RCA RS2653 manual table of contents:
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 1
EXPORTER Thomson Inc. P .O. Box ...(s) ® Registered Marca(s) ® Registrada(s) Marque(s) ® Deposée(s) www.rca.com Printed In China / Impreso en China 5627... to read this instruction book prior to using your new product for the first time.
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 2
...are in place.
Product: 5CD Audio System Brand: RCA Model: RS2653/RS2655
THE LIGHTNING FLASH AND ARROWHEAD WITHIN THE TRIANGLE IS A WA R N I N G S I G N ALERTING YOU OF "DANGEROUS VOLTAGE" INSIDE THE PRODUCT...
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 3
one main unit (with 2 main speakers); one remote control; one AM loop antenna; one user's guide; one safety leaflet. Owner registration ... mode). Tip: Press ON/STANDBY to turn the system on in the previously used mode. Press CD, TAPE, TUNER or AUX (Remote Only) to select the corresponding mode. ...
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 4
... - Selects Aux mode; turns the system on. CD INFO - Selects among disc display information. B. ... FM stereo and mono modes. DISC SKIP - Skips to next CD. INTRO - Turns INTRO ... (DIMM 1 - 3).
Cassette functions can not be operated from the remote control.
When system is ON, you can press CLOCK ...
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 5
..., only one mode will be selected for playback depending on the recording format. To ensure good performance, wait until the disc changer completely reads the disc before proceeding. mp3 files in CD ROM EXTRA format disc cannot be recognized.
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 6
... CDs in the tray. 1. While the CD player is stopped, press PROG•SET to enter program mode. The system displays the next available program number: "- - P:01...in PROGRAM mode, press and hold STOP for 3 seconds. They system displays the message CLEAR.
mp3/WMA Playback Sequence
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 7
... any button, but the erased stations cannot be recovered. System will • Check power cord for a secure not turn on connection. • Unplug the unit for a moment, ... Stereo Signal
Press FM ST. to toggle between FM mono and stereo for stereo FM stations. (Remote Only)
CD does not • Check that CD is ...
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 8
...-air designed to let you to hear outside sounds, do not turn up the volume so high that you are unable... cleaner which can maintain the output sound quality of your system. For instructions on cleaning the CD lens, refer to the ones accompanying the lens cleaner.
This product should ...
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 9
... comes first.
What we will do:
• Pay any Authorized RCA Audio Service Center the labor charges to repair your unit. • Pay any Authorized RCA Audio Service Center for the new or, at our option, ...:
• Take your unit to any Authorized RCA Audio Service Center. To identify your nearest Authorized ...