LG LFC25765ST manual table of contents:
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 1
ENGLISH ESPAÑOL FRANÇAIS
BOTTOM FREEZER REFRIGERATOR
Please read this ...operating your set and retain it for future reference.
MANUAL DE USUARIO
REFRIGERADOR CON CONGELADOR INFERIOR
Lea ...**=color number/número de color/numéro de couleur
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 2
... including Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories. LG Electronics
LG Refrigerator / Freezer Warranty Period
... Sealed System (Compressor, Condenser, Evaporator) Parts 1 year 7 years Labor 1 year [In-Home .... A Copy of your Sales Receipt must be submitted at the time warranty service is provided. Call 1-...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 3
... E.E. U.U. Incluyendo Alaska, Hawaii y otros territorios de E.E.U.U. LG Electronics
Período de Garantía del ... Sistema Sellado (Compresor,Condensador, Evaporador) Partes 1 año 7 años Mano de Obra ... en la reparación del producto, o el reemplazo de partes defectuosas, serán cargados al propietario...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 4
... ou manufacturés. * Le centre de service autorisé par LG Electronics garantit les ré... interruption de courant ou en raison d'un service électrique inadéquat. 3. Des dommages occasionnés .... L'augmentation des coûts et de la consommation des services publics. 13. Le remplacement des ampoules ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 5
...Version Important Safety Instructions Requirements for Ground Connection Parts and Features Refrigerator Installation ... and Aligning the doors Using your Refrigerator Ensuring Proper Air Circulation Multi ... When Moving About the Automatic Ice Maker Connecting the Water Line Troubleshooting Guide 21-22...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 6
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS SAFETY MESSAGES
This manual contains several important safety notices....replace all faulty or damaged service cables. Do not use cords that have cracks ... to these surfaces. • In refrigerators with an automatic ice dispenser, avoid contact with moving parts of the ejector...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 7
Children becoming trapped or suffocated is not a problem of the past. Discarded and abandoned ... like to dispose of your old refrigerator, please follow the instructions below to prevent any ... cord is damaged, it must be replaced by our service center or qualified LG technician to avoid ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 8
...this section to familiarize yourself with the parts and features of your new refrigerator. NOTE: This guide covers different models. Your refrigerator could have some or all of the features and parts... Light L Door Racks M Dairy Corner
F Ice Maker * G Ice Bin* H Durabase
* On some models
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 9
... these instructions may cause injury to the back and other parts of the body. 3. Install the refrigerator in ... sure you protect the floor when moving your refrigerator for cleaning or servicing. Always pull your ... during shipping. 2. Install accessories such as the ice bin, door racks, shelves, etc., ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 10
...: It is always recommended that the doors be removed when it is necessary to move the refrigerator through a narrow opening. If it is necessary to remove the... 1/4 " Allen wrench. DOOR HANDLE INSTALLATION 1. Reinstalling Refrigerator Handle Place the handle on the door by aligning handle footprints ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 11
... cover appearance may vary from illustrations on this page. • Disconnect electrical supply to the refrigerator before installing. Failure to do so could result in ... metal sticks into the air vents, base grille, or bottom of the refrigerator. You may be injured or receive an electrical shock. • ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 12
HOW TO REMOVE AND INSTALL REFRIGERATOR DOOR (CONT.)
2. Refrigerator Door Reinstallation Install the right-side door first. X Right Door • Lower the door onto the middle hinge pin (1). • Make sure the door is aligned with the cabinet. • Fit the top hinge (2) over ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 13
HOW TO REMOVE AND INSTALL THE PULL OUT DRAWER
1. Removing Pull out ... you will need two persons to perform the following instructions. • Pull the drawer open to full lower ... lifting it from rail system. (Fig. 1)
Door supports Rail tabes
Fig. 1 Durabase
• Push ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 14
HOW TO REMOVE AND INSTALL THE PULL OUT DRAWER (CONT.)
2. Installing Pull out ... you will need two people to perform the following instructions. • With both hands, hold the center of the bar and... 10)
• Hook door supports into rail tabs. (Fig. 8)
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 15
...To adjust the height of the doors, use the wrench (Included with the User Manual) to adjust the bolt in the door hinge (counter clockwise to raise... is extremly heavy. When moving the refrigerator for installing, cleaning or service be sure to follow the next instructions.
