LG LRFD25850ST manual table of contents:
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 1
BO'I-I'OM FREEZER REFRIGERATOR
Please read this guide thoroughly before operating and keep it handy for reference at all times.
'rEUR R I"EUR
avant de mettre & portee de la
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 2
...27 28-31 32-35
Pull out Drawer Water Filter Care and Cleaning
and Door Alignment
Base Cover Using Your Refrigerator ...Controls Adjusting Control Settings
Food Storage Guide Storing Frozen Food section
I_ Refrigerator Water Dispenser Refrigerator Wine Holder Optibin Crisper Crisper ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 3
Your LG Refrigerator will be will repaired or replaced, at LG's option, if it proves to be defective in material ...appropriate option to locate your nearest LG Authorized Service Center. (Phones are answered 24 ...other than intended purpose. Repairs when your LG refrigerator is used in other than normal...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 4
LIMITED WARRANTY (CANADA) LG REFRIGERATOR
LG Electronics will repair or at its option replace, without charge, yore product which...-542-2623 (1-888-LG-CANADA) and choose the appropriate prompt. Please have product type (refrigerator) and ZIP Code ready. See our website at http:iA_vw.lg.ca This wananty...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 5
• This refrigerator must be properly installed in accordance with the Attention Installer Instructions that were taped to the front of the refrigerator. • After your refrigerator is in operation, do not touch the cold surfaces in the freezer...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 6
Child entrapment and suffocation are not problems of the past. Junked or abandoned refrigerators are still dangerous...even if they ...If you are throwing away your old refrigerator, make sure the CFC refrigerant is removed for proper disposal by a qualified servicer. If you intentionally release this ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 7
... have some or all of the items listed below. The locations of the features shown below may not match your model.
Refrigerator Light (p.25) Filter (Inside) (p.24) Modular Door Bins (p.21) Shelves (p.18) Optibin Crisper (p.19) (Keeps ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 8
Remove tape and any temporary labels from your refrigerator before using. Do not remove any warningtype labels, the model and serial number label, or the TechSheet that is attached to back wall of the refrigerator. To remove any remaining tape or glue, rub the area ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 9
To move refrigerator through a house door, it maybe necessary to remove the refrigerator door handles. NOTE: Handle appearance may vary from illustrations on this page. 1. Removing Refrigerator Handle
• Grasp the handle tightly with both hands and slide the handle up (1)(this may ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 10
... appearance may vary from illustrations on this page. 1. Replacing Refrigerator Door Handle • Align keyhole ... with both hands, press it firmly against the front of the door and slide the handle down .... • Press the handle against the drawer front, making sure that the screws (5) go into the keyhole...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 11
1. Removing Refrigerator Door A, CAUTION: Before you begin, unplug the refrigerator. Remove food and bins from doors. • Left Door 1. Disconnect water supply tube by pushing back on the ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 12
2. Replacing Refrigerator • Right Door
1. Lower the door onto middle hinge pin (10). 2. Fit top hinge (8) over ... the three wire harnesses (5). 4. Connect door switch wire harness (2). 5. Insert the water supply tube (4) into the connector tube until you see only one scale mark. (...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 13
... to perform the following instructions.
• Pull both rails (1) out to full extension.
1. Removing Pullout Drawer • Pull... door to unhook door supports from rail system. Lift door up to remove.
CAUTION: When you remove the drawer, do not hold handle. If it comes ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 14
AND DOOR ALIGNMENT
Your refrigerator has two front leveling screws--one on ...Adjust screws to alter tilt from front-to-back or side-to-side. If your refrigerator seems unsteady or ...-adjust if necessary. 5. Replace the base cover. NOTE: Your new refrigerator is uniquely designed with...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 15
... damaged, efficiency may be lowered because of escaping cool air.
• Refrigerator Temp Control: 32°F/46°F (O...3 seconds to turn LED off. You need to change the water filter approximately every 6 months. WARNING: work. 15...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 16
Give the refrigerator time to cool down completely before making ..., let dry, and store in refrigerator in plastic bags or in the crisper. Do not wash or hull ... store in a sloosely closed paper bag on a refrigerator shelf. • Remove store wrapping and trim or ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 17
NOTE: For further information about preparing food for freezing or food storage times, check a ... a glass until you hear click to get cold water.
