RCA CC6151 manual table of contents:
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 1
camcorder user's guide
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 2
To reduce risk of injury, charge only rechargeable batteries recommended by the manufacturer for this camcorder. Other types of batteries may ... and model numbers located on the bottom of the camcorder. Model No: SerialNo:_,, Purchase Date-_ _ Purchased From:
• _ :
CC6151 or CC6251 - , ;._.
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 3
Power Your Camcorder • Use the Adapter... Operation • Assistance ...• Unpack the Camcorder and Accessories Attach the Adapter/Charger
3 3 • Use the Optional... Cord Adapter ...16 • Use the Battery to Power Your Camcorder ...13-15
...4 4 4
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 4
... ...Time Counter ...• Memory-Stop Feature
Focusing • • Auto Focus ...36 Manual Focus ...36-37 38-39
Order Form ...73-75 76-79
Trouble Checks ...Care and Maintenance
• Clean the Camcorder
Create Your Own Title ...47 Recording Recording Recording ......
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 5
...packed with your camcorder. If any are missing or appear damaged, contact your dealer immediately.
Model CC6151 or CC6251 or CC6271 Camcorder*
(*Your camcorder may appear slightly different than the one shown.)
Rechargeable Battery Part No FB1260 or BB700
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 6
_DC In Jack • Connect the other end of the DC cable to the DC in jack on the camcorder as shown above. • Plug the adapter/charger's into an ... used the first time, attach the adapter/charger camcorder. Connect to the
one end of the DC cable
to the DC OUT jack on the ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 7
switch to CAMERA.
_ _ ___
• Switch and Indicator
• The power camcorder =- PAUSE --: viewfinder... (OFF), or play back tapes (VCR). The camcorder automatically turns off if it remains ...-pause. • The position of this switch tells the camcorder whether you want , to record (CAMERA), turn...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 8
Electronic Viewfinder Eyepiece Focus Control
7. Adjust the viewfinder
focus control. __
• Turn the eyepiece focus control to adjust the focus of the viewfinder for your vision.
You can see what you record in the viewf'mder. • Adjust the viewf'mder for a ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 9
9. Select a tape length.
Set the length of the tape you are using so the camcorder can correctly calculate the recording time remaining on the tape. , • Place the AE dial in MAN, and press the MENU dial to display the MENU in the viewfinder. Rotate the dial to select TAPE LENGTH. • ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 10
This places the camcorder AUTO mode.
• Many of the special effects ..., and white balance are automatically controlled by the camcorder.
11. Start and stop recording....mder, and the tally light lights while the camcorder is recording. Press and release the thumb ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 11
...Press PLAY/PAUSE to play back the tape. • Press STOP when you are finished playing back the tape. • Details on viewfinder on pages 60-61. playback are
13. Set the POWER switch to OFF to turn off the camcorder.
The power indicator turns off.
14. Close the lens cover.
(continued on next page) 9
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 12
15. Review camcorder's
VCR 4, Button QUICK REC (Record)" Button DATE/TIME Button (Also COUNTER R/M Button) SP/SLP Button Model CC6271 Only: Color Enhancement Light
-VCR ,, Button
Microphone AE Dial
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 13
... Cassette Compartment
MENU Dial Shoulder Strap Attachment Ring BATT. (Battery) RELEASE Button
Model CC6271 Only: LIGHT OFF.A UTO.ON Switch... Buttons LENS Control
Clock Cell Battery Compartment Handstrap Attach Rechargeable Battery Here Attach Adapter/ Charger's DC Cord Here JLIP Connector (Located ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 14
... it can be used virtually anywhere in the world to power the camcorder or recharge the battery.
To AC 100-240, 50/60 Hz
,19(... the adapter/charger wall outlet. adapter/charger
2. Remove the DC cable from the and camcorder.
Plug the adapter/charger's plug ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 15
Use the Battery
to Power Your Camcorder
The battery must be charged as described on the next page before it can be used the first... 3. Set the POWER switch to CAMERA. The power indicator lights.
