LG LFC25765ST manual table of contents:
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 1
ENGLISH ESPAÑOL FRANÇAIS
BOTTOM FREEZER REFRIGERATOR
Please read this ...operating your set and retain it for future reference.
MANUAL DE USUARIO
REFRIGERADOR CON CONGELADOR INFERIOR
Lea ...**=color number/número de color/numéro de couleur
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 2
...including Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories. LG Electronics
LG Refrigerator / Freezer Warranty Period
..., IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY HEREIN. LG ELECTRONICS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE LOSS..., floods, or acts of God. 3. Repairs when your LG product is used in other than normal...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 3
Visite nuestro sitio web http://www.lg.com GARANTÍA LIMITADA Estados Unidos de Amé...los E.E. U.U. Incluyendo Alaska, Hawaii y otros territorios de E.E.U.U. LG Electronics
Período de Garantía del ..., ESTÁN LIMITADAS A LA DURACIÓN DE ÉSTA GARANTÍA. LG ELECTRONICS NO SE HACE RESPONSABLE ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 4
... pendant trente (30) jours. LA RESPONSABILITÉ DE LG CANADA SE LIMITE À LA GARANTIE CI-... DÉCLARATION NE LIERA LG CANADA. LG CANADA N’AUTORISE PERSONNE... LIMITE À CELLE DE LA GARANTIE EXPLICITE SUSMENTIONNÉE. LG CANADA, LE FABRICANT ET LE...Šes ni recommandées par LG Canada. 7. La détérioration ou...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 5
... Version Important Safety Instructions Requirements for Ground Connection Parts and Features Refrigerator Installation Unpacking Installation Installation of Base Grille How to remove and ... and Install Pull-Out Drawer Closing and Aligning the doors Using your Refrigerator Ensuring ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 6
... • DO NOT permit children to climb, stand or swing from the doors or shelves of the refrigerator. This can cause serious injury to them and damage...the doors, hinges and cabinets. Be careful closing the doors when children are near. • Unplug the refrigerator before cleaning or repairing. NOTE: We ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 7
... ozone. BEFORE DISPOSING YOUR REFRIGERATOR OR FREEZER WHEN NO LONGER IN USE: • Remove the doors. • Leave the shelves in place... power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by our service center or qualified LG technician to avoid any risk.
REPLACING ELECTRICAL CABLE
RECOMMENDED GROUNDING METHOD...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 8
... with the parts and features of your new refrigerator. NOTE: This guide covers different models. Your refrigerator could have some or all of the features and parts listed below... Pull Out Drawer K Freezer Light L Door Racks M Dairy Corner
F Ice Maker * G Ice Bin* H Durabase
* On some...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 9
REFRIGERATOR INSTALLATION WARNING
Use the assistance of two or more persons to move or install the refrigerator. Not following these instructions may cause injury to the back and other parts of the body. 3. Install the refrigerator in an ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 10
TOOLS YOU MAY NEED
10 mm 1/4 in 3/8 in Hex Socket Wrench ...may vary from illustrations on this page. DOOR HANDLE REMOVING 1. Removing Refrigerator Handle Loosen the set ..., use a 1/4 " Allen wrench. DOOR HANDLE INSTALLATION 1. Reinstalling Refrigerator Handle Place the handle...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 11
HOW TO REMOVE AND INSTALL REFRIGERATOR DOOR
1. Removing Refrigerator Doors NOTE: Handle, top hinge and hinge cover appearance may ... from illustrations on this page. • Disconnect electrical supply to the refrigerator before installing. Failure to do so could result in...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 12
HOW TO REMOVE AND INSTALL REFRIGERATOR DOOR (CONT.)
2. Refrigerator Door Reinstallation Install the right-side door first. X Right Door • Lower the door onto the ... all the wire harnesses (12). • Hook the tab on the door-switch side of the cover (13) under the edge...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 13
HOW TO REMOVE AND INSTALL THE PULL OUT DRAWER
1. Removing Pull out Drawer ... durabase by lifting it from rail system. (Fig. 1)
Door supports Rail tabes
Fig. 1 Durabase
•... down and you may be injured. Grasp the door with both hands as pictured below when removing. ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 14
HOW TO REMOVE AND INSTALL THE PULL OUT DRAWER (CONT.)
2. Installing Pull out Drawer ... assembly. (Fig. 10)
• Hook door supports into rail tabs. (Fig. 8)
WARNING: To prevent accidental child and pet entrapment or suffocation risk, ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 15
CLOSING AND ALIGNING THE DOORS
Closing the Doors Your refrigerator has .... If your refrigerator seems unstable or if you would like the doors to close ... heavy. When moving the refrigerator for installing, cleaning or service be sure to follow the next instructions.
