LG LFC25765ST manual table of contents:
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 1
ENGLISH ESPAÑOL FRANÇAIS
BOTTOM FREEZER REFRIGERATOR
Please read this manual carefully before operating your set and retain it for future .../Nom du Modèle **=color number/número de color/numéro de couleur
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 2
... the warranty period as long as it is in the U.S. including Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories. LG Electronics
LG Refrigerator / Freezer Warranty Period
Product Refrigerator / ... menu option, and have your product type (Refrigerator), model number, serial number, and ZIP/Postal...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 3
... E.E. U.U. Incluyendo Alaska, Hawaii y otros territorios de E.E.U.U. LG Electronics
Período de Garantía del.../Congelador LG
Producto Refrigerador / Congelador Sistema Sellado (Compresor,Condensador, Evaporador) Partes... naturaleza. 3. Reparaciones cuando su producto LG sea usado diferente a lo normal...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 4
... réparations pendant trente (30) jours. LA RESPONSABILITÉ DE LG CANADA SE LIMITE À LA GARANTIE CI-DESSUS,... SE LIMITE À CELLE DE LA GARANTIE EXPLICITE SUSMENTIONNÉE. LG CANADA, LE FABRICANT ET LE DISTRIBUTEUR ... ou de produits nettoyants non approuvés par LG Canada. 9. Les dommages causés par le ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 5
... Refrigerator Cleaning Outside Inside Walls Door Lining & Gaskets Plastic Parts (Covers and Panel) Back Cover Replacing Refrigerator Lights Replacing Freezer Lights Power Interruptions When Going on Vacation When Moving About the Automatic Ice Maker...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 6
... SAFETY MESSAGES
This manual contains several important safety notices. Always read and.... • Before replacing a burned-out light bulb, unplug the refrigerator or shut down the circuit... this product only as explicitly expressed in this guide. • Once the refrigerator is operating, avoid touching cold...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 7
Children becoming trapped or suffocated is not a problem of the past. Discarded and abandoned refrigerators are a hazard, even if they ... power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by our service center or qualified LG technician to avoid any risk.
REPLACING ELECTRICAL CABLE
RECOMMENDED GROUNDING ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 8
... to familiarize yourself with the parts and features of your new refrigerator. NOTE: This guide covers different models. Your refrigerator could ... location of some of the parts may not correspond to that of your model.
A Refrigerator Temperature Control B Refrigerator Light C Shelves ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 9
..., remove any tape or temporary stickers. Do not remove any stickers that feature warnings, the model serial number or the technical label of the product located on the back of the refrigerator. To remove adhesive tape residue, rub it well with your ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 10
...: It is always recommended that the doors be removed when it is necessary to move the refrigerator through a narrow opening. If it is necessary to remove the... 1/4 " Allen wrench. DOOR HANDLE INSTALLATION 1. Reinstalling Refrigerator Handle Place the handle on the door by aligning handle footprints ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 11
... cover appearance may vary from illustrations on this page. • Disconnect electrical supply to the refrigerator before installing. Failure to do so could result in ... metal sticks into the air vents, base grille, or bottom of the refrigerator. You may be injured or receive an electrical shock. • ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 12
HOW TO REMOVE AND INSTALL REFRIGERATOR DOOR (CONT.)
2. Refrigerator Door Reinstallation Install the right-side door first. X Right Door • Lower the door onto the middle hinge pin (1). • Make sure the door is aligned with the cabinet. • Fit the top hinge (2) over ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 13
HOW TO REMOVE AND INSTALL THE PULL OUT DRAWER
1. Removing Pull out ... you will need two persons to perform the following instructions. • Pull the drawer open to full lower ... lifting it from rail system. (Fig. 1)
Door supports Rail tabes
Fig. 1 Durabase
• Push ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 14
HOW TO REMOVE AND INSTALL THE PULL OUT DRAWER (CONT.)
2. Installing Pull out ... you will need two people to perform the following instructions. • With both hands, hold the center of the bar and... 10)
• Hook door supports into rail tabs. (Fig. 8)
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 15
... right and one on the left. If your refrigerator seems unstable or if you would ... screws, turning clockwise to raise the side of the refrigerator and counter-clockwise to lower it. It may ... leveling screws the same amount. 5. Ensure that the refrigerator is even by using a level. 6. Replace the base ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 16
..., the air must flow between the freezer and refrigerator sections. As shown in the illustration below,... Storage Guide" section for details).
