LG LFC25765ST manual table of contents:
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 1
ENGLISH ESPAÑOL FRANÇAIS
BOTTOM FREEZER REFRIGERATOR
Please read this manual...operating your set and retain it for future reference.
MANUAL DE USUARIO
REFRIGERADOR CON CONGELADOR INFERIOR
Lea detenidamente este manual antes de empezar a utilizar el refrigerador y guárdelo como ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 2
... NOT APPLY TO:
1. Service trips to your home to deliver and pickup, install, instruct, or replace ...consumer. If the product is installed outside the normal service area, any cost of transportation involved ...Sales Receipt must be submitted at the time warranty service is provided. Call 1-800-243-0000 ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 3
Visite nuestro sitio web http://www.lg.com GARANTÍA LIMITADA Estados Unidos de América LG Electronics reparará o en su defecto reemplazará sin cargo, el producto defectuoso en material o mano de obra bajo uso normal durante el período de garantía que se menciona a continuación ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 4
... interruption de courant ou en raison d'un service électrique inadéquat. 3. Des dommages occasionnés ... L'augmentation des coûts et de la consommation des services publics. 13. Le remplacement des ampoules é...un endroit inaccesible ou contrairement aux instructions publiées, y compris dans le ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 5
...Spanish Version French Version Important Safety Instructions Requirements for Ground Connection Parts and ...Controls Adjusting Control Settings Food Storage Guide Storing Frozen Food Refrigerator Section ...Automatic Ice Maker Connecting the Water Line Troubleshooting Guide 21-22 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 6
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS SAFETY MESSAGES
This manual contains several important safety notices....Immediately repair or replace all faulty or damaged service cables. Do not use cords ...NOTE: We strongly recommend that any repair services be performed by a qualified professional. • Before replacing...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 7
... lack of experience or know-how, unless they have supervision or instruction in relation to the use of the appliance by the person responsible for their ... it is listed in the UL (in the United States) or CSA (in Canada), that it supports three-pronged plugs and that the electrical current support a ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 8
...A B C D E F G H K J I M
Read this section to familiarize yourself with the parts and features of your new refrigerator. NOTE: This guide covers different models. Your refrigerator could have some or all of the features and parts listed below. The location of some of the parts may not correspond ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 9
... or install the refrigerator. Not following these instructions may cause injury to the back and ... the floor when moving your refrigerator for cleaning or servicing. Always pull your refrigerator straight ...) away from the refrigerator. Not following these instructions may cause death, explosion or fire...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 10
TOOLS YOU MAY NEED
10 mm 1/4 in 3/8 in Hex Socket Wrench Phillips Screwdriver 1/4 in 3/32 in Allen Wrench
Flat Head Screwdriver
NOTE: It is always recommended that the doors be removed when it is necessary to move the refrigerator through a narrow opening. If it is ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 11
HOW TO REMOVE AND INSTALL REFRIGERATOR DOOR
1. Removing Refrigerator Doors NOTE: Handle, top hinge and hinge cover appearance may vary from illustrations on this page. • Disconnect electrical supply to the refrigerator before installing. Failure to do so could result in...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 12
HOW TO REMOVE AND INSTALL REFRIGERATOR DOOR (CONT.)
2. Refrigerator Door Reinstallation Install the right-side door first. X Right Door • Lower the door onto the middle hinge pin (1). • Make sure the door is aligned with the cabinet. • Fit the top hinge (2) over ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 13
... product or property damage, you will need two persons to perform the following instructions. • Pull the drawer open to full lower extension. Remove the durabase by lifting it from rail system. (Fig. 1)
Door supports Rail tabes
Fig. 1 Durabase
• Push the rails back into ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 14
..., you will need two people to perform the following instructions. • With both hands, hold the center of the bar and pull.... 10)
• Hook door supports into rail tabs. (Fig. 8)
WARNING: To prevent accidental child and pet entrapment or suffocation risk, DO...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 15
... To adjust the height of the doors, use the wrench (Included with the User Manual) to adjust the bolt in the door hinge (counter clockwise to raise or... heavy. When moving the refrigerator for installing, cleaning or service be sure to follow the next instructions.
Adjust leveling legs up.
