RCA RS2653 manual table of contents:
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 1
.... Trademark(s) ® Registered Marca(s) ® Registrada(s) Marque(s) ® Deposée(s) www.rca.com Printed In China / Impreso en China 5627 7290 (EN/F) It is important to read this instruction book prior to using your new product for the first time.
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 2
... the desired level only after headphones are in place.
Product: 5CD Audio System Brand: RCA Model: RS2653/RS2655
THE LIGHTNING FLASH AND ARROWHEAD WITHIN THE TRIANGLE IS A WA R N I N G S ...
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 3
... ON/STANDBY to turn the system on in the previously used mode. Press CD, TAPE, TUNER or AUX (Remote Only)...decreases volume. SOURCE - Selects among CD player, tuner, tape player and AUX sources. DIMMER•DEMO -Turns the ...AM Antennas
Before you use your audio system, you'll want to make sure both ...
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 4
EN Remote Control
- Turns power on or off from STANDBY mode. CD - Selects CD player. TUNER - Selects radio tuner ... in Tuner mode. TAPE - Selects tape player. AUX - Selects Aux mode; turns the system on. CD INFO - Selects among disc...
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 5
... bass frequency. The BASS icon lights on the display when it is activated.
Press MUTE (Remote Only) on the remote to cut...2. Load/change discs for available trays by pressing DISC SKIP. 3. Press OPEN/CLOSE to close the tray.
CD-R / RW
• • Notes on mp3/WMA Disc: ...
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 6
...in the tray. 1. While the CD player is stopped, press PROG•SET to enter program mode. The system displays the ...(In CD program mode, PROG icon will be lit.)
Deleting Program List
While in ... 3.1 15 Song 3.2
Displaying the Program List
1. While the CD player is stopped, press PROG•SET to ...
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 7
... but the erased stations cannot be recovered. System will • Check power cord for a secure not turn on connection. • Unplug the unit for ... you press DISC SKIP • Switch to another function (TAPE, Tuner) and then back to CD.
Your audio system has 32 preset ...
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 8
...made to charge a battery not intended to be recharged.
CAUTION! This system operates with a laser....maintain the output sound quality of your system. For instructions on cleaning the CD lens, refer to the ones ...deck: Response curve: 125Hz-8kHz (-5dB) CD player: Response curve (+/- 2dB): 60Hz...
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 9
... comes first.
What we will do:
• Pay any Authorized RCA Audio Service Center the labor charges to repair your unit. • Pay any Authorized RCA Audio Service Center for the new or, at our option, ...:
• Take your unit to any Authorized RCA Audio Service Center. To identify your nearest Authorized ...