If the DC cable is attached to the camcorder, remove it before attaching the battery. Also, install the ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 16
Use the Battery
Hold Battery and Slide
Marks I To AC Wall Outlet ... (Charge) Im REFRESH • Indicator Button Adapter/Charger
Charge the Battery
If the DC cable is attached to the DC OUT jack on the adapter/charger, remove it. 1. Align reference mark on ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 17
Battery Level Indicator
The battery level indicator appears in...POWER switch to OFF to turn off the camcorder before replacing The battery level indicator on the tape....AC outlet. • If the battery pack become too hot, remove it from the charger and let ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 18
... r lights. 6. Set the POWER switch to CAMERA turn on the camcorder. The power indicator on the camcorder lights. to
If the battery or DC cable is attached to the camcorder, remove it.
3. Hold the top of the power connector flush against the camcorder, and ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 19
... Clock Lithium
The clock cell indicator you turn on the camcorder
Insert Object Here to Remove Cell
Clock Cell Compartmen!
Make sure camcorder
is turned off,
and remove any power supply attached to the camcorder. 2. Press release tab of clock cell compartment compartment. 3....
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 20
...your tapes. The clock cell must be installed as shown on the previous page before "you can set the date.
MENU Dial (Rotate or Press In)
1. Set thePOWER switch to CAMERA, and make sure the AE dial is not set to AUTO. 2. Press the MENU dial in to display the main MENU in the viewfinder.
MENU )'MENU ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 21
Set the Date
When MENU MENU
and Time (continued)
starts flashing, the year. press rotate the the
YEAR MONTH DAY TIME DATE/TIME 1998 NOV 18 AM 8:00
dial to select
dial in to set the year. step 5 to set the MONTH and
Repeat DAY. Rotate TIME.
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 22
Select Date, Time, Date and Time, AUTO DATE, or Title You Created to Record On Your Tape
1. Attach a power supply and set POWER switch to CAMERA. The power indicator lights. 2. Make sure the AE dial is not set to AUTO to select any mode except AUTO DATE.
Note: AUTO DATE is selected AE dial is...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 23
... Title Displays
To Record the Date, Time, Date and Time, AUTO DATE, or Title You Created
1. Make sure the camcorder record-pause. 2. Make sure the AE dial is not set to AUTO unless you want to record AUTO DATE. 3. Repeatedly press DATE/TIME to ._ display th_ ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 24
... you select good quality tapes for your camcorder. Use of poor quality tapes or tapes ...head-cleaning system minimizes the need for accessory cleaners or cleaning by a Service Center. This system is activated ...Playback records
and plays back in standard speed ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 25
... and causes excessive wear on the tape and the camcorder's recording or playback heads. Do not ... or exposed tape might j_'and/or camcorder. to moisture. The damage your 3-_"
• When you are finished ... temperatures. Do not leave your camcorder or cassettes in a car or outdoors for an extended period....
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 26
The approximate time remaining on the tape in the camcorder for the tape speed you select is displayed. ... TAPE LENGTH feature of the main MENU before the camcorder can correctly calculate time remaining. /... 18.98 OFF
1. Set the POWER switch to CAMERA, and make sure the AE dial is...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 27
Tape Length Indicator
"--Tape Speed Indicator
Time-Remaining Display in Viewfinder
Press the MENU dial to display the TAPE LENGTH menu.
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 28
...use the special production effects available with your camcorder to add variety to your recordings.
Be aware ... detract from the sound you want to record.
camcorder is level while recording that your scene ...'t "tilted".
