Page 2 highlights
Page 2 of 3
This option opens a screen where you can select the paper size of the original document.
• To scroll to the paper size that matches the original document, press the left or right arrow button, and then press . • To copy an original document that contains mixed paper sizes with the same width, press the left or right arrow button to
scroll to Mixed Sizes, and then press .
• To set the printer to automatically detect the size of the original document, press the left or right arrow button to scroll to
Auto Size Sense, and then press .
This option lets you select the paper size and type on which your copies will be printed.
• To scroll to the paper size and type that matches the paper loaded in the tray or feeder, press the left or right arrow button,
and then press .
• If the settings for "Copy from" and "Copy to" are different, then the printer automatically adjusts the Scale setting to
accommodate the difference.
• If the paper type or size you want to use is not loaded in one of the trays, then press the left or right arrow button to scroll
to Manual Feeder, press , and then manually load the paper in the manual feeder or multipurpose feeder.
• To match each copy to the paper size of the original document, set "Copy to" to Auto Size Match. If a matching paper size is
not in one of the trays, then Paper size not found appears and prompts to load a paper in a tray, manual feeder, or multipurpose feeder.
This option lets you create an image from your original document that is proportionally scaled anywhere between 25 and 400 percent. You can also set automatic scaling.
• When copying to a different paper size, such as from legal‑size to letter‑size paper, set the "Copy from" and "Copy to" paper
sizes automatically to scale the scan image to fit the size of the paper onto which you are copying.
• To decrease or increase the value by one percent, press the left or right arrow button on the printer control panel. To make
a continuous decrease or increase in value, press and hold the button for two or more seconds.
This option lets you adjust how light or dark the copies are in relation to the original document.
This option lets you make one- or two-sided copies from one- or two-sided original documents.
This option keeps the pages of a print job stacked in sequence when printing multiple copies of the document.
This option lets you set the original document type.