Toro 38360 manual table of contents:
- Toro 38360 | Operation Manual - Page 1
Electric Power Shovel Plus
Model No. 38360-Serial No. 250000001 and Up
Form No. 3351-214
If you have questions or problems, call toll free 1-800-808-2963 (US) or 1-800-808-3072 (Canada) before returning this product.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using an ...
- Toro 38360 | Operation Manual - Page 2
... of reach of children. Maintain appliances with care-Follow instructions for changing accessories. Contact with water while operating the Power Shovel Plus could cause electric shock, causing injury or death.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS...
- Toro 38360 | Operation Manual - Page 3
Positioning the Assist Handle
1. Move and rotate the assist handle to a position that is comfortable for you. 2. Tighten the knob.
Adjusting the Power Shovel Plus Height
1. Set the shaft to a height that is comfortable for you. 2. Tighten the knob.
- Toro 38360 | Operation Manual - Page 4
...extension cord to the lower part of the control grip connecting it to the Power Shovel Plus. This helps prevent ....
Starting and Stopping
To start the Power Shovel Plus, push the button on the side of the handle ... of a suitable extension cord into the Power Shovel Plus, insert the enlarged prong into ...
- Toro 38360 | Operation Manual - Page 5
Converting from Snowthrowing to Sweeping
Important: Disconnect the power from the Power Shovel Plus before performing this procedure. 1. Remove the bolt ...housing.
9. Tighten the knob.
10. Ensure that the Power Shovel Plus is in the broom mode as shown.
4. Secure the broom with the ...
- Toro 38360 | Operation Manual - Page 6
... to the opposite side of the shaft. 4. Tighten the knob. 5. Ensure that the Power Shovel Plus is in the snowthrower mode as shown.
3. Remove ... shaft to comfortably operate in snowthrower mode. Refer to Adjusting the Power Shovel Plus Height on page 3.
Note: The housing will ...
- Toro 38360 | Operation Manual - Page 7
... blade contacts the ground. Push the Power Shovel Plus forward at a comfortable rate of speed, yet slow ... forward speed. Direct the snow to the right or to the left by holding the Power Shovel Plus at a slight angle. ... rotor blades could throw. The Power Shovel Plus can remove snow up to 6 in. (15 cm)...
- Toro 38360 | Operation Manual - Page 8
... on the housing. Always refer to specific numbers on the decal in correspondence or when you need replacement parts.
The Toro Promise - Electric Snowthrowers and Brooms
A Two-Year Full Warranty for Residential Use for the United States and Canada
The Toro ...