Hannspree HF235DPB manual table of contents:
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 1
HF235 LCD Monitor
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 2
Before operating the monitor, please read this manual thoroughly. This manual should be retained for future reference.
... frequency energy, and if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, ...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 3
We, the Hannspree care very much about our environment protection strategy and firmly believe that it helps us have healthier earth via appropriate treatment and recycling of industrial technology devices at the end-of-life. These devices contain...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 4
TABLE OF CONTENTS
SAFETY NOTICE ...5 PRECAUTIONS...5 SPECIAL NOTES ON LCD MONITORS ...6 BEFORE YOU OPERATE THE MONITOR ...7 FEATURES... ...15 PLUG AND PLAY...18 TECHNICAL SUPPORT (FAQ) ...19 Q & A FOR GENERAL PROBLEMS ...19 ERROR MESSAGE & POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS ...21...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 5
... high voltages are present inside the monitor. Do not open the cabinet. Refer servicing to qualified personnel only.
• Do not use the monitor near water, e.g....on the monitor. Do not attempt to service the monitor by yourself; opening or removing covers can expose you to...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 6
SPECIAL NOTES ON LCD MONITORS
The following symptoms are normal with LCD monitor and do not indicate a problem.
• Due to the nature of the fluorescent light, the screen may flicker during initial use. Turn off the • • •
Power Switch and then turn it on ...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 7
... THE MONITOR
58,4cm / 23" Wide Screen TFT Color LCD Monitor Crisp, Clear Display for Windows EPA ENERGY STAR® GP Green... THE CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE
The product package should include the following items: LCD Monitor
Cables and User manual
Quick Start Guide...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 8
Figure.1. Installing and Removing the Base INSTALLATION: 1. Align the monitor ... hold the 2 clips while pulling the base from the monitor unit they are unattached.
POWER ... is the correct type required in your area. 2. This LCD monitor has an Internal universal power...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 9
... • The screws type required is metric: M4, 10mm length. • The Monitor stand base can be screwed on a table or a hard surface using the hole on the back of the stand base. *Installing the LCD Monitor requires special skill that should only be performed by qualified service personnel. Customers ...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 10
... Connect one end of the VGA cable to the back of the monitor and connect the other end to the computer’s...one end of the DVI cable (optional) to the back of the monitor and connect the other end to the computerମ. end to Wall outlet. 5. Turn on your monitor and computer.
Figure.2. Connecting to a PC ...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 11
ADJUSTING THE VIEWING ANGLE
• For optimal viewing it is recommended to look at the full face of the monitor,...° to 15°.
Figure.3. Monitor Angle NOTES:
• Do not touch the LCD screen when you... fingers or hands near the hinges when tilting the monitor, otherwise
pinching can result.
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 12
Press the power button to turn the monitor on or off. The other control buttons are located on the front panel of the monitor (See Figure 4). By changing these settings, the picture can be adjusted to your personal ...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 13
FRONT PANEL CONTROL
• Power Button:
Press this button to switch ON/OFF of monitor's power.
• Power Indicator:
Green - Power On mode. Orange - Power Saving mode.
• MENU / RETURN:
1. Turn the OSD menu on/off or return to the previous menu. 2. Exit OSD menu when in ...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 14
... purchased model.
• Do not install the monitor in a location near heat sources such ... if you ever have
to ship your monitor.
• For maximum protection, repackage your ... as it was originally packed at the factory. • To keep the monitor looking new, periodically clean it with a soft cloth....
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 15
HOW TO ADJUST A SETTINGS
BRIGHTNESS/ CONTRAST BRIGHTNESS Adjust the brightness value of the display according to your preference. Select「BRIGHTNESS」option to adjust the brightness value. Adjust the contrast value of the display according to your preference. Select「CONTRAST」...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 16
User's Manual display, which does not ensure the image is shown as is or in initial scale. 「FIT」 indicates scaling by the ... view videos with complete image. (VIDEO MODE only functions for inputs from HDMI or DVI that supports HDCP video (YUV format)) Setup the display response time through the ...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 17
User's Manual the OSD. Enter the option and adjust the level. OSD TIME-OUT Select 「OSD TIME-OUT」option to set the OSD time out from 10 to 100 seconds. Enter the option and adjust the level. To choose the color combination of the OSD window, select 「OSD COLOR」 option under 「OSD SETTING」...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 18
PLUG AND PLAY Plug & Play DDC2B Feature
This monitor is equipped with VESA DDC2B capabilities according to the VESA DDC .... The host can request EDID information over the DDC2B channel. THIS MONITOR WILL APPEAR TO BE NON-FUNCTIONAL IF THERE IS NO VIDEO INPUT ...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 19
TECHNICAL SUPPORT (FAQ)
Q & A FOR GENERAL PROBLEMS
PROBLEM & QUESTION Power LED is not on POSSIBLE SOLUTION *Check if the ... can be clearly identified. *Make sure the System > Silence option in the monitor menu is on. *While transferring via HDMI port but no sound is ...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 20
... 1920×1080@50Hz 1920×1200@50Hz
And if you still have display problem after doing the above procedure, please visit Hannspree support and Service Website: http://www.hannspree.com Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 21
ERROR MESSAGE & POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS
CABLE NOT CONNECTED: 1. Check that the signal-cable is properly ...Check the signal-cable's connection pins for damage. INPUT NOT SUPPORT : Your computer has been set to unsuitable display... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 RESOLUTION 640×350 @...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 22
User’s Manual 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 (Video mode) MODE RESOLUTION 1 720×480i @60Hz 2 720n..—1080i @60Hz 8 1920×1080p @50Hz 9 1920×1080p @60Hz 10 640×480p @60Hz ** We ensure that the monitor can be lighted under interlace signal mode, but we can not guarantee the image quality. 1280×1024 ...
- Hannspree HF235DPB | User Manual - Page 23
Driving system LCD Panel Size Pixel pitch Video Display Colors Max. Resolution Plug & Play ON... change without prior notice. NOTES: The Maximum Resolution will depends on the display card supporting. Related issue can refer to www.hannspree.com FAQ section.