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 16
... THE CONTROLS
Do not block any of these vents with packages of food. This can interrupt the flow of air and cause temperature and moisture problems. IMPORTANT: Because air circulates between both sections, any odors formed in one section will transfer to the other. You must thoroughly clean both ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 17
... as well. Use the settings listed in the table below as a guide. CONDITION/REASON: REFRIGERATOR section is too warm ... 24 hours, then check.
FOOD STORAGE GUIDE
ITEMS HOW TO STORE
Storing Fresh Food Wrap ... they can be stored consult a frozen food guide or cook book. Packaging A great freezing depends ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 18
...plastic bags to store frozen foods. Follow these packaging or container instructions in order to reach the best freezing Do not use: • ... front of the shelf (2) so the hooks can be inserted (3) in the shelf supports. 1
REFRIGERATOR SECTION REFRIGERATOR SHELVES
The shelving of your refrigerator can...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 19
... forward. • Lift the shelf in the manner it moves across the support openings. To put back into place ... pull it out to remove. To remove the crisper cover support: NOTE: Remove glass before removing .... • While holding the crisper cover support with both hands (as shown in the image below). Pull ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 20
Installing the Vegetable Drawer Cover • Put the cover over the supports (1). • Slightly lift the cover (2) while introducing it to the support (3). • Put the inferior piece of the cover in the superior support (4).
The door racks are removable for easy cleaning and adjusting. ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 21
..., push it back, raise the front part and pull it up (1). • To put it back, insert the Durabase in the rail assembly (2).
• To install, pull the cords to their fullest (1). Lock the supports of the basket into the slides of the cords (2) and push it all the way through (3).
1 2 2
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 22
... fuse box.
Do not use flammable cleaners. Not following these instructions can cause death, explosion or fire. The refrigerator, as well ... change any LED module. LED lighting should only be replaced by a qualified service technician.
REPLACING FREEZER LIGHTS
ELECTRICAL SHOCK HAZARD Before ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 23
REFRIGERATOR CARE AND CLEANING
1. 2. 3 In case of a black out, call your electric company and ask how long it will last. In case of a 24 hour or less black out, do not open the refrigerator; this will keep the food fresh. In case of a longer black out, do one of the following ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 24
... out of its place for more than one or two minutes. • When the refrigerator will not be in use for various days.
After turning on your refrigerator, the ice will start to be made between 12 and 24 hours.
• The valve will emit a buzzing sound when the ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 25
The water source is not guaranteed by the refrigerator manufacturer. Follow instructions carefully in order to reduce damage. Air located inside the water... Call a qualified plumber if the inverted osmosis water pressure problem continues. To determine how much pipe material is needed, measures...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 26
CONNECTING THE WATER LINE
3. DRILL A HOLE FOR THE VALVE
Drill a 1/4" (6,35 mm) diameter hole in the water pipeline. Remove jagged edges produces after perforation. Make sure water does not reach the drill. Not performing the 1/4" (6,35 mm) perforation can lead to a low or smaller ice production...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 27
CONNECTING THE WATER LINE
• Remove the ring plug (1) from the valve located at the top of such device. 1
12. TURN ICE MAKER ON
Turn ice maker switch into the ON position. Ice maker will start only after reaching its operating temperature of 15 °F (-9 °C) or less. It will automatically begin ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 28
UNDERSTANDING SOUNDS YOU MAY HEAR
• You will hear a bell sound caused by the flow of the Your ... and ending of the refrigerator cycle. switch activated the internal light of bin. Problem THE REFRIGERATOR WON´T TURN ON Possible Causes Solutions
• The plug is ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 29
Problem STRANGE SOUNDS OR SNOOZING/ VIBRATIONS Possible Causes Solutions • The refrigerator ...cool the bins. (Read the section Food Storage Guide). To save energy, take what you need ... in order to eliminate the odors and taste problems. • Read the section Refrigerator Care and...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 30
Problem THERE´S WATER IN THE DRAINING BIN THE REFRIGERATOR SEEMS TO MAKE TOO MUCH NOISE THE ICE MAKER IS NOT ..., in each bin. pack the food according to the section Food Storage Guide. • The doors haven't been closed • Read Doors will not Close ...
- LG LFC25765ST | Owner's Manual - Page 31
LG Customer Information Center
1-800-243-0000 1-888-865-3026 1-888-542-2623
USA, Consumer User USA, Commercial User CANADA
Register your Product Online!