Toshiba TDP-T95 manual table of contents:
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 1
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 2
... à la norme NMB-003 du Canada.
Notice: CANADA only
MODEL NAME: TDP-T95/TDP-T100
TRADE NAME: DATA PROJECTOR Tested To Comply With FCC Standards FOR HOME OR OFFICE USE
MODEL NAME: TDP-T95/TDP-T100
FCC NOTICE: This device complies with part 15 of the ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 3
... DANGEROUS VOLTAGE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL ONLY.
1. Read Owner's Manual
After unpacking... read the owner's manual carefully, and follow all the operating and other instructions.
3. Source ...AND OBSERVE ALL WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THIS OWNER'S MANUAL AND THOSE MARKED ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 4
... break, contact your dealer for repair service.
This product incorporates glass components, including a lens and a lamp. If such parts should ... may cause to injury. In the unlikely event of the lamp rupturing, thoroughly clean the area around the projector and discard any edible items placed in that ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 5
... equipment. Doing so could cause malfunction, and shorten the life of the projector. • Avoid locations with oil or cigarette smoke. Doing so will ... sound. If this happens, move it away from the TV or radio. • Moving the projector from a low-temperature room to a high-temperature room may cause ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 6
... damages arising from not having followed the descriptions in this Instruction Manual. • Toshiba Corporation accepts no liability whatsoever for any damages arising from malfunctions arising ...or combine used batteries with new ones. If the remote control does not operate correctly, ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 7
... ...EXEMPTION CLAUSES ...OTHER CAUTIONS AND INFORMATIONS ...REMOTE CONTROL BATTERIES ...CONTENTS ...2 4 9 9 10 10 11 12 About lamp ...43 Lamp replacement ...44 Lens and main unit cleaning ...46
Trouble indications ...Before calling service ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 8
... or stow the foot adjuster. p.27 Draws in air from outside the projector. Operates the projector. p.16 Adjusts screen size. p.27 Adjusts ... cord here. Expels air that has grown hot inside the projector. Adjusts the projector's horizontal tilt. p.27 Remove to replace lamp. p.44 Adjusts the vertical ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 9
... of a mouse. p.20 Functions as left-click of a mouse. p.20 Sets the code of remote control to that of the projector.
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ENTER button MENU button KEYSTONE button ON/STANDBY button ON/STANDBY indicator INPUT button ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 10
... the projector's infrared remote sensor, and press a button on the remote control.
• Operating the projector from the front
Be sure to align the plus and .... Two batteries (LR03, SIZE AAA) are used. When operating the remote control from behind the projector, the laser light is reflected on the ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 11
... with a USB port which can support USB1.1 (The mouse remote control receiver is also ... OS 9 or OS X for the Macintosh). However, please note that Toshiba does not guarantee the operation of all ... of anomaly. Let everyone involved with the use of the projector know that fact.
Projection Distance and ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 12
• Read the owner's manual of the device you are connecting to the projector. • Some types of computer cannot be used or connected to this projector. Check for an RGB output terminal, supported signal p.50 ... adapter BNC-pin (not supplied)
To video output
Audio amplifier, etc.
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 13
... p.26 . • When [Key lock] is [On], the operation buttons of the projector do not work p.41 . • When [Password]... while. Then, the projector goes into standby mode.
When cooling lamp During internal... burns, deform/break the object.
• The projector consumes about 9W of power in standby. We...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 14
2 Select the language and the lamp power (When using the
When the projector is used for the first ...via the Display setting menu p.37 and Lamp power via the Default setting menu ... p.50 , any resolutions not supported by this projector (XGA) will be expanded or shrunk, which will affect ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 15
... or auto adjustment/setting may not be performed correctly for input signals other than those supported by the projector p.50 , p.51 . • If auto setting fails adjustment, adjust manually with [Position] in the Image adjustment menu p.35 .
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 16
... projector, etc. temporarily, this projector's images and sound can be turned off.
Remote ... image mode can be selected.
Press the remote control's PICTURE button. 1 The Picture mode.... • Even if an image is frozen on the projector, the pictures are running on the video or other equipment. • If...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 17
...password using numeric keys of the remote control.
How to add password 1 Set the projector to the operating status ...correct, the start-up screen appears and the projector goes into normal operation. If ...enter a wrong password for more than 5 times, the projector will automatically power off and enter...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 18
... control panel (main unit side) and remote control.
■ The image adjustment menu
Use ...operation instructions purposes and might differ from the actual display.
Computer Y/PB/PR Video ... . .
• The figure shows displays given for operation instructions purposes. As the display may differ depending ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 19
... [ :Selection] Logo/Blue/None Display icons as function guides On On [Apply: Off Off ]
Icon User logo
Start-up screen Display start-up screen when power is turned on
Display a logo customized by the user for the start-up screen or when there is no input signal. [...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 20
... (As processed digitally, the image quality is degraded.)
• TOSHIBA is set for [Logo] by factory setting. • If user's ... the registered logo.
How to register user logo 1 Select [User logo] in the Display setting menu, and press the or button.
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 21
... control if the codes of the projector and the remote control do not match. Remove ... errors by locking on the control panel buttons of the projector. (The remote control operations are available.) Control... on the projector for 10 seconds also sets the [Key Lock] to [Off]. (In the latter case, the LAMP...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 22
...name Resolution Frequency Sync Signal format Video mode Lamp time Lamp reset count Total time Version
... a dealer about getting replacement for: TLPLW9 for TDP-T95 or TLPLW10 for TDP-T100 (sold separately). 4: [Version] shows the version of the projector's internal control program. This version is ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 23
• If the projector is mounted on the ceiling, it is recommended to use your Toshiba dealership when the lamp has to be... is required, be sure to use: TLPLW9 for TDP-T95 or TLPLW10 for TDP-T100 (sold separately).
5 Mount the new lamp.
Align the orientation, press down the new lamp until...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 24
...-mounted unit from your projector dealership. Attempting to clean/replace the lamp at a high site ... so that it is difficult to turn on, the lifetime of the lamp has ended or the projector is malfunctioning. • Unplug the power... during use
(Green flashing) (Red lit)
⇒ Problem inside...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 25
...CONTROL terminal Specification TDP-T95: 310 W TDP-T100: 380 W TDP-T95: 2.9 kg TDP-T100: 3.0 kg 300 × 99 × 218 mm (W × H × D) PC+ABS resin and ...-T95: High-pressure mercury lamp (210 W) TDP-T100: High-pressure mercury... product
Replacement Lamp for TDP-T95 Replacement Lamp for TDP-T100 Model TLPLW9...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 26
... supported signals (RGB signals)
This projector supports the following RGB signals. Note, however, that depending on... may show flicker or streaking. Please adjust the projector if this happens.
Resolution 720 x 400 ...00
800 x 600
■ List of supported signals (Video, S-Video signals)
Video mode NTSC ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 27
... input commands, only ASCII-compliant all-uppercase alphanumeric characters supported. ACK (06h) CR (0Dh) Data ACK (06h) ESC (... ...Aborted
If commands are to be sent consecutively, wait for the response from the projector before sending the next command.
● Main Commands
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 28