Toshiba TDP-T95 manual table of contents:
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 1
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 2
... la norme NMB-003 du Canada.
Notice: CANADA only
MODEL NAME: TDP-T95/TDP-T100
TRADE NAME: DATA PROJECTOR Tested To Comply With FCC Standards FOR HOME OR OFFICE USE
MODEL NAME: TDP-T95/TDP-T100
FCC NOTICE: This device complies with part 15 of the ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 3
... DANGEROUS VOLTAGE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL ONLY.
1. Read Owner's Manual
After unpacking... read the owner's manual carefully, and follow all the operating and other instructions.
3. Source ...AND OBSERVE ALL WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THIS OWNER'S MANUAL AND THOSE MARKED ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 4
..., including lens and lamp, should break, contact your dealer for repair service.
This product incorporates glass components, including a lens and a lamp. If such parts ... to injury. In the unlikely event of the lamp rupturing, thoroughly clean the area around the projector and discard any ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 5
... Unauthorized substitutions may result in fire, electric shock, or other hazards. (Replacement of the lamp only should be made by users.)
POWER SUPPLY CORD SELECTION
Plug...23. Do not look into the laser light source of the remote control or direct the laser pointer toward a person or...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 6
... erroneous or improper operation and other problems. • Toshiba Corporation bears no responsibility ... from not having followed the descriptions in this Instruction Manual. • Toshiba Corporation accepts no liability... not reflect your package exactly.
REMOTE CONTROL BATTERIES
• Never throw...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 7
......EXEMPTION CLAUSES ...OTHER CAUTIONS AND INFORMATIONS ...REMOTE CONTROL BATTERIES ...CONTENTS ...2 4 9 9 10 10 11 12 About lamp ...43 Lamp replacement ...44 Lens and main unit cleaning ...46
Trouble indications ...Before calling service personnel...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 8
... bag control (2) ■ (8) Mouse remote control receiver ■ (3) CD-ROM ■ (4) Owner's Manual ■ (5) RGB ... adjuster Lamp cover Foot adjuster Lens
: Function Senses commands from the remote control.... inside the projector. Adjusts the projector's horizontal tilt. p.27 Remove to replace lamp. p.44 ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 9
...of a mouse. p.20 Sets the code of remote control to that of the projector.
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ENTER button MENU button ... the remainder of this manual, buttons are referred to as follows: Selection buttons ⇒ ; ENTER button ⇒
(9) LAMP indicator (10...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 10
... the projector's infrared remote sensor, and press a button on the remote control.
• Operating the projector from the front
Be sure to align the plus and .... Two batteries (LR03, SIZE AAA) are used. When operating the remote control from behind the projector, the laser light is reflected on the ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 11
... with a USB port which can support USB1.1 (The mouse remote control receiver is also ...OS 9 or OS X for the Macintosh). However, please note that Toshiba does not guarantee the operation of all ... in IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS when placing the unit. Attempting to clean/replace the lamp at a high site...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 12
• Read the owner's manual of the device you are connecting to the projector. • Some types of computer cannot be used or connected to this projector. Check for an RGB output terminal, supported signal p.50 , etc. • Turn off ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 13
... operate for a short while. Then, the projector goes into standby mode.
When cooling lamp During internal cooling After cooling complete...FAN. After a moment, the start-up screen appears.
Remote Control Start-up screen
A B C
During cooling, the LAMP indicator flashes. In this state...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 14
...via the Display setting menu p.37 and Lamp power via the Default setting menu ... signals p.50 , any resolutions not supported by this projector (XGA) will be expanded or shrunk, which... signal" will appear. • If a signal not supported by the projector is input, the "Unsupport signal" will appear...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 15
... or auto adjustment/setting may not be performed correctly for input signals other than those supported by the projector p.50 , p.51 . • If auto setting fails adjustment, adjust manually with [Position] in the Image adjustment menu p.35 .
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 16
...the button switches Full/Thru/Wide in turn.
• Thru display is available for ...images and sound can be turned off.
Press the remote control's MUTE button.
...to pause a video during a presentation, etc.
Press the remote control's FREEZE button.
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 17
... using numeric keys of the remote control.
How to add password 1 Set the projector to the operating status or...])
2 Select and hold the
button until the LAMP, TEMP, and FAN indicators light ... number for the password using numeric keys of the
The input number appears as [****].
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 18
... panel (main unit side) and remote control.
■ The image adjustment menu
Use ...use the menus
The menu shown below is for operation instructions purposes and might differ from the actual ... . .
• The figure shows displays given for operation instructions purposes. As the display may differ depending...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 19
...Display icons as function guides On On [Apply: Off Off ]
Icon User logo
Start-...screen when power is turned on
Display a logo customized by the user for the start-up screen or when there is no ... the registration menu.
Logo confirmation Press Reset logo Yes
Detailed description [Screen ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 20
... screen. (As processed digitally, the image quality is degraded.)
• TOSHIBA is set for [Logo] by factory setting. • If user's logo has ... to register user logo 1 Select [User logo] in the Display setting menu, and press the or button.
You can reset the registered logo...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 21
...cover and set the same remote control code switch as the projector. p.16 (Use a screwdriver ...Key Lock] to [Off] using remote control. Pressing the [RETURN] button on the projector for 10 seconds ... respectively, this menu sets the code for the projector and the remote control. [ or : Enter setting mode...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 22
... Frequency Sync Signal format Video mode Lamp time Lamp reset count Total time Version
Description ...hours, consult with a dealer about getting replacement for: TLPLW9 for TDP-T95 or TLPLW10 for TDP-T100 (sold separately). 4: [Version] shows the version of the projector's internal control program. ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 23
... elevations can also be hazardous. Do not attempt to replace the lamp by yourself. • When replacement is required, be sure to use: TLPLW9 for TDP-T95 or TLPLW10 for TDP-T100 (sold separately).
5 Mount the new lamp.
Align the orientation, press down the...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 24
... of a ceiling-mounted unit from your projector dealership. Attempting to clean/replace the lamp at a high site by yourself may cause you to fall down, ... lights to inform you of internal abnormalities. No power
⇒ Problem with projector • Unplug the power cord, and contact your ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 25
... AUDIO (L/R) terminal AUDIO IN terminal AUDIO OUT terminal CONTROL terminal Specification TDP-T95: 310 W TDP-T100: ... or other bright lights shining at the projector's infrared remote sensor?
■ Separately sold product
Replacement Lamp for TDP-T95 Replacement Lamp for TDP-T100 Model TLPLW9 Model ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 26
■ List of supported signals (RGB signals)
This projector supports the following RGB signals. Note, however, that depending on the computer model...50.00 60.00 50.00
800 x 600
■ List of supported signals (Video, S-Video signals)
Video mode NTSC PAL ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 27
■ CONTROL terminal
● Pin assignment
Pin No. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Signal Name RXD CTS DSR GND RTS ...Normally ended ...Aborted
If commands are to be sent consecutively, wait for the response from the projector before sending the next command.
● Main Commands
Item Power on ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 28