Do not bump or tap the camcorder's microphone while recording because this sound...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 29
Use the Viewfinder
to See What You Record
The camcorder's viewfinder is a miniature monitor that displays the picture seen by the ...Viewfinder
For convenient viewing, slide the viewfinder out from the camcorder and rotate it up and down. Eyepiece Focus Control...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 30
AE Dial Special Effect Indicators • AUTO (Full Auto Mode) AUTO LOCK appears briefly when you select AUTO. • MAN (Manual Mode)
 BACK LIT This indicator appears when you select  to make a subject appear brighter that appears too dark because of background lighting....
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 31
...The _ indicator flashes when the POWER switch is set to CAMERA and there is no cassette in the camcorder. • The _ POWER indicator flashes when the ...Details are on page 46. MWB (Manual Indicators) White Balance
The _, indicator appears when the camcorder is recording. The = PAUSE = indicator during...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 32
... dew indicator appear s when excessive moisture (condensation) has entered the camcorder. The camcorder will not operate when this indicator appears. Place the.... Focus Indicators ( _,4 •-*)
This indicator appears when you are adjusting brightness manually using the EXPOSURE menu. Make sure the AE ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 33
...FOCUS menu. ,,4, and ,_,. flash while you adjust manual focus and "A"and ".riflash when you cannot ... indicator appears for a few seconds when you turn on the camcorder and the clock cell is missing or needs to ... lens cover. LENS COVER might flash when the camcorder is used in dark areas -- even if the...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 34
Full Auto Mode
The AE dial lets you select automatic or manual control of several features. The camcorder automatically controls focus, exposure, and ... Auto Mode
Set the POWER
switch to CAMERA.
The power indicator lights and the camcorder enters record-pause. ----PAUSE ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 35
Camera Edit Feature
The camera edit feature allows you to position the tape when the camcorder is in record-pause. Set POWER switch to CAMERA. • Press and hold VCR ... few seconds of a recording. The POWER switch must be set to CAMERA. The camcorder plays back the last few seconds of...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 36
...angle shots just by pressing the zoom buttons on the camcorder. The camcorder automatically focuses when you zoom ...zoom in or out, press one of the zoom buttons on the camcorder. • To move the lens in the telephoto (close-up.... 1. Make sure the POWER switch is set to CAMERA and the AE dial is not set...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 37
... in the ZOOM SPEED menu and press the zoom button lightly.
To Turn Tele Macro
ON or OFF
TELE MACRO OFF
1. Make sure the POWER switch is set to CAMERA and the AE dial is not set to AUTO.
Press the MENU dial in to display the main MENU in the viewfinder.
MENU _,MENU END FOCUS EXPOSURE ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 38
... or Press In)
During auto focus the camcorder in the
You might need to focus manually certain conditions.
focuses on the object located center... The lens must be clean for the camcorder to focus accurately.
Set the POWER switch to CAMERA, and make sure ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 39
... FOCUS menu.
5. Rotaie the MENU dial to highlight MANU (manual) and press the dial in. Jt -*- appears in the viewfinder. The ... the FOCUS menu or set the AE dial to AUTO.
When recording window.
a subject through a
• When recording a...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 40
...white balance is all about. This is achieved by adjusting the way the camcorder "sees" and records the light source ... might want to adjust white balance manually under certain conditions, such as recording ... balance feature. appears in the viewfinder. No
Manual .White Balance
1. Set the POWER switch ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 41
A. Point camcorder at a white, flat object such as a piece of white paper... starts flashing. The MWB indicator flashes while the camcorder is adjusting white balance and stops ...:._-:CLOUD LOGEN
Note: Connecting your camcorder to a color TV monitor may be helpful ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 42
... under normal condito adjust brightness manually when the backtoo dark in comparison with the subject.
The camcorder controls .... No exposure indicator appears in the viewfinder.
You may need to adjust ... on the next page. 1. Set the POWER switch to CAMERA, and make sure the AE dial ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 43
...AE dial to AUTO.
Rotate the MENU dial to highlight MANU (manual) and press the dial in.
