Omron HJ-320 manual table of contents:
- Omron HJ-320 | Instruction Manual - Page 1
- Omron HJ-320 | Instruction Manual - Page 2
... Information ...4 Operating the Device ...4 Care and Maintenance ...5 Operating Instructions Know Your Unit ...6 Stride Length Measurement...8 Setting ... ...14 Battery Replacement...15 Care and Maintenance ...17 Troubleshooting Tips...18 Specifications ...19 FCC Statement...20 ...
- Omron HJ-320 | Instruction Manual - Page 3
Thank you for purchasing the OMRON® HJ-320 Pedometer.
Fill-in for future reference DATE ... • Register your product online at www.register-omron.com
This Pedometer features advanced 3D Smart ... installed) Screwdriver Holder Instruction Manual
Please read this instruction manual thoroughly before ...
- Omron HJ-320 | Instruction Manual - Page 4
... always be followed including the warnings and cautions listed in this instruction manual. SAFETY SYMBOLS USED ... MANUAL WARNING CAUTION Indicates a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided,... a physician immediately. Read all information in the instruction manual and any other literature ...
- Omron HJ-320 | Instruction Manual - Page 5
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
CARE AND MAINTENANCE Do not disassemble or modify the unit. Changes or modifications not approved by Omron Healthcare will void the user warranty. Do not subject the unit to strong shocks, such as dropping the unit on the ground. Do not submerge the unit or any of the...
- Omron HJ-320 | Instruction Manual - Page 6
KNOW YOUR UNIT
Front of unit Display
Low battery indicator
set /• button mode / button
mem / button
NOTE: Remove the protective film from the face of the display.
Back of the main unit Strap attachment (Strap not included) Battery cover
Battery cover screw
- Omron HJ-320 | Instruction Manual - Page 7
KNOW YOUR UNIT
Holder Attach/remove the holder as illustrated below.
NOTE: When attaching the holder, do not grip it strongly at the top and bottom.
- Omron HJ-320 | Instruction Manual - Page 8
STRIDE LENGTH MEASUREMENT
Measure your stride length before setting the pedometer. How to measure your stride length 1. Walk 10 steps with your normal ... stride length by dividing the total distance by 10. Example: Total distance = 320'' 320 ÷ 10 = 32 inches (2 feet 8 inches) Conversion Chart 12 ...
- Omron HJ-320 | Instruction Manual - Page 9
The unit comes with the battery installed. When you use the unit for the first time, follow the steps below. For setting range details refer to "SPECIFICATIONS". If the initial settings are not correct, the measurement results may not be NOTE: accurate. 1. Press and hold , or .
- Omron HJ-320 | Instruction Manual - Page 10
5. Setting the stride length. A) Press or a setting. • Press • Hold rapidly. ( ( to select the desired value for ) to advance (go back) one. ) down to advance (go back)
to confirm the setting.
6. To set the hour, repeat steps A) and B) in ...
- Omron HJ-320 | Instruction Manual - Page 11
USING THE UNIT
The unit accurately counts in a pocket, bag or anywhere you want to put it. The unit may be placed in the upper front pocket of your clothing, in the front pocket of your pants, in a bag, or attached to your belt or pants, or hang it from your neck. 1. Simply bring the unit with you...
- Omron HJ-320 | Instruction Manual - Page 12
READING THE CURRENT DISPLAY
Press to change the display.
Step count display
The battery saving mode After 5 minutes with no button being pressed, the display will automatically turn off. However, the unit continues counting steps. This mode extends the battery life....
- Omron HJ-320 | Instruction Manual - Page 13
The unit stores 7 days of measurements for steps and distance. The current day's data is automatically stored in memory when the time reaches 12:00AM (0:00). The display will return to 0. NOTE: • The time must be correctly set in the unit. 1 Press 2. Press to select the type ...
- Omron HJ-320 | Instruction Manual - Page 14
..., replace the battery with a new (CR2032) battery. If the battery is removed, the settings and all measurement values will be deleted. Please reset the settings (refer to "SETTINGS"). NOTES: • If you want to keep any of the measurement values, make a note of them before removing the battery. ...
- Omron HJ-320 | Instruction Manual - Page 15
1. Loosen the screw of the battery cover on the back of the unit. Remove the battery cover by pulling it off in the direction of the arrow. Use the supplied screwdriver or use a small screwdriver to loosen the screw on the battery cover.
2. Remove the battery with a ...
- Omron HJ-320 | Instruction Manual - Page 16
3. Insert the battery (CR2032) with the positive (+) side face up.
4. Replace the battery cover by sliding the catch in first, then tighten the screw.
- Omron HJ-320 | Instruction Manual - Page 17
...CAUTION Do not disassemble or modify the unit. Changes or modifications not approved by Omron Healthcare will void the user warranty. Clean the unit with a soft ...the unit will not be used for three months or longer. Use of the unit must be consistent with the instructions provided in this manual.
- Omron HJ-320 | Instruction Manual - Page 18
Problem The low battery indicator blinks or appears continuously Probable Cause The battery is low or worn. Battery saving mode active. Nothing is displayed. The polarities of the battery (+ and -) are aligned in the wrong directions. The battery is worn The unit ...
- Omron HJ-320 | Instruction Manual - Page 19
Model: Power Supply: Measurement Range: HJ-320 (HJ-320-Z) 3VDC (1 lithium battery CR2032... included) Weight: Pedometer, Holder, Battery (CR2032 installed), Contents: Screwdriver, and Instruction manual ...Specifications are subject to change without notice. * New battery life based on OMRON testing.
- Omron HJ-320 | Instruction Manual - Page 20
...a residential installation. The product generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular ...
- Omron HJ-320 | Instruction Manual - Page 21
Your OMRON HJ-320 Pedometer, excluding the battery, is warranted to be free ... 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the instructions provided with the unit. The above warranties extend ... may not apply to you. FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE Visit our web site at: Call ...
- Omron HJ-320 | Instruction Manual - Page 22
OMRON HEALTHCARE, INC. 1925 West Field Court Lake Forest, IL 60045 U.S.A. www.omronhealthcare.com © 2012 OMRON HEALTHCARE, INC. Made in China 5331664-0A