Toshiba TDP-T95 manual table of contents:
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 1
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 2
...symbol, within an equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated "dangerous voltage" within ...only
MODEL NAME: TDP-T95/TDP-T100
TRADE NAME: DATA PROJECTOR Tested ...if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 3
... DANGEROUS VOLTAGE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL ONLY.
1. Read Owner's Manual
After unpacking ... not look into the lens while the lamp is on. The strong light from the lamp may cause damage to... AND OBSERVE ALL WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THIS OWNER'S MANUAL AND THOSE MARKED ON...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 4
.... In the unlikely event of the lamp rupturing, thoroughly clean the area around the projector and discard ... unit.
16. Damage Requiring Service
Unplug this product from the wall outlet and... not operate normally by following the operating instructions. Adjust only those controls that are covered...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 5
... shock, or other hazards. (Replacement of the lamp only should be made by users.)
POWER SUPPLY .... Do not look into the laser light source of the remote control or direct the laser pointer ..., move it away from the TV or radio. • Moving the projector from a low-temperature room to a high-temperature ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 6
... or used lamps in accordance with local regulations. Following information is only for EU-member states:... from not having followed the descriptions in this Instruction Manual. • Toshiba Corporation accepts no liability ... Serial No. located at the bottom of your projector. Model No. Serial No. Retain...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 7
... CAUTIONS AND INFORMATIONS ...REMOTE CONTROL BATTERIES ...CONTENTS ...2 4 9 9 10 10 11 12 About lamp ...43 Lamp replacement ...44 Lens and main ......Before calling service personnel ...Specifications ...List of general specifications ...Separately sold product ...List of supported signals ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 8
... control receiver ■ (3) CD-ROM ■ (4) Owner's Manual ■ (5) RGB cable (3m)
Note The shape ... inside the projector. Adjusts the projector's horizontal tilt. p.27 Remove to replace lamp. p.44... a reference page with related information. section of the manual. Click on p. See the Help menu for more...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 9
... left-click of a mouse. p.20 Sets the code of remote control to that of the projector.
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ENTER button MENU...the remainder of this manual, buttons are referred to as follows: Selection buttons ⇒ ; ENTER button ⇒
(9) LAMP indicator ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 10
..., SIZE AAA) are used. When operating the remote control from behind the projector, the laser light is reflected on the projecting surface ... projector depending on the shape and material of the projecting surface.
e Replace the battery cover.
(4) COMPUTER 1 IN terminal
(5) (6) (7) (8)
AUDIO (L/R) ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 11
...control receiver is also supported on OS 9 or OS X for the Macintosh). However, please note that Toshiba does ... when placing the unit. Attempting to clean/replace the lamp at a high site by yourself may cause... in injury. • If you wish to mount the projector on the ceiling, be sure to ask your dealer...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 12
• Read the owner's manual of the device you are connecting to the projector. • Some types of computer cannot be used or connected to this projector. Check for an RGB output terminal, supported signal p.50 , etc. • Turn off the power of both devices before ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 13
... p.26 . • When [Key lock] is [On], the operation buttons of the projector do not work p.41 . • When [Password]... while. Then, the projector goes into standby mode.
When cooling lamp During internal ... on. If you are in a hurry, there is no problem with unplugging the power cord in this state. After ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 14
...37 and Lamp power via the Default setting menu p.40 . • This owner's manual assumes ...may be black spots (pixels that do not light) or bright spots (pixels that are constantly lit... signal" will appear. • If a signal not supported by the projector is input, the "Unsupport signal" will appear...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 15
... other than those supported by the projector p.50 , p.51 . • If auto setting fails adjustment, adjust manually with [Position]...projecting the image, the picture will undergo keystone (trapezoidal) distortion. This projector is capable of correcting this keystone distortion. Before correction After ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 16
... switches Full/Thru/Wide in turn.
• Thru display is available ... projector, etc. temporarily, this projector's images and sound can be turned off.
Remote ... the freeze. • Even if an image is frozen on the projector, the pictures are running on the video or other equipment. ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 17
...2 Enter the password using numeric keys of the remote control.
How to add password 1 Set the projector to the operating status or the standby ..., repeat the procedure from step 2 .
How to operate when password is [On]
1 Turn on the power. 2 The lamp lights and the password entry screen appears. 3 ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 18
... panel (main unit side) and remote control.
■ The image adjustment menu
Use ...use the menus
The menu shown below is for operation instructions purposes and might differ from the actual ... . .
• The figure shows displays given for operation instructions purposes. As the display may differ depending...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 19
... [ :Selection] Logo/Blue/None Display icons as function guides On On [Apply: Off Off ]
Icon User logo
Start-up screen Display start-up screen when power is turned on
Display a logo customized by the user for the start-up screen or when there is no input signal. [...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 20
.... (As processed digitally, the image quality is degraded.)
• TOSHIBA is set for [Logo] by factory setting. • If user's logo has ...>
Sets background color when [Center] is selected for the logo [Display style].
Registers a part of the image that is input from computer, ...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 21
...Sets whether to turn on the power when the ON/STANDBY button is pressed (Manual), or when the power cord is plugged in (Auto).... all Password
Press . (The password and user logo are not reset.) Resets all... on the projector for 10 seconds also sets the [Key Lock] to [Off]. (In the latter case, the LAMP...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 22
... at the expiration of its life. • How long it takes before the lamp bursts or the life expires may vary ... Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
■ Immediately replace the lamp when a sign appears on the screen.... with a dealer about getting replacement for: TLPLW9 for TDP-T95 or TLPLW10 for TDP-T100 (sold separately...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 23
... attempt to replace the lamp by yourself. • When replacement is required, be sure to use: TLPLW9 for TDP-T95 ... disappears when you press the button. • Attach the lamp cover correctly so that it is not loose.... mercury. Be careful not to break used lamps, and dispose of them in accordance with local...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 24
...-mounted unit from your projector dealership. Attempting to clean/replace the lamp at a high site ..., or the outside temperature is too high. • Place the projector so that the air intake and exhaust ...) Or (Orange lit or flashing)
⇒ Problem with internal cooling fan. • Unplug the power...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 25
... air intake or air exhaust blocked? p.47 Is the projector turned on? (When [Auto input search] is [Off]) ...? p.27 Is the projection distance within the projector's supported range? Is the projector's screen placement angle ... Lamp for TDP-T95 Replacement Lamp for TDP-T100 Model TLPLW9 Model TLPLW10
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 26
■ List of supported signals (RGB signals)
This projector supports the following RGB signals... may show flicker or streaking. Please adjust the projector if this happens.
Resolution 720 x 400 ...00 50.00
800 x 600
■ List of supported signals (Video, S-Video signals)
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 27
... input commands, only ASCII-compliant all-uppercase alphanumeric characters supported. ACK (06h) CR (0Dh) Data ACK (06h) ESC ...Normally ended ...Aborted
If commands are to be sent consecutively, wait for the response from the projector before sending the next command.
● Main Commands
Item Power on...
- Toshiba TDP-T95 | User Manual - Page 28