• When recording with a bright background or reverse lighting. • When recording with a very dark background or very bright ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 44
... of scenes. The picture gradually appears or disappears. The speed of the fade is controlled by the camcorder.
In or Out
Notes: Press and hold the ... fade feature is turned off.
Press the thumb trigger to start or stop recording. The camcorder fades in or out of the scene.
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 45
Places camcorder in full auto mode. Time and date displays, title, manual focus, manual exposure, and manual white balance will not operate. Use this mode for recording using some of the manual features. Use to capture fast-moving action with less ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 46
Front Light and Back Light
The camcorder adjusts the light automatically under normal conditions. You might need to adjust for ...(up to +06) than the current exposure setting. Release the button to turn off manual
adjust for a "-
place the AE dial in back light (). BACK LIT appears briefly and then...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 47
... that you might need before taking your camcorder to other countries. Consult your dealer for ...Use extra care to avoid damage to your camcorder and accessories when operating them at a beach or pool. ... proper lens cleaning supplies.
Carry your camcorder in a carrying case when traveling. See page 70 ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 48
... your own title -- up to 18 characters. You must install the clock cell battery as shown on page 17 before you can create or store your own title....
a Preset Title or Title You Create
is in recordSOMEONE SPECIAL
Make sure the camcorder
pause and the AE dial is not set to AUTO.
VACATION SUPER ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 49
Your Own Title is in recordwhere you want the character to appear.
Make sure the camcorder
pause and the AE dial is not set to AUTO.
Press the MENU dial in to display the main MENU in the viewfinder.
b'MENU END FOCUS EXPOSURE AUTO AUTO
When the box is highlighted, rotate the ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 50
... in the scene
You can set the self-timer when recording begins.
MENU Dial (Rotate or Press In) Tally Light
To Set the Self Timer 1. Make sure the camcorder is in recordpause and the AE dial is not set to AUTO. 2. Press the MENU dial in to display the main MENU in the viewfinder.
)'MENU END ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 51
...About five seconds before recording begins, the tally light starts flashing faster. When the camcorder starts recording, the tally light stops flashing. 9. EXIT To ... for five minutes. • Select OFF if you donot want the camcorder to delay recording.
Note: To turn off self-timer recording before it ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 52
...in to display the main MENU in the viewfinder.
MENU _'MENU END FOCUS EXPOSURE DA'UE/llME TELE MACRO TAPE LENGTH M.W.B. EED AUTO AUTO NOV 18.98 OFF 130 AUTO FAST
1. Make sure the camcorder
pause and the AE dial is not set to AUTO. 2. Press and hold SP/SLP to select SP. SP appears in the viewfinder.
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 53
...10. Move the subject and repeat step 9 for the desired number of shots.
6. Rotate the MENU dial to highlight the amount of time you want the camcorder to record. • Select 1/4S to record for 1/4 second. • Select 1/2S to record for 1/2 second. ° Select 1S to record for one second. • ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 54
MENU Dial (Rotate or Press In)
Lapse Keep rotating the MENU dial to highlight INT. TIME.
1. Make sure the Camcorder is in recordpause and the AE dial is not set to AUTO. 2. Press and hold SP/SLP to select SP. SP appears in the viewfinder. 3. Press ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 55
... OFF if you do not want the camcorder to delay recording. 7. Press the MENU dial in .... Press the thumb trigger to start recording.
Note: The camcorder recording the selected The tally light flashes speed ...
12. To stop recording, place the camcorder in record-pause, and set the REC TIME ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 56
... can turn the tally light on or off using the second MENU.
Dial (Rotate or Press In)
To Turn the Tally Light
On or Off
1. Make sure the camcorder is in recordpause and the AE dial is not set to A UTO. 2. Press the MENU dial in to display the main MENU in the viewfinder.
MENU • ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 57
...mode in the second MENU to have a demonstration of some of the camcorder's features.
MENU Dial (Rotate or Press ...
On is in record.
