Sharp LC46SB54U manual table of contents:
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 1
LiQUiD CRYSTAL TELEVISION
Z_ .,_.,_x ...
OO_| D | G
T A L
Make sure the following
... a soft, in single
I cleaning CLOTH-3)
are available Call
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 2
... to persons. The exclamation point within a triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the product.
OF ELECTRIC NOT OPEN
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 3
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY: SHARP LIQUID CRYSTAL TELEVISION, MODEL LC-46SB54U This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation conditions: is subject to the following two
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) ...
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 4
Crystal Television. read the important To ensure safety and many years Safety Instructions carefully before
Thank you for your purchase of the Sharp Liquid of trouble-free operation of your product, please using this product.
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 5
... SYSTEM /NEC ART 250 PART H) NEC -NATIONAL ELECTRICAL CODE
• Turn off the main power... rack, unless proper ventilation is provided or the manufactureCs instructions are tollowed • The Liquid Crystal panel used ... tew non active pixels may appear on the screen as a fixed point of blue, green or red ...
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 6
...= This _ sbould be mounted on tbe wall only with the AN-52AG4 (SHARP) wall mount bracket. The use of other wall mount brackets... only be performed by qualified service personnel Customers should not attempt to do the work themselves. SHARP bears no responsibility for improper mounting or mounting that...
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 7
... may not work ploperly if the remote contlol sensor on the TV is under direct sunlight .... In such cases, change the angle of the fighting or the TV, or operate the remote control unit closer ...NO POWER PLEASE CONTACT USAT 1 800 BE SHARP
The POWER televisio_
on the front of the
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 8
... _he breaking
75-ohm coaxial cable
the antenna cable to the TV using Cable lead_rl r_
one of the methods in...terminal
If the remote
control fails to operate
TV functions, (supplied
in the remote 3 Close
I Open the battery cover.
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 9
III 16 o ÷ _ _ OPOnd,oat
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 10
... turn off the TV before connecting any external equipment, • Phase read the rebvant operation manual (Blu-ray disc pbyer, etc) carefully ...__
"1 _ To enjoy 1080p display capability, connect your external equipment using a...
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 11
... on the TV or on the remote control unit again to turn the off. %/enters standby and the image on the screen disappears, POWER indicator on the %/turns off
POWER (On... and Spanish "_ Press &/_' to select the desired language listed on the screen, and then press ENTER
ON Search (Channel ...
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 12
• When "Output Select" is set to "Variable", the indicator on the screen changes as shown below
See page ... MUTE.
• "r_" will be displayed on the screen for 30 minutes, and the sound is silenced ... or on the remote control unit. (See page 11 .)
You can change channels by pressing...
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 13
... options to choose from to best match the sur_unding environment of the TV, which can vary due to factors ... AV MODE again before the mode displayed on the screen disappears The mode changes as shown below:... video characteristics and smoothly adjusts the screen brightness acco/dingly to realize deeper ...
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 14
... display Press CC while the Closed Caption information is still on the screen. Pless repeatedly until you select the desired closed caption service
• An image...access Press PC.
to PC mode.
You can operate the on-screen display menu by using the following buttons. MENU: ...
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 15
Suitable for stretching 4:3 programs to fill the screen
Suitable for viewing widescreen 2,35:1 anamorphic ... only}: You can select "Full Screen" only when receiving a 720p signal S,Stretch ...
4:S Keeps the original aspect ratio in afl_ll screen display Forviewing widescreen programs, The top ...
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 16
• Menu options differ in the selected input modes, but the operating procedures are the same, • The screens in the operation manual are for explanation purposes some are enlarged, others cropped and may vary slightly from the actual screens.
Using the ...
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 17
... Backligilt Contrast Brightness Color Tint Sharpness to exit. button The screen dims For less contrast ...intensity Skin tones become reddish For less sharpness setting,
Color tone is managed using ...intensiW Skin tones become greenish For more sharpness
For a better correction. Nigh: Middle: Mid-...
