Hannspree HF235DPB manual table of contents:
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 1
HF235 LCD Monitor
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 2
Before operating the monitor, please read this manual thoroughly. This manual should be retained for future reference.
...not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that ...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 3
We, the Hannspree care very much about our environment protection strategy and firmly believe that it helps us have healthier earth via appropriate treatment and recycling of industrial technology devices at the end-of-life. These devices contain...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 4
TABLE OF CONTENTS
SAFETY NOTICE ...5 PRECAUTIONS...5 SPECIAL NOTES ON LCD MONITORS ...6 BEFORE YOU ... MONITOR ...7 FEATURES...7 CHECKING THE CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE ...7 INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS ...8 POWER...8 SETTING THE MONITOR ON THE WALL ...9 MAKING CONNECTIONS...10 ADJUSTING THE...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 5
1. The changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible ... approved by the manufacturer and follow the kit instructions. Slots and openings in the back and .... Do not attempt to service the monitor by yourself; opening or removing covers can expose ...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 6
SPECIAL NOTES ON LCD MONITORS
The following symptoms are normal with LCD monitor and do not indicate a problem.
• Due to the nature of the ... hours. If the screen suddenly flashes erratically or the backlighting fails, please contact your dealer or service center for ...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 7
BEFORE YOU OPERATE THE MONITOR
58,4cm / 23" Wide Screen TFT Color... THE PACKAGE
The product package should include the following items: LCD Monitor
Cables and User manual
Quick Start Guide
Audio Cable (optional)
DVI Cable ...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 8
Figure.1. Installing and Removing the Base INSTALLATION:... cord is the correct type required in your area. 2. This LCD monitor has an Internal universal power ... AC or 220/240V AC voltage area (No user adjustment is required.) 3. Connect the AC-...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 9
.... Note: • Please read the instructions of your specific wall bracket to properly wall mount .... *Installing the LCD Monitor requires special skill that should only be performed by qualified service... attempt to do the work themselves. Hannspree bears no responsibility for improper mounting or mounting...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 10
CONNECTING TO A PC Turn off your computer before performing ...Connect one end of the DVI cable (optional) to the back of the monitor and connect the other end to the computer's DVI...4. Plug one end of the AC power cord to the LCD monitor's AC input socket, and the...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 11
ADJUSTING THE VIEWING ANGLE
• For optimal viewing it is recommended to look at the full face of the monitor... Angle NOTES:
• Do not touch the LCD screen when you change the angle. It may... fingers or hands near the hinges when tilting the monitor, otherwise
pinching can result.
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 12
Press the power button to turn the monitor on or off. The other ...to your personal preferences. • The power cord should be connected. • Connect the Signal cable from the monitor to the VGA card. • Press the power button to turn on the ...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 13
FRONT PANEL CONTROL
• Power Button:
Press this button to switch ON/OFF ... in models with digital inputs) 2. The OSD menu is used as《confirmation》function during start...: [The availability of this function depends upon the selected model] Press【MENU】key for 3 seconds to select...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 14
Resolution 640×400@70Hz ↔ 720×400@70Hz 640×400... ** The screen resolutions available will depend on the purchased model.
• Do not install the monitor... as it was originally packed at the factory. • To keep the monitor looking new, periodically clean it with a soft cloth...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 15
HOW TO ADJUST A SETTINGS
BRIGHTNESS/ CONTRAST BRIGHTNESS Adjust the brightness value of the display ... upon the selected model]
PRESET MODE INPUT SETTING INPUT... or Digital. [Dual input mode optional] From the Signal Selection menu, select the 「AUTO SEARCHᬮ.
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 16
User's Manual display, which does not ensure the image is shown as is or in initial scale. ... depends upon the selected model] H-POSITION Select the 「H-POSITION」 option to shift the screen image to the left ...
OSD SETTING LANGUAGE Select 「LANGUAGE」 option to change ...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 17
User's Manual the OSD. Enter the option and adjust the level. OSD TIME-OUT Select ... via the HDMI port, it is recommended to set AUDIO INPUT to HDMI; if no sound is outputted, it...or Off. [The availability of this function depends upon the selected model. Adjusting the volume while muted cancels Mute ...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 18
PLUG AND PLAY Plug & Play DDC2B Feature
This monitor is equipped with VESA DDC2B ... The host can request EDID information over the DDC2B channel. THIS MONITOR WILL APPEAR TO BE NON-FUNCTIONAL IF THERE IS NO VIDEO INPUT SIGNAL. IN ORDER FOR THIS MONITOR TO OPERATE PROPERLY, THERE MUST ...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 19
TECHNICAL SUPPORT (FAQ)
Q & A FOR GENERAL PROBLEMS
PROBLEM & QUESTION Power LED is ... click anywhere on desktop and select Properties>Settings>Screen Resolution. Use the silder to adjust the ...> Silence option in the monitor menu is on. *While transferring via HDMI port but no sound is ...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 20
User's Manual INPUT as a PC option, and make sure PC audio output cable ... 7 video driver of your video card. 2. Try to use the recommended display resolution that is supported by the monitor. 3....have display problem after doing the above procedure, please visit Hannspree support and Service Website:...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 21
ERROR MESSAGE & POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS
CABLE NOT CONNECTED: 1. Check that the signal-cable is properly ... NOT SUPPORT : Your computer has been set to unsuitable display mode, set the computer to display mode given in the ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 RESOLUTION 640×350 @70Hz...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 22
User's Manual 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 (Video mode) MODE RESOLUTION 1 720×480i @... @60Hz 8 1920×1080p @50Hz 9 1920×1080p @60Hz 10 640×480p @60Hz ** We ensure that the monitor can be lighted under interlace signal mode, but we can not guarantee the image quality. 1280×1024 @72Hz 1360×768 @...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 23
Driving system LCD Panel Size Pixel pitch Video ...OFF Mode Audio output Input Terminal Maximum Screen Size Power Source Environmental Considerations Dimensions... depends on the display card supporting. Related issue can refer to www.hannspree.com FAQ section.