Hoover F4300 manual table of contents:
- Hoover F4300 | Manual - Page 1
English § pp. 1-10 Español § pág. 11-18 ...§ p. 19-26
Hard Floor Machine and Carpet Shampooer
Review this manual before operating cleaner.
Thank you for selecting a HOOVER product.
This cleaner was inspected and packaged carefully before being shipped from...
- Hoover F4300 | Manual - Page 2
...10 HowTo Use...4-9 Cleaning Floors...6-7 Polishing & Buffing Floors...8 Shampooing Carpet & Rugs...5-6 Waxing... ratios. • Use only commercially available floor cleaners and waxes intended for machine... as described in this owner's manual. Use only attachments recommended byThe Hoover Company; others...
- Hoover F4300 | Manual - Page 3
...list provided with the product for your local Hoover Factory Service Center or in the Yellow Pages under ...Brushes C. Power Scrub and Cleaning Brushes D. Felt Buffing Pads (gray) E. Heavy Duty ... Bag I. Rug and Carpet Shampoo J. Bare Floor Cleaner
H I J
1. Tr i gge ...
- Hoover F4300 | Manual - Page 4
...before putting on or removing brushes. Place shampoo-polisher upside down on flat surface.
The floor machine's ON-OFF ...2-5
Attach brushes and pads before attaching tank. Set bottom of tank into tank support. 4
Turn tank cap lock until the rivet is directly ...
- Hoover F4300 | Manual - Page 5
... waxing pads over brushes with fasteners. 3. Remove tank. Fill with HOOVER Bare Floor Cleaner ..., read caution label and follow instructions on container.
4. Connect cord to a wall receptacle.... with a damp cloth. 2. Apply wax-cleaner according to manufacturer's instructions on the container. Do not ...
- Hoover F4300 | Manual - Page 6
... high luster finish
1. Attach felt buffing pads over power scrub and cleaning brushes using fasteners. Polish to a soft shine ... as wax floors. Apply wax according to instructions on the container. Use the floor machine only to polish floors when this type of wax is used. ...
- Hoover F4300 | Manual - Page 7
For best results, use HOOVER Rug and Carpet Shampoo. A carpet shampoo designed specifically for ... be apparent after the entire area has been shampooed. The floor machine, used according to directions, will ....
Before you begin
1. Test for colorfastness
Apply some HOOVER Rug and Carpet Shampoo ...
- Hoover F4300 | Manual - Page 8
...has dried, vacuum area thoroughly using a HOOVER vacuum cleaner for best results. Install a new disposable ... high luster polishing pads
The pads should be washed occasionally to remove wax. If the floor machine ... re-using. The felt and high luster pads must be c o m p l e t e ly dry to polish floors ....
- Hoover F4300 | Manual - Page 9
... approved HOOVER service and genuine HOOVER parts, locate the nearest Hoover Factory Service Center or Authorized Hoover Warranty Service ... when requesting information or ordering parts. (The model number appears on the rear wheel cover.)
Problem: Floor machine won't run Possible cause Possible ...
- Hoover F4300 | Manual - Page 10
... Centers, by filling out the enclosed order form or through The Hoover Company on-line at www.hoovercompany.com
Floor care hints
Floors may be difficult ... pro p e r ly. • Polish with power scrub and cleaning brushes, then buff.
High luster pads for polishing floors. Snap on over power scrub ...