Make sure the camcorder
pause and the AE dial is not ... ON or OFF. • Select ON if you want the camcorder to demonstrate some of the recording features. Note:...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 58
... connect a device, such as a home computer, connector on the camcorder.
MENU Dial (Rotate or Press In) JLIP ... Select
1. Make sure the camcorder is in recordpause and the AE dial is not set ... Use the number you select to identify your camcorder if you connect it to a computer using ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 59
... the Shoulder
The camcorder's shoulder strap is designed to let you carry the camcorder from your shoulder and - when you are ready to shoot - bring the camcorder to shooting position in one quick movement.
To Attach the Shoulder
4. Attach the other end of...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 60
... OFFoAUTO • ON switch.
on. Note: When the light is turned on, the camcorder may turn off if the battery's power is low even though the .... Set the light to ON or OFF. to have when the light light come on
the camcorder for the
The light might stay on when using high shutter speeds....
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 61
Model Replace Carefully
the Bulb ... Screwdriver
Place the new bulb assembly into the camcorder by inserting the top first and then ... into place.
Pull on the sides of the bulb assembly and remove it from the camcorder as shown.
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 62
... lock the cassette compartment 3. Set the POWER closed. switch to VCR. lights.
Attach a power supply. Attach the adapter/charger, charged battery, or optional car cord.
Insert a tape. • Slide EJECT up to open the cassette compartment. • Turn the tape ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 63
... the playback picture. Press the MENU dial in to activate manual tracking. Rotate it up or down to move the ...stop-action playback, rotating the MENU dial while in manual tra.ckingmight reduce picture ,'jitter,
(... tracking buttons might have no effect on tapes recorded on other camcorders or VCRs.
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 64
VCR • • Button STOP Button
Set POWER switch to VCR and press STOP. • Press and quickly release the VCR • • button or VCR • • button to rewind or fast-forward the tape.
• For brief searching, press and hold VCR •...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 65
Button VCR < < Button COUNTER R/M Button I_1_ Button ;TOP Button
The time-counter display shows the actual time elapsed when playing back a segment of tape. The memory-stop feature helps locate a certain point on the tape. Turn memory stop on to stop ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 66
Use the Cassette Adapter
The camcorder uses a smaller size cassette, but records in standard VHS format. The cassette adapter allows ...adapter into the VHS VCR like a normal VHS cassette.
Install Cassette Adapter's
1. Remove battery compartment
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 67
Use the Cassette
compartment Make sure
lid until it locks
the c_sette reel area under the adapter is free to turn while the cassette is loading. Note: You should hear a whirring sound while the tape loads. The ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 68
...on the other end of the audio/video cable to the AUDIO jack (located under the small cover) on the back of the camcorder. Attach the yellow plug to the yellow VIDEO jack on the camcorder.
on the TV (or VCR). If your cable does not have white
and yellow PlUgs,...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 69
... "camera mode", consult the VCR owner's manual.) Operate the TV as you normally do to see the ...is Seeing (or Recording)
2. Set the POWER switch to CAMERA.
squeal caused by
Camcorder connected directly to TV: ..."camera mode", consult the VCR owner's manual.) Operate the TV as you normally do to see the...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 70
on a TV Without
To connect your camcorder to a TV without audio/video inputs, you need an optional ...DC OUT, and VIDEO jacks located under the small cover on the back of the camcorder.
Attach one end of the optional RF cable to the OUT TO TV
connector on the ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 71
... lights. 5. Press PLAY/PA USE on the camcorder. • During playback, use the playback features ... on pages 62-63. when
6. Press STOP on the camcorder you are finished.
1. Turn on the TV and tune ... to begin recording. You can watch what the camcorder is seeing (or recording) on the TV screen.
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 72
... sparking creativity and adding to the fun of using your compact VHS camcorder. The following pages have a selection of accessories to help make your memorable moments ... provide protection and utility for your compact VHS camcorder and most accessories. Rugged fabric lined with