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 16
...door scratches, please make sure that the refrigerator door mullion is always folded in. If dew ... compartment open both doors, then press the REFRIGERATOR button to cycle through the range ...
With this feature you will hear an alarm when the freezer or refrigerator door is open for more than 1 minute....
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 17
... the refrigerator or freezer, begin by adjusting the refrigerator first. Wait 24 hours after the refrigerator adjustment to check the freezer temperature. ... in the table below as a guide. CONDITION/REASON: REFRIGERATOR section is too warm • Opening the door often • Adding a large amount of food ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 18
...Leave enough space in order to close your refrigerator with out difficulty. Storage times can ...so the hooks can be inserted (3) in the shelf supports. 1
REFRIGERATOR SECTION REFRIGERATOR SHELVES
The shelving of your... what you need. This also helps your refrigerator to stay shut longer which will save...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 19
... You can slide some of the shelves in your refrigerator towards inside or outside like explained below...forward. • Lift the shelf in the manner it moves across the support openings. To put back into place ...pull it out to remove. To remove the crisper cover support: NOTE: Remove glass before removing ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 20
USING YOUR REFRIGERATOR
The OptiBin crisper maintains fruits and vegetables fresh allowing ... • Hold onto the support (1) and pull towards the top and then towards the outside (2).
Installing the Vegetable Drawer Cover • Put the cover over the supports (1). • ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 21
REFRIGERATOR CARE AND CLEANING
DAIRY COMPARTMENT(in some models)
• To remove the dairy compartment, ... and pets play inside the durabase.
TILTING DOOR (in some models) EGG COMPARTMENT (in some models... easy access to the frozen food. How to use: Incline the door downwards and pull it out.
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 22
... cleaners. Not following these instructions can cause death, explosion or fire. The refrigerator, as well as the freezer, do their own de-freezing. ...
• Unplug your refrigerator. • Pull out all of the removable parts (such as the vegetable and dairy doors). • Use a ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 23
... section "Closing and Aligning Doors". 7. Keep the doors closed with the cable glued to the refrigerator cabinet with an adhesive tape. When your ... Installation" in order to obtain installation preparation. In case your refrigerator has a factory ice maker, remember you have to reconnect the ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 24
...NOT place your fingers in the automatic ice maker when the refrigerator is plugged in.
• When the water supply is interrupted ...freezer, etc). If the refrigerator is used before the connection of water to the ice maker was performed, you ... maker will fill up (and start making ice) between 12 and 24...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 25
... system is connected to the cold water source, the water hose installation is not assured or guaranteed by the refrigerator or automated ice maker manufacturer. Follow the next instructions carefully to minimize costly water related damages. • When...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 26
...cm] in diameter) to allow free movement of the refrigerator from the wall after installation was made.
NOTES: • Before.... If your refrigerator does not have a water filter, it is advised to install one... that can travel to the valve, install a water filter near the refrigerator. IMPORTANT: Never use...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 27
...such device. 1
12. TURN ICE MAKER ON
Turn ice maker switch into the ON position....Hold on to the pipe from the handles or grabbers located behind the refrigerator, loosing first the bolt holding the handle.... cover back on compressor.
11. CONNECT TO REFRIGERATOR
Fix pipeline in a way that it does not...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 28
... ventilator can speed up when you open the refrigerator door. • After each cycle you will ... cycle. switch activated the internal light of bin. Problem THE REFRIGERATOR WON´T TURN ON Possible Causes Solutions... lamps and display work normally. • To disable open refrigerator doors and then press ICE...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 29
... so it can be easily found and close the door immediately soon after you took ... are sticking. • The refrigerator wobbles or looks instable. • The doors were removed during the installation and ... weren't properly setup. THERE´S ICE ON THE FOOD • Read Refrigerator Installation section to level ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 30
Problem THERE´S WATER IN THE DRAINING BIN THE REFRIGERATOR SEEMS TO MAKE TOO MUCH NOISE THE ICE MAKER IS NOT PRODUCING ICE OR ICE... to find. Close the door a soon as you can. • The refrigerator control has not been • Wait 24 hours to stabilize the...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 31
LG Customer Information Center
1-800-243-0000 1-888-865-3026 1-888-542-2623
USA, Consumer User USA, Commercial User CANADA
Register your Product Online!