Your refrigerator has two controls that allow you... ALARM
With this feature you will hear an alarm when the freezer or refrigerator door is open for more than...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 17
... adjusts the cold air flow from the freezer to the refrigerator. Setting the freezer control to a lower temperature ... need to adjust the temperature in the refrigerator or freezer, begin by adjusting the refrigerator first. Wait 24 ... and trim any dirty or discolored parts. Wash in cold water and drain...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 18
... the packages. Leave enough space in order to close your refrigerator with out difficulty. Storage times can vary depending on ... SHELVES
The shelving of your refrigerator can be adjusted to comply with your storage necessities; Depending on the model you have in can include glass shelving or wired ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 19
USING YOUR REFRIGERATOR
Sliding Shelves (in some models) You can slide some of the ... it stops, figure B.
CRISPER HUMIDITY CONTROL (in some models)
You can control the amount of humidity in the... these steps. Functional Shelves (Folding Shelves, in some models) You can store tall articles like gallons...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 20
USING YOUR REFRIGERATOR
The OptiBin crisper maintains fruits and vegetables ... (2).
CRISPER COVER WITH INTERIOR LATTICE (in some models)
Replacing the Interior Lattice • For each rack ... the Vegetable Drawer/Crisper"). • Hold onto the support (1) and pull towards the top and...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 21
REFRIGERATOR CARE AND CLEANING
DAIRY COMPARTMENT(in some models)
• To remove the dairy compartment, ... hurt them in doing so.
FREEZER SECTION ICE BIN (In some models)
• Pull the drawer as... out (2). 1
DURABASE (in some models)
• To remove the Durabase, push it back, raise the front part and ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 22
REPLACING REFRIGERATOR LIGHTS
• Unplug your refrigerator. • Pull out all of the removable parts ...refrigerator back in.
NOTE: The interior lighting for refrigerator uses LED lighting. DO NOT try ...Before replacing a burned-out light bulb, either unplug the refrigerator or turn off power ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 23
...and dry it with a rag. 5. Pull out all of the removable parts, and wrap them with adhesive tape. 6. Depending on the model of the refrigerator, lift the top part of the refrigerator so it can roll with ease, or screw the levelers so it won´t scratch the floor. ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 24
ABOUT THE AUTOMATIC ICE MAKER
NOTE: The automatic Ice maker is only included in some models. Check your specifications of your refrigerator.
YOU MUST TURN THE SWITCH TO O (OFF)
PERSONAL INJURY HAZARD Avoid contact with any moving parts ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 25
...the water hose installation is not assured or guaranteed by the refrigerator or automated ice maker manufacturer. Follow the ... 0,82 MPa or 20 and 120 PSI for models not containing water filter and between ... 0,82 MPa or 40 and 120 PSI for models containing water filter. • A drill. • Adjustable 1/...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 26
... of a gallon (1L) of water.
6. PLACE THE PIPELINE
9. CONNECT PIPE TO REFRIGERATOR
Place the pipeline between the cold water pipe and the refrigerator. Place it through a hole in the wall or floor (behind the refrigerator or next to the cabinet) as close to the wall as possible. NOTE: Make ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 27
... Nut 1/4"
Hold on to the pipe from the handles or grabbers located behind the refrigerator, loosing first the bolt holding the handle. Afterwards, insert pipe ... leaks. Place access cover back on compressor.
11. CONNECT TO REFRIGERATOR
Fix pipeline in a way that it does not vibrate on the ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 28
... previous refrigerator did not. It is normal if you worry. part of the refrigerator. Most of the new sounds you will be ...of the refrigerator cycle. switch activated the internal light of bin. Problem THE REFRIGERATOR WON´T TURN ON Possible Causes Solutions
• The plug is correctly positioned. • ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 29
Problem STRANGE SOUNDS OR SNOOZING/ VIBRATIONS Possible Causes Solutions • The refrigerator is not correctly .... Read the Installation section. • The replaced refrigerator was an • Modern refrigerators with a bigger storage older model. capacity require longer periods of ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 30
Problem THERE´S WATER IN THE DRAINING BIN THE REFRIGERATOR SEEMS TO MAKE TOO MUCH NOISE THE ICE MAKER IS NOT PRODUCING ICE OR ICE CUBES ARE FREEZING TOO SLOWLY THE ICE CUBES ARE TOO SMALL Possible Causes Solutions • The refrigerator is in defrosting • The ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 31
LG Customer Information Center
1-800-243-0000 1-888-865-3026 1-888-542-2623
USA, Consumer User USA, Commercial User CANADA
Register your Product Online!