RCA RS2653 manual table of contents:
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 1
EXPORTER Thomson Inc. P .O. Box ...(s) ® Registered Marca(s) ® Registrada(s) Marque(s) ® Deposée(s) www.rca.com Printed In China / Impreso en China 5627... to read this instruction book prior to using your new product for the first time.
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 2
... after headphones are in place.
Product: 5CD Audio System Brand: RCA Model: RS2653/RS2655
THE LIGHTNING FLASH AND ARROWHEAD WITHIN THE TRIANGLE IS A WA R N I N G S I G N ALERTING YOU OF "DANGEROUS VOLTAGE" ...
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 3
... off (STANDBY mode). Tip: Press ON/STANDBY to turn the system on in the previously used mode. Press CD, TAPE, TUNER or AUX (Remote Only) to select the.... SOURCE - Selects among CD player, tuner, tape player and AUX sources. DIMMER•DEMO -Turns the feature demonstration on ...
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 4
EN Remote Control
- Turns power on or off from STANDBY mode. CD - Selects CD player. TUNER - Selects radio tuner and...ST. - Switches between FM stereo and mono modes. DISC SKIP - Skips to next CD. INTRO - Turns INTRO mode on or ...
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 5
... BASS icon lights on the display when it is activated.
Press MUTE (Remote Only) on ... for available trays by pressing DISC SKIP. 3. Press OPEN/CLOSE to close the tray.
CD-R..., wait until the disc changer completely reads the disc before proceeding. mp3 files in CD ROM ...
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 6
...in the tray. 1. While the CD player is stopped, press PROG•SET to enter program mode. The system displays the ...(In CD program mode, PROG icon will be lit.)
Deleting Program List
While in ... 3.1 15 Song 3.2
Displaying the Program List
1. While the CD player is stopped, press PROG•SET to ...
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 7
... any button, but the erased stations cannot be recovered. System will • Check power cord for a secure not turn on connection. • Unplug the unit for a moment, and...
Press FM ST. to toggle between FM mono and stereo for stereo FM stations. (Remote Only)
CD does not • Check that CD is in the tray....
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 8
...to let you to hear outside sounds, do not turn up the volume so high that ...is made to charge a battery not intended to be recharged.
CAUTION! This system operates with a laser. It... maintain the output sound quality of your system. For instructions on cleaning the CD lens, refer to the ones ...
- RCA RS2653 | User Manual - RS2653 - Page 9
... firm, whichever comes first.
What we will do:
• Pay any Authorized RCA Audio Service Center the labor charges to repair your unit. • Pay any Authorized RCA Audio Service Center for the new or, at our option, refurbished replacement parts...