LG LRFD25850ST manual table of contents:
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 1
BO'I-I'OM FREEZER REFRIGERATOR
Please read this guide thoroughly before operating and keep it handy for reference at all times.
'rEUR R I"EUR
avant de mettre & portee de la
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 2
...Dairy Bin Egg Box I_ Freezer Tilting Door Ice Bin Freezer Wire... 22
Safety Instructions Grounding Requirements
Parts and Features Refrigerator Unpacking Installation... out Drawer Water Filter Care and Cleaning
and Door Alignment
Base... 16 16 17 Light Bulb Replacement Power Interruptions 17 When you go...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 3
Your LG Refrigerator will be will repaired or replaced, at LG's option, if it proves to be defective in material ... Seven years from the Date of Purchase. Replacement Units and Repair Parts are warranted for the remaining portion ... to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 4
LIMITED WARRANTY (CANADA) LG REFRIGERATOR
LG Electronics will repair or at its option replace, without charge, yore product which proves to...2 Years
LABOR : 2 Years
SEALED SYSTEM : Labor/2 Years, Parts/5 Years (Compressoi; condensm; and evaporator) HOW SERVICE IS HANDLED : Call 1-888-542-2623 (1-888...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 5
...firmly and pull it straight out from the outlet. • Repair or replace immediately all electric service... cold surfaces. • In refrigerators with automatic icemakers, avoid contact with the moving parts of the ejector mechanism... thawed if they still contain ice crystals or if they are still coldIbelow...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 6
..., make sure the CFC refrigerant is removed for proper disposal by a qualified servicer. If you... is encountered, it is your personal responsibility and obligation to have it replaced with a properly grounded three... not, under any circumstances, cut or remove the third (ground) prong from the power cord...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 7
Use this page to become more familiar with the parts and features. Page references are included for ... have purchased may have some or all of the items listed below. The locations of the features shown below may not match your model.
Refrigerator Light (p.25) Filter (Inside) (p.24) Modular Door ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 8
... back or other injury.
Remove tape and any temporary labels from...over the adhesive with your fingers. Wipe with warm water and dry. Do not use ...use.
When Moving Your Refrigerator: Your refrigerator is heavy. When moving the refrigerator for cleaning or service, be sure ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 9
... on this page. 1. Removing Refrigerator Handle
• Grasp the handle tightly with both hands and slide ... damaged if you hit it with a hammer while removing or attaching. & CAUTION: When you assemble or disassemble ... must push or pull with some force. Screws _ mounted (_) on door Keyhole slots on back ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 10
NOTE: Handle appearance may vary from illustrations on this page. 1. Replacing Refrigerator Door Handle • Align keyhole slots (1) on the... handle with both hands, press it firmly against the front of the door and slide the handle down (3). mounted on door
2. Replacing Freezer Drawer Handle •...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 11
...you begin, unplug the refrigerator. Remove food and bins from doors. • Left Door 1. Disconnect water supply ...Use flat tip screwdriver to pry back hooks on front underside of cover (3). Lift up cover. ... latch (9). CAUTION: When lifting hinge free of latch, be careful that door does not fall forward. ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 12
2. Replacing Refrigerator • Right Door
1. Lower the door onto middle hinge pin (10). ...). 2. Fit top hinge (8) over hinge lever latch (9) and into place. Insert hinge lever (7) ... 4. Connect door switch wire harness (2). 5. Insert the water supply tube (4) into the connector tube until you see ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 13
... you will need two people to perform the following instructions.
• Pull both rails... and lower the door into final position. And tighten the screw (4).
• Remove the screw (2) from each ...remove the drawer, do not hold handle. If it comes off, it could cause personal ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 14
... refrigerator has two front leveling screws--one on the right and one on the left. Adjust screws... shown for clarity.) 2. Once drawer is open there is sufficient clearance to remove screws on top of cover....adjust if necessary. 5. Replace the base cover. NOTE: Your new refrigerator is uniquely designed ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 15
...you regulate the temperature in the freezer and refrigerator compartments. • Initially set the REFRIGERATOR CONTROL at 37°F... foods tightly. (See the Food Storage Guide section for details.) activated for 24 hours ... to change the water filter approximately every 6 months. WARNING: work. 15 If a door...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 16
...juice is as cold as you like and when ice cream is firm. The refrigerator control functions as the thermostat ...adjust the freezer control. Use the settings listed in the chart below as a guide. Always remember to wait ...and discolored areas. Wash in cold water and drain. Place in plastic bag or plastic...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 17
NOTE: For further information about preparing ...Tray can be easily removed by pressing and pulling it.
Follow package or container instructions for proper ... up the front of tray slightly and snap the ribs into the holes to replace the tray....
