Timex T609T manual table of contents:
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 1
Model T609 Nature Sounds Stereo CD Dual Alarm Clock Radio with Digital Tuning
For additional information, online registration, and exclusive special offers visit our website:
For questions or comments regarding this or other products, please ...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 2
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user of the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the appliance.
The symbols above are located at the bottom of ...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 3
... to Radio and Nature Sounds ...12 Antenna Information Sleep to Radio/Nature Sounds Alarm Operation ...13-14 Important! Wake to CD or Buzzer Wake to Radio or Nature Sound Turning Off the Alarm Snooze Operation ...15 Dimmer Switch ...15 Stereo ...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 4
... for future reference. Take special note, and adhere to all warnings on the unit and in the instruction and service manual. 1. Water and Moisture - The unit should not be used near water. For example, near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen sink, laundry...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 5
... external antenna. 15. Servicing - The user should not attempt to service the unit beyond that described in the user's operating instructions. All other servicing should ... 17. If you have any questions, call SDI Technologies Inc., Timex Audio Products Division Customer Service, 1-800-888-4491.
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 6
... operate it. If your system is not performing as it should, call SDI Technologies Inc., Timex Audio Products Division Customer Service, 1-800-888-4491 for assistance. Note: The manufacturer is not responsible for any radio or TV interference cause by unauthorized ...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 7
A Consumer Guide to Product Safety
Set Up 1. Remove radio and all packing materials from the carton. 2. It is a .... Note: Backup battery should be installed before plugging in the AC cord. The clock will start working when the AC cord is plugged in for the first time. For backup operation, refer to ...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 8
.... Battery Backup System The backup batteries will maintain the time and alarm settings in the event of a temporary power interruption. If... Compartment sounds and radio will not play and no display visible but the clock will continues to run. However, alarms will not be sound during power interruption...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 9
... and Indicators
Power Off/Alarm Reset Button ᕡ
POWER OFF ON / SLEEP ALARM 1 ALARM 2 DISPLAY
ᕧ Set Alarm 1 Button ᕨ Set Alarm 2 Button ᕩ Toggle Display Button
On/ Sleep Button ᕢ
Play/Pause Button ᕣ Clock Adjust Button ᕤ Stop Button ᕥ Reverse/...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 10
Random/Repeat/Program Indicator Sleep Indicator Current Time/Alarm Time Alarm-1 Indicator Alarm-2 Indicator
Track Number CD Icon FM/AM/PM Indicator
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 11
Setting The Clock Time
1. Press and hold the ᕤ Clock Adj. Button until the display flashes. 2. Press the ¹ Forward/Minute ... is displayed. Watch the PM Indicator icon at the lower left of the display to set the correct AM or PM. 3. Press the Clock Adj. Button again or wait a few seconds to ...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 12
...will indicate Random mode and all tracks on the CD will play once in random order. Program Play ...Play/Pause Button. The PROG icon will appear and the CD player will play tracks per your programmed ...ᕣ Play/Pause Button. • To erase the program, open the CD door or press the ᕥ Stop Button while the...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 13
... choose the nature sound you like. 3. For listening to AM or FM radio, rotate the ƾ Tuning Wheel to find the station you desire. If ... will change back to show the time. Begin tuning again or press the ᕩ Display Button to show the radio frequency again. 4. Rotate the ƹ Volume Wheel to adjust the ...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 14
Important! • To wake to the CD Player or Buzzer you must set Alarm 1 to the desired wake time. • To wake to the Radio or Nature Sound, set Alarm 2. Wake to CD or Buzzer 1. Press and hold the ᕧ Alarm-1 Button until the display flashes and ...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 15
...ƹ Volume Thumbwheel to select your Alarm2 wake up sound settings. For more information, see the Listening to the Radio section of this manual. 4. When you've made your Radio or Nature Sound settings, press the ᕨ Alarm-2 Button or wait a few seconds to...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 16
... 6 minutes. You may repeat this several times during the one-hour alarm cycle.
Set the ƿ Dimmer Switch to HI or LO...most other sound functions (other than alarm operation) are disabled. You will not be able to turn on the CD, radio or nature sound. Important! You should plug in the MP3...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 17
The alarm does not sound
• The alarm was not set correctly ... alarm sounds at an incorrect time
Buzzer alarm is heard when waking to CD
• A CD was not inserted into ..., call SDI Technologies Inc. Timex Audio Products Division Customer Service, 1-800-888-4491...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 18
• Press the Radio On/Sleep button once to turn the unit back on
Cannot set the clock or alarm time
• Press the Time Set button when setting the time or slide ...-1 or Alarm-2 switches to the "Set" position when setting the alarm times
If you have any questions, call ...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 19
Limited 90-Day Warranty Information
Timex Audio Products, a division of SDI Technologies Inc. (hereafter referred to as ... prepaid and insured, to the Factory Service Center listed below. Consumer Repair Department SDI Technologies Inc. Timex Audio Products Division 1330 Goodyear Dr El Paso, TX 79936-...