• Heavy-duty aluminum foil • ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 18
... shelves in your refrigerator are adjustable to meet your individual storage needs. Your model may have... and out of your refrigerator as follows. • To slide the shelf out, carefully pull front of shelf ... position and replace shelves in the position you want. • To remove a shelf--Tilt up the front ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 19
... Crispers with rails To remove crisper: 1. Pull drawer out to full extension. 2. Lift the front of basket up... Crispers without rails 1. To remove, pull drawer out to full extension. 2. Lift the front of the crisper, ... out. 3. To install, slightly tilt up the front and insert drawer into frame and push...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 20
... Lift the door out of its place. 4. To replace, reverse above procedure.
CRISPER COVER WITH LATTICE SURFACE
To remove the lattice on inner surface:
... lattice hold lattice and pull sides of the cover outward to remove lattice.
To replace lattice on inner surface: 1. For each lattice insert middle ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 21
... N Serve can decrease refrigerator temperature. Refrigerator control may need to be adjusted. To remove Glide N Serve: -lilt up the front on it's ... down until it stops.
To replace Glide N Serve: 1. Push metal rails to the back of the refrigerator. 2. Place drawer onto rails ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 22
1. To remove the dairy bin, simply lift it and pull straight out. 2. To replace the dairy bin,...careful when you open tilting door so that you do not injure your foot!
1. To remove ice bin, pull it out as far as it comes. Tilt up the front of the ice bin and pull straight out. 2. To...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 23
... basket 1. Pull one of the brackets upward. 2. Remove basket from both brackets. To replace basket 1. Insert bracket into one side. ...and pull straight out.
1. To remove the Durabase, push it back to the end as much as possible. Tilt up the front of the Durabase and pull straight out. 2. To ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 24
...that you replace the filter when the water filter indicator light turns on or your water dispenser or ice maker performance decreases noticeably.
After changing the water filter cartridge,... call 1-877-714-7481. The replacement water filter cartridge's part number is 5231JA2006B. Pull out...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 25
...Remove all removable parts, such as shelves, crispers, etc. Refer to sections in Using Your Refrigerator for removal instructions. • Use a clean sponge or soft cloth and ..., or cleaners containing petroleum on plastic refrigerator parts.
Do not use...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 26
.... 5. Take out all removable parts, wrap them well and tape them together so they don't shift and rattle during the move. Refer to sections in Using your Refrigerator for removable instructions. 6. Depending on the model, raise the front of the refrigerator so it rolls more easily OR ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 27
... hours to begin making ice.
YOU MAY HEAR
The icemaker water valve will buzz as the icemaker fills with water. ... set the power switch to I (on). The icemaker will fill with water when it cools to freezing. A newly-installed refrigerator may take 12 to ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 28
... connect the copper tubing to the shutoff valve and the refrigerator water valve. • If your existing ...plumbing can cause damage to refrigerator parts and lead to water leakage or flooding. Call ... between 40 and 120 p.s.i, on models with a water filter. • Power drill. • 1/2" or adjustable wrench....
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 29
TO THE VALVE
Fasten the shutoff valve to the cold water ... the tubing until the water is clear. Shut the water off at the water valve after about one...
Route the tubing between the cold water line and the refrigerator. Route the tubing through...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 30
... wrench as shown in the figure below.
Removing and Replacing Valve Cover NOTE: • Before making the connection to the refrigerator, be sure the refrigerator power cord is not plugged into the wall outlet. 1. Loosen screw on top of plastic cover.
A CAUTION: ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 31
10.TURN THE WATER ON AT THE SHUTOFF VALVE
Tighten any connections that leak. Reattach the compressor compartment access cover.
11.PLUG... THE REFRIGERATOR
Arrange the coil of tubing so that it does not vibrate against the back of the refrigerator or against the wall. Push the refrigerator back to the...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 32
... off. • Rattling noises may come from the flow of refrigerant, the water line, or items stored on top of... your refrigerator. Contraction and expansion of the inside walls may cause a popping noise. • Water ... hear water running into the drain pan during the defrost cycle.
Your new refrigerator may...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 33
... if...COMPRESSOR MOTOR SEEMS TO RUN TOO MUCH The refrigerator that was replaced was an older model. The room temperature is hotter than normal.... and replace the doors according to the Removing and Replacing Refrigerator handles and doors section on pages 9-13, or call a qualified service technician. ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 34
...odors may migrate to the ice if food is not wrapped properly. • A filter may need to be installed (or replaced) to eliminate...
Smaller cube size level is selected. Water shutoff valve connecting refrigerator to water line may be clogged. The gaskets are dirty or sticky.
• Select larger cube size...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 35
...humidity builds up, and the more warm air the refrigerator must cool. In order to keep ...form on the back wall after the refrigerator self-defrosts.
The control is not set correctly for the surrounding ... has just been added to the refrigerator or freezer. The food is not packaged correctly.
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 36