LG LFC25765ST manual table of contents:
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 1
ENGLISH ESPAÑOL FRANÇAIS
BOTTOM FREEZER REFRIGERATOR
Please read this manual carefully before operating your set and retain it for future .../Nom du Modèle **=color number/número de color/numéro de couleur
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 2
...Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories. LG Electronics
LG Refrigerator / Freezer Warranty Period
Product ..., IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY HEREIN. LG ELECTRONICS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE LOSS ..., floods, or acts of God. 3. Repairs when your LG product is used in other than normal,...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 3
... E.E. U.U. Incluyendo Alaska, Hawaii y otros territorios de E.E.U.U. LG Electronics
Período de Garantía del.../Congelador LG
Producto Refrigerador / Congelador Sistema Sellado (Compresor,Condensador, Evaporador) Partes... naturaleza. 3. Reparaciones cuando su producto LG sea usado diferente a lo normal...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 4
... réparations pendant trente (30) jours. LA RESPONSABILITÉ DE LG CANADA SE LIMITE À LA GARANTIE CI-DESSUS,... SE LIMITE À CELLE DE LA GARANTIE EXPLICITE SUSMENTIONNÉE. LG CANADA, LE FABRICANT ET LE DISTRIBUTEUR ... ou de produits nettoyants non approuvés par LG Canada. 9. Les dommages causés par le ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 5
...Spanish Version French Version Important Safety Instructions Requirements for Ground Connection Parts and Features Refrigerator Installation Unpacking Installation Installation ... Lining & Gaskets Plastic Parts (Covers and Panel) Back Cover Replacing Refrigerator Lights Replacing Freezer Lights Power ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 6
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS SAFETY MESSAGES
This manual contains several important safety notices....damage if you do not follow instructions. You may be killed or seriously injured... to these surfaces. • In refrigerators with an automatic ice dispenser, avoid contact with moving parts of the ejector...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 7
... trapped or suffocated is not a problem of the past. Discarded and abandoned refrigerators are a hazard, even ... like to dispose of your old refrigerator, please follow the instructions below to prevent any ... is damaged, it must be replaced by our service center or qualified LG technician to avoid any ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 8
... to familiarize yourself with the parts and features of your new refrigerator. NOTE: This guide covers ... models. Your refrigerator could have some or all of the features and parts listed ... of the parts may not correspond to that of your model.
A Refrigerator Temperature Control B Refrigerator Light C...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 9
... Not following these instructions may cause injury to the back and other parts of the body. 3. Install the refrigerator in an area between 55 °F (13 ... the Base Grille 1. Remove the 2 screws from the bottom front part of your refrigerator (see Figure A). 2. Take off the cover.
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 10
TOOLS YOU MAY NEED
10 mm 1/4 in 3/8 in Hex Socket Wrench ... Screw
2. Removing Freezer Drawer Handle Loosen the set screws ... tightened or removed, use a 1/4 " Allen wrench.
2. Reinstalling Freezer Drawer Handle Place the handle on the door ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 11
... cover appearance may vary from illustrations on this page. • Disconnect electrical supply to the refrigerator before installing. Failure to do so could result in ... metal sticks into the air vents, base grille, or bottom of the refrigerator. You may be injured or receive an electrical shock. • ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 12
HOW TO REMOVE AND INSTALL REFRIGERATOR DOOR (CONT.)
2. Refrigerator Door Reinstallation Install the right-side door first. X Right Door • Lower the door onto the middle hinge pin (1). • Make sure the door is aligned with the cabinet. • Fit the top hinge (2) over ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 13
HOW TO REMOVE AND INSTALL THE PULL OUT DRAWER
1. Removing Pull out ... you will need two persons to perform the following instructions. • Pull the drawer open to full lower ... lifting it from rail system. (Fig. 1)
Door supports Rail tabes
Fig. 1 Durabase
• Push ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 14
HOW TO REMOVE AND INSTALL THE PULL OUT DRAWER (CONT.)
2. Installing Pull out ..., you will need two people to perform the following instructions. • With both hands, hold the center of the bar and ... drawer.
WARNING: DO NOT step or sit down on Freezer Drawer.
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 15
...To adjust the height of the doors, use the wrench (Included with the User Manual) to adjust the bolt in the door hinge (counter clockwise to raise... is extremly heavy. When moving the refrigerator for installing, cleaning or service be sure to follow the next instructions.
