which proves ...
- Haier HPAC9M | User Guide - Page 12
Do Not Return This Product To The Store
If you have a problem with this product, please contact the "Haier Customer Satisfaction Center" at 1-877-337-3639. DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY SERVICE
Ne pas renvoyer cet appareil ...