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 18
Converts input signals depending on the type of images. Fast: Suitable ...display shows an input resolution of 4SOP, 720P or 1080P. 2 Press MENU to display the MENU scree_k ...DVD player In this case, please refer to the operation manual of your DVD player.
This function allows ...
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 19
...not memorize all the channels in your region, follow the instructions below to manually memorize the channels. Air/Cable: Make sure what kind of connection is made with your... the current channel 1 2 Press MENU to display the MENU screen, press 4/_ to select "Setup". and then Channel ...
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 20
...if the INPUT SOURCE is TV,
Some input signals may have to be registered manually to display ... position will be automatically adjusted It cannot be manually adjusted. The screen position variable ranges depend... Auto Sync. In some cases, however, manual adjustment is needed to optimize the image. H-Pos...
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 21
... for viewing content: TV Parental Guidelines and movie ratings. The TV Parental Guidelines wo/k in conjunction with the V CHIP to help parents screen out inapp/opriate television shows flom their children. Movie ratings ale used for original movies rated ...
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 22
On-Screen Menu Display
 TV Parental Guidelines Example C_madian Rating Systems (Canadian ...ratings and Canadian French ratings) The TV rating systems in Canada are based on the Canadian Radio ... iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dialog.
TVY TV Y7
TV PG TV14
X X X
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 23
... To unlock the buttons on the remote control, pless MENU on the T_/, and then select "Off" on the MENU screen To unlock the buttons on the TV, press MENU on the remote control, and then select "Off" on the MENU screen
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 24
... without any color. Refer to your external equipment operation manual for the signal type Ifyou set iNPUT 1 or 8 to Auto, the TV will automatically select the ...AUDIO L terminal Refer to your external equipment operation manual for the signal type "Audio Select _'is only available for ...
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 25
...update file into the SERVICE terminal on the TV. To check for the availability/of a software update, visit w_cw.... any questions, please call 1 800-BE-SHARP (800 237 4277).
This setting allows ... 4 The current version of the TV software is displayed.
I i_:_ Digital Setup
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 26
... on the USB memo/y device are displayed, To update the TV software with the update file, select "Yes... is displayed indicating that the update process is completed. After this screen is displayed, the TV automatically turns ... device and tly Softwale Update again
After the screen shown ENTER.
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 27
Problem • No power
PossibleSolution • Check if you pleased POWER on the remote control... operated
• Remote control unit does not operate
Picture is cut off/with sidebar screen. ...
ot broadcast Error code Possible Solution
The example of an error message displayed on a screen Failed ...
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 28
...input parameter is not within an adjustable range, 'ERR" returns. (Refer to 'Response code format".) Any numerical value can replace the "x" on the table _ _ ,, ,,
Set the RS 232C communication settings on the PC to match the TV's communication conditions The TV's ...
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 29
item LCD panel Resolution TV standard (CCIR) VHF/UHF CATV Receiving Channel
Model: LC-46SBS4U 46" ... The dimensional drawings ale shown on the Spanish operation manual As part of policy of continuous implovement, SHARP reserves the right to make design and specification changes for product ...
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 30
... documents included with this product that were developed or written by SHARP are owned by SHARP and are protected by the Copyright Act, international .... the software components whose copyrights are held by SHARP is not distributed.  Acknowledgements The following opel/source software compone//ts ...
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 31
... AND PUERTO RICO.
Section Model Number & Description: LC (Be 46SB54U sure to LCD have Color thls T_levlslo n available...CALL 1-800BE-SHARP
Sharp Plaza, Mahwah, New
- Sharp LC46SB54U | Operation Manual - Page 32
..., (b) Any Sharp product tampered with, modified, adiusted or repaired by any party other than Sharp, Sharp's Authorized Service Centres or Sharp's ... Dealer. In home warranty service may be provided at Sharp's discretion on any Sharp televlsior_ with lhe screen size of 27" or ...