Adjust leveling legs up...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 16
... and refrigerator sections. As shown in the illustration below, the cold air enters through the bottom part and...air and cause temperature and moisture problems. IMPORTANT: Because air circulates between ... the cooling speed of the freezer and increase ice production.
With this feature you ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 17
... or juice is cold to your liking and ice cream is firm. The refrigerator control functions as the thermostat for ... original packaging and trim any dirty or discolored parts. Wash in cold water and drain. ... they can be stored consult a frozen food guide or cook book. Packaging A great freezing depends ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 18
... Shelves Incline the frontal part of the shelf (1) and guide the shelf hooks towards the openings ...so the hooks can be inserted (3) in the shelf supports. 1
REFRIGERATOR SECTION REFRIGERATOR SHELVES
The shelving of your... the room while you use dry ice.
3 2 NOTE: Make sure that the shelf is installed...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 19
... You can slide some of the shelves in your refrigerator towards inside or outside like explained below... forward. • Lift the shelf in the manner it moves across the support openings. To put back into place just...hands (as shown in the image below). Pull forward and slightly lift the front part.
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 20
USING YOUR REFRIGERATOR
The OptiBin crisper maintains fruits and vegetables ... until it stops (1). • Slightly lift the front part and pull the rest (2), in order to completely ... Drawer Cover • Put the cover over the supports (1). • Slightly lift the cover (2) while introducing ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 21
REFRIGERATOR CARE AND CLEANING
DAIRY COMPARTMENT(in some models)
• To remove the dairy compartment, ... the Durabase, push it back, raise the front part and pull it up (1). • To put it back,..., pull the cords to their fullest (1). Lock the supports of the basket into the slides of the cords (2) and ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 22
...use flammable cleaners. Not following these instructions can cause death, explosion or fire.... LIGHTS
• Unplug your refrigerator. • Pull out all of the removable parts (such as the vegetable ...LED lighting should only be replaced by a qualified service technician.
REPLACING FREEZER LIGHTS
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 23
... and dry it with a rag. 5. Pull out all of the removable parts, and wrap them with adhesive tape. 6. ... everything back into place and read the section "Refrigerator Installation" in order to obtain installation preparation. In case your refrigerator has a factory ice maker, remember you have to ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 24
... INJURY HAZARD Avoid contact with any moving parts of the ejector mechanism or with the heater that releases ...NOT place your fingers in the automatic ice maker when the refrigerator is plugged in.
• When the water supply is interrupted ... will fill up (and start making ice) between 12 and 24 hours ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 25
... assured or guaranteed by the refrigerator or automated ice maker manufacturer. Follow the next instructions carefully ... if the inverted osmosis water pressure problem continues. To determine how much pipe material ... mm) in diameter copper pipe to connect refrigerator to the water pipe. Make sure both...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 26
... mm) perforation can lead to a low or smaller ice production. the pipe is completely inserted into ... Place it through a hole in the wall or floor (behind the refrigerator or next to the cabinet) as close to the wall as possible.... to any energy source. If your refrigerator does not have a water filter,...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 27
...such device. 1
12. TURN ICE MAKER ON
Turn ice maker switch into the ON position....Hold on to the pipe from the handles or grabbers located behind the refrigerator, loosing first the bolt holding the handle.... cover back on compressor.
11. CONNECT TO REFRIGERATOR
Fix pipeline in a way that it does not...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 28
UNDERSTANDING SOUNDS YOU MAY HEAR
• You will hear a bell sound caused by ... did not. It is normal if you worry. part of the refrigerator. Most of the new sounds you will ... cycle. switch activated the internal light of bin. Problem THE REFRIGERATOR WON´T TURN ON Possible Causes ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 29
Problem STRANGE SOUNDS OR SNOOZING/ VIBRATIONS Possible Causes Solutions • The refrigerator ... the bins. (Read the section Food Storage Guide). To save energy, take what you need ... air is allowed in the freezer resulting in frost. • The ice maker has been installed correctly. ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 30
Problem THERE´S WATER IN THE DRAINING BIN THE REFRIGERATOR SEEMS TO MAKE TOO MUCH NOISE THE ICE MAKER IS NOT PRODUCING ICE OR...• The gaskets are dirty or sticky. • Select a bigger size for the ice cubes. • Call a plumber to clean the valve.
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 31
LG Customer Information Center
1-800-243-0000 1-888-865-3026 1-888-542-2623
USA, Consumer User USA, Commercial User CANADA
Register your Product Online!