Toshiba TDP-T95 manual table of contents:
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 1
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 2
... la norme NMB-003 du Canada.
Notice: CANADA only
MODEL NAME: TDP-T95/TDP-T100
TRADE NAME: DATA PROJECTOR Tested To Comply With FCC Standards FOR HOME OR OFFICE USE
MODEL NAME: TDP-T95/TDP-T100
FCC NOTICE: This device complies with part 15 of the FCC ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 3
... DANGEROUS VOLTAGE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL ONLY.
1. Read Owner's Manual
After unpacking... read the owner's manual carefully, and follow all the operating and other instructions.
3. Source ...AND OBSERVE ALL WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THIS OWNER'S MANUAL AND THOSE MARKED ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 4
... break, contact your dealer for repair service.
This product incorporates glass components, including a lens and a lamp. If such parts should ... may cause to injury. In the unlikely event of the lamp rupturing, thoroughly clean the area around the projector and discard any edible items placed in that ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 5
... equipment. Doing so could cause malfunction, and shorten the life of the projector. • Avoid locations with oil or cigarette smoke. Doing so will ... sound. If this happens, move it away from the TV or radio. • Moving the projector from a low-temperature room to a high-temperature room may cause ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 6
... damages arising from not having followed the descriptions in this Instruction Manual. • Toshiba Corporation accepts no liability whatsoever for any damages arising from malfunctions arising ...or combine used batteries with new ones. If the remote control does not operate correctly, ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 7
... ...EXEMPTION CLAUSES ...OTHER CAUTIONS AND INFORMATIONS ...REMOTE CONTROL BATTERIES ...CONTENTS ...2 4 9 9 10 10 11 12 About lamp ...43 Lamp replacement ...44 Lens and main unit cleaning ...46
Trouble indications ...Before calling service ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 8
... or stow the foot adjuster. p.27 Draws in air from outside the projector. Operates the projector. p.16 Adjusts screen size. p.27 Adjusts ... cord here. Expels air that has grown hot inside the projector. Adjusts the projector's horizontal tilt. p.27 Remove to replace lamp. p.44 Adjusts the vertical ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 9
... left-click of a mouse. p.20 Sets the code of remote control to that of the projector.
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ENTER button MENU...the remainder of this manual, buttons are referred to as follows: Selection buttons ⇒ ; ENTER button ⇒
(9) LAMP indicator ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 10
...(2) MONITOR terminal (3) AUDIO IN terminal
: Main Function : When operating the projector via a computer, connect this to the controlling computer's RS-232C...projecting surface and may travel a shorter distance to reach the projector depending on the shape and material of the projecting surface.
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 11
...mouse remote control receiver is also supported on OS 9 or OS X for the Macintosh). However, please note that Toshiba does not guarantee the operation of all computers.
..., thus resulting in injury. • If you wish to mount the projector on the ceiling, be sure to ask your dealer to do...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 12
• Read the owner's manual of the device you are connecting to the projector. • Some types of computer cannot be used ...computers using DVD software may appear unnatural if it is projected with this projector, but it is not a malfunction.
Video recorder, DVD player, ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 13
... p.26 . • When [Key lock] is [On], the operation buttons of the projector do not work p.41 . • When [Password]... while. Then, the projector goes into standby mode.
When cooling lamp During internal... burns, deform/break the object.
• The projector consumes about 9W of power in standby. We...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 14
... on the power.
Turn on the power by following the instructions in "Turning the power on" p.24 .
5 Projector placement angle adjustments
The placement ...by the foot adjuster.
2 Select the language and the lamp power (When using the
When the projector is used for the first time after ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 15
... other than those supported by the projector p.50 , p.51 . • If auto setting fails adjustment, adjust manually with [Position]...projecting the image, the picture will undergo keystone (trapezoidal) distortion. This projector is capable of correcting this keystone distortion. Before correction After ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 16
When you want to project the images of another projector, overhead projector, etc. temporarily, this projector's images and sound can ...operation will also release the freeze. • Even if an image is frozen on the projector, the pictures are running on the video or other equipment. • If you...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 17
... remote control.
How to add password 1 Set the projector to the operating status or the standby mode.
3 The password cancel ..., the start-up screen appears and the projector goes into normal operation. If ... a wrong password for more than 5 times, the projector will automatically power off and enter ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 18
... panel (main unit side) and remote control.
■ The image adjustment menu
Use ...use the menus
The menu shown below is for operation instructions purposes and might differ from the actual ... . .
• The figure shows displays given for operation instructions purposes. As the display may differ depending...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 19
... / / / Screen to display when there is no input signal [ or : Enter setting mode] [ :Selection] Logo/Blue/None Display icons as function guides On On [Apply: Off Off ]
Icon User logo
Start-up screen Display start-up screen when power is turned on
Display a logo customized by the user ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 20
... of the screen. : Displays the registered image by enlarging fully in the screen. (As processed digitally, the image quality is degraded.)
• TOSHIBA is set for [Logo] by factory setting. • If user's logo has been registered, it is displayed when [Logo] is set for background.
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 21
...Manual), or when the power cord is plugged in (Auto). Manual Auto Sets the lamp power. Sets the cooling... set each code respectively for up to 4 projectors. The factory setting is . To switch codes, set... on the projector for 10 seconds also sets the [Key Lock] to [Off]. (In the latter case, the LAMP...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 22
... ventilate the room. Then, thoroughly clean the area around the projector and discard any edible items placed in that ... the displayed time approaches 2,000 hours, consult with a dealer about getting replacement for: TLPLW9 for TDP-T95 or TLPLW10 for TDP-T100 (sold separately). 4: [Version] shows the ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 23
... When replacement is required, be sure to use: TLPLW9 for TDP-T95 or TLPLW10 for TDP-T100 (sold separately).
5 Mount the new lamp.
Align the orientation, press down the ...5
• If you have been using the projector, the lamp will be very hot, and may cause burn injuries....
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 24
...-mounted unit from your projector dealership. Attempting to clean/replace the lamp at a high site ... so that it is difficult to turn on, the lifetime of the lamp has ended or the projector is malfunctioning. • Unplug the power... during use
(Green flashing) (Red lit)
⇒ Problem inside...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 25
... f=20.5-32.8 mm TDP-T95: High-pressure mercury lamp (210 W) TDP-T100: High-pressure mercury lamp (275 W) 30-... or other bright lights shining at the projector's infrared remote sensor?
■ Separately sold product
Replacement Lamp for TDP-T95 Replacement Lamp for TDP-T100 Model TLPLW9 Model TLPLW10
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 26
... supported signals (RGB signals)
This projector supports the following RGB signals. Note, however, that depending on... may show flicker or streaking. Please adjust the projector if this happens.
Resolution 720 x 400 640....00 50.00
800 x 600
■ List of supported signals (Video, S-Video signals)
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 27
... input commands, only ASCII-compliant all-uppercase alphanumeric characters supported. ACK (06h) CR (0Dh) Data ACK (06h) ESC ...Normally ended ...Aborted
If commands are to be sent consecutively, wait for the response from the projector before sending the next command.
● Main Commands
Item Power on...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 28