Adjust leveling legs up...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 16
... enters through the bottom part and circulates upward. This air returns below the freezer floor ...air and cause temperature and moisture problems. IMPORTANT: Because air circulates between ...DOOR ALARM
With this feature you will hear an alarm when the freezer or refrigerator door is open for more than ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 17
... adjusts the cold air flow from the freezer to the refrigerator. Setting the freezer control to a lower temperature ... need to adjust the temperature in the refrigerator or freezer, begin by adjusting the refrigerator first. Wait 24 ... and trim any dirty or discolored parts. Wash in cold water and drain...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 18
... cause damage. For the maximum use of your freezer do not store excess food.... to your freezer it will save you energy. 2 • Replacing Shelves Incline the frontal part of the shelf ... the hooks can be inserted (3) in the shelf supports. 1
REFRIGERATOR SECTION REFRIGERATOR SHELVES
The shelving of your...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 19
... crispers. Adjust the control to any setting between HIGH and LOW. • "High": keeps moist air in the crisper for best storage of vegetables. • "Low": ... support with both hands (as shown in the image below). Pull forward and slightly lift the front part.
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 20
USING YOUR REFRIGERATOR
The OptiBin crisper maintains fruits and vegetables ... until it stops (1). • Slightly lift the front part and pull the rest (2), in order to completely ... Drawer Cover • Put the cover over the supports (1). • Slightly lift the cover (2) while introducing ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 21
... use the
eggs compartment as a container for keeping ice in the freezer compartment. If it freezes, it could break easily... feet under the door or your hands inside the freezer; you may hurt them in doing so...remove the Durabase, push it back, raise the front part and pull it up (1). • To put it back,...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 22
REPLACING REFRIGERATOR LIGHTS
• Unplug your refrigerator. • Pull out all of the removable parts ... back in.
NOTE: The interior lighting for refrigerator uses LED lighting. DO NOT try... only be replaced by a qualified service technician.
REPLACING FREEZER LIGHTS
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 23
... with adhesive tape. 6. Depending on the model of the refrigerator, lift the top part of the refrigerator so it can roll with ...the refrigerator cabinet with an adhesive tape. When your refrigerator arrives to your home, put everything back into place and read the section “Refrigerator Installationମ.
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 24
...of its place for more than one or two minutes. • When the refrigerator will not be in use for various days.
After turning on your refrigerator, the ice will start to be made between 12 and 24 hours.
• The ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 25
The water source is not guaranteed by the refrigerator manufacturer. Follow instructions carefully in order to reduce ... if the inverted osmosis water pressure problem continues. To determine how much pipe material ... mm) in diameter copper pipe to connect refrigerator to the water pipe. Make sure both...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 26
...1/4" (6,35 mm) perforation can lead to a low or smaller ice production. the pipe is completely ... Place it through a hole in the wall or floor (behind the refrigerator or next to the cabinet) as close to the wall as possible. ... to any energy source. If your refrigerator does not have a water filter, ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 27
... Nut 1/4"
Hold on to the pipe from the handles or grabbers located behind the refrigerator, loosing first the bolt holding the handle. Afterwards, insert pipe ... leaks. Place access cover back on compressor.
11. CONNECT TO REFRIGERATOR
Fix pipeline in a way that it does not vibrate on the ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 28
... previous refrigerator did not. It is normal if you worry. part of the refrigerator. Most of the new sounds you will be ...of the refrigerator cycle. switch activated the internal light of bin. Problem THE REFRIGERATOR WON´T TURN ON Possible Causes Solutions
• The plug is correctly positioned. • ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 29
Problem STRANGE SOUNDS OR SNOOZING/ VIBRATIONS Possible Causes Solutions • The refrigerator is not correctly • You need to adjust the leveling screws due the positioned. floor is unleveled or weak. Read the Installation section. • The replaced refrigerator ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 30
Problem THERE´S WATER IN THE DRAINING BIN THE REFRIGERATOR SEEMS TO MAKE TOO MUCH NOISE THE ICE MAKER IS NOT PRODUCING ICE OR ICE CUBES ARE FREEZING TOO SLOWLY THE ICE CUBES ARE TOO SMALL Possible Causes Solutions • The refrigerator is in defrosting • The ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 31
LG Customer Information Center
1-800-243-0000 1-888-865-3026 1-888-542-2623
USA, Consumer User USA, Commercial User CANADA
Register your Product Online!