RCA RCR412BR manual table of contents:
- RCA RCR412BR | Owner/User Manual - Page 1
... ways you can program the universal remote to operate your devices: • The Auto Code Search goes ... you're trying to control.
Universal Remote Control Owner's Manual
RCR412BR / RCR412SR / RCR412SIR ... (parte posterior)
SAVE THIS MANUAL AND THE CODE LISTS! Remote controls can sometimes ...
- RCA RCR412BR | Owner/User Manual - Page 2
... has gone through all the codes. The remote exits the Auto Code Search. If your ... yet, try a different search method. Testing the Code for Maximum Functionality 1. Try a variety of the device's ... you want to control.
Find your device's brand in the Brand Code list section of the accompanying ...
- RCA RCR412BR | Owner/User Manual - Page 3
... hand enter the first five-digit code for your brand in the code list (the ON•OFF key goes off...your brand isn't listed in the code list, use one of the Code Search methods to program the remote control....memory one-by-one. If your brand is listed in the Brand Codes or the Code Lists, first try the ...
- RCA RCR412BR | Owner/User Manual - Page 4
... on. Then release both keys. Point the remote directly at the front panel of the device you... below for more information. During the Manual Code Search, the remote ignores keypresses that arenମ. Functionality 1. Try a variety of the device’s functions with the remote. If some features of your devices...
- RCA RCR412BR | Owner/User Manual - Page 5
... pressing the device key.
TIP: If the remote doesn’t respond, check to see that the ONମ. of inactivity (no keys being pressed). At that time, the remote clears the displayed menu from the TV. If ... the directions in the auto, brand, direct entry, or manual code search to program the VCR•AUX...
- RCA RCR412BR | Owner/User Manual - Page 6
Problem: The remote does not operate your device.
• Make sure the remote ...requirement of certain models and brands. There is a possibility that a programmed code may only be able ...your devices don't work, try programming the remote with a different code in the list using the Direct...