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 18
... you want easier; it will also reduce the amount of time the refrigerator door is open, saving energy. IMPORTANT: Do not clean glass shelves with warm water when they are cold. Shelves may break if ... position and replace shelves in the position you want. • To remove a shelf--Tilt up the front of ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 19
...inner surface of the cover to hold or release moisture. To replace crisper: 1. Push rails to the back of the compartment.....
2. Insert the back corner of the basket into frame.
• Crispers without rails ... out. 3. To install, slightly tilt up the front and insert drawer into frame ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 20
... high as it will open. 2. Press the plastic hinge toward the center of the door flap with your finger. 3. Lift ... cover (as illustrated above). 2. Hold the glass cover and turn the crisper cover over. 3. For each ... hold lattice and pull sides of the cover outward to remove lattice.
To replace lattice ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 21
...may need to be adjusted. To remove Glide N Serve: -lilt up the front on it's closed position and pull straight ... replace the bin, slide it in above the desired support button and )ush down until it stops.
To replace Glide N Serve: 1. Push metal rails to the back of the refrigerator. 2. Place drawer ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 22
1. To remove the dairy bin, simply lift it and pull straight out. 2. To replace the dairy... BOX
Store Egg Box on interior shelf, not on door shelf. A CAUTION: Do not use the egg box as an ice storage bin in... it out as far as it comes. Tilt up the front of the ice bin and pull straight out. 2....
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 23
FREEZER WIRE DOOR RACK (LRFD25850** only)
To remove basket 1. Pull one of the brackets upward. 2. Remove basket from both brackets. To replace basket 1. Insert bracket into one ... out to full extension. Hook the basket supports into the rail tabs and push to the back of compartment.
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 24
...filter indicator light turns on or your water dispenser or ice maker performance decreases noticeably....isn't fully inserted. Push it in firmly and use its handle to twist the cartridge clockwise about 1/4 turn.... 1-877-714-7481. The replacement water filter cartridge's part number is 5231JA2006B. Pull ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 25
..., etc. Refer to sections in Using Your Refrigerator for removal instructions. • Use a clean sponge or soft ... Apply wax with a clean, soft cloth. For products with a stainless steel exterior, use a clean sponge or... petroleum on plastic refrigerator parts.
Do not ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 26
... light bulb cover down to remove. 3. Remove old bulb. Replace with 60-watt appliance bulb.... locker. 5. Take out all removable parts, wrap them well and tape them together... sections in Using your Refrigerator for removable instructions. 6. Depending on the model, raise the front of the refrigerator so ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 27
...Personal Injury Hazard Avoid contact with the moving parts of the ejector mechanism, or with the heating element that releases ... making ice.
YOU MAY HEAR
The icemaker water valve ...
Set the icemaker power switch to O (off) and shut off the water supply to the refrigerator...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 28
... house plumbing can cause damage to refrigerator parts and lead to water leakage or flooding. Call a ... pressure must be between 20 and 120 p.s.i, on models without a water filter and between 40 and 120 ... the drill. Failure to drill a 1/4" hole may result in reduced ice production or smaller cubes.
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 29
TO THE VALVE
Fasten the shutoff valve to the cold water ... the tubing until the water is clear. Shut the water off at the water valve after about one...
Route the tubing between the cold water line and the refrigerator. Route the tubing through...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 30
...in the figure below.
Removing and Replacing Valve Cover NOTE: • Before making the connection to the refrigerator, be sure...of plastic cover.
A CAUTION: Check to see if water dripping occurs at water line connections.
5. Bend the tube upwards and fasten it into the clamp provided to hold it in...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 31
10.TURN THE WATER ON AT THE SHUTOFF VALVE
Tighten any connections that leak. Reattach the compressor compartment access cover.
IN THE REFRIGERATOR
Arrange the coil of tubing so that it does ... the wall. Push the refrigerator back to the wall.
12. START THE ICEMAKER
Set the icemaker power ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 32
... click when cycling on and off. • Rattling noises may come from the flow of refrigerant, the water line,... into a live outlet with proper voltage. • Replace the fuse or reset the circuit breaker. • Refer ... to the OFF position and unplug the refrigerator. Gently remove the bulb and reinsert. Then ...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 33
...the doors according to the Removing and Replacing Refrigerator handles and doors section on pages 9-13, or call a qualified service technician. • See Doors will not close completely above....is not level. Food packages are blocking the door open. The ice bin, crisper cover, pans, shelves...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 34
...not wrapped properly. • A filter may need to be installed (or replaced) to eliminate taste and odor ...compartment. The water supply contains minerals such as sulfur. The interior of refrigerator needs cleaning. Ice... size level is selected. Water shutoff valve connecting refrigerator to water line may...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 35
...faster the humidity builds up, and the more warm air the refrigerator must cool. In order ...door as soon as the food is removed. • Refer to the Setting the Controls section on page 15. Wait 24 ...necessary, repackage food according to the guidelines in the Food Storage Guide section on page 16. • See...
- LG LRFD25850ST | User Guide - Page 36