Timex T609T manual table of contents:
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 1
Model T609 Nature Sounds Stereo CD Dual Alarm Clock Radio with Digital Tuning
For additional information, online registration, and exclusive special offers visit our website:
For questions or comments regarding this or other products, please call our toll-free ...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 2
...THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED ... to alert the user of the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the appliance.
The symbols above are located at...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 3
... Play Listening to Radio and Nature Sounds ...12 Antenna Information Sleep to Radio/Nature Sounds Alarm Operation ...13-14 Important! Wake to CD or Buzzer Wake to Radio or Nature Sound Turning Off the Alarm Snooze Operation ...15 Dimmer Switch ...15 ...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 4
... Keep these instructions handy for future reference. Take special note, and adhere to all warnings on the unit and in the instruction and service manual. 1. Water and Moisture - The unit should not be used near water. For example, near a bathtub, ...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 5
.... All other servicing should be referred to qualified service personnel. 16. Protect Your Furniture - When your unit is to be placed on a natural oil or lacquered finish, .... 17. If you have any questions, call SDI Technologies Inc., Timex Audio Products Division Customer Service, 1-800-888-4491.
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 6
... operate it. If your system is not performing as it should, call SDI Technologies Inc., Timex Audio Products Division Customer Service, 1-800-888-4491 for assistance. Note: The manufacturer is not responsible for any radio or TV interference cause by unauthorized ...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 7
A Consumer Guide to Product Safety
Set Up 1. Remove radio and all packing materials from the carton. 2. It is a good idea ... outlet. Note: Backup battery should be installed before plugging in the AC cord. The clock will start working when the AC cord is plugged in for the first time. ...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 8
... in the event of a temporary power interruption. If the power goes out, the CD, nature Battery Compartment sounds and radio will not play and no display visible but the clock will continues to run. However, alarms will not be sound during ...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 9
Controls and Indicators
Power Off/Alarm Reset Button ᕡ
POWER OFF ON / SLEEP ALARM 1 ALARM 2 DISPLAY
ᕧ Set Alarm 1 Button ᕨ Set Alarm 2 Button ᕩ Toggle Display Button
On/ Sleep Button ᕢ
Play/Pause Button ᕣ Clock Adjust Button ᕤ Stop...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 10
Random/Repeat/Program Indicator Sleep Indicator Current Time/Alarm Time Alarm-1 Indicator Alarm-2 Indicator
Track Number CD Icon FM/AM/PM Indicator
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 11
Setting The Clock Time
1. Press and hold the ᕤ Clock Adj. Button until the display flashes. 2....Listening to Compact Discs
1. 2. 3. 4. Press OPEN on the CD door to open the CD player door. Place a disc on the ... the printed side facing up and close the CD player door. Press the ᕣ Play/Pause Button. ...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 12
...will indicate Random mode and all tracks on the CD will play once in random order. Program Play ...Play/Pause Button. The PROG icon will appear and the CD player will play tracks per your programmed ...ᕣ Play/Pause Button. • To erase the program, open the CD door or press the ᕥ Stop Button while the...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 13
Listening to Radio and Nature Sounds
Antenna Information FM - Fully extend the FM wire ... Sound Select Switch to choose the nature sound you like. 3. For listening to AM or FM radio, rotate the ƾ...on, you will enter Sleep mode. Sleep to Radio/Nature Sounds 1. Press the ᕢ On/Sleep Button twice. The ...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 14
Important! • To wake to the CD Player or Buzzer you must set Alarm 1 to the desired wake time. • To wake to the Radio or Nature Sound, set Alarm 2. Wake to CD or Buzzer 1. Press and hold the ᕧ Alarm-1 Button until the display flashes and ...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 15
... settings. For more information, see the Listening to the Radio section of this manual. 4. When you've made your Radio or Nature Sound settings, press the ᕨ Alarm-2 Button or wait a few seconds to return to the standard display. The ...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 16
...a device into the MP3-in jack, most other sound functions (other than alarm operation) are disabled. You will not be able to turn on the CD, radio or nature sound. Important! You should plug in the MP3-in cord for AUX input only and always...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 17
The alarm does not sound
• The alarm was not set correctly for... time
Buzzer alarm is heard when waking to CD
• A CD was not inserted into the CD player • The CD was ...• Compartment CD player door is not closed
There is no display and the CD/radio will ...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 18
...Mode • The unit was turned On by the alarm and the alarm time ended • The display must be flashing
• Press the Radio On/Sleep button once to turn the unit back on
Cannot set the clock or alarm time
• Press the Time Set button when setting ...
- Timex T609T | User Manual - Page 19
Limited 90-Day Warranty Information
Timex Audio Products, a division of SDI Technologies Inc... Factory Service Center listed below. Consumer Repair Department SDI Technologies Inc. Timex Audio... TIMEX is a registered trademark of Timex Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
T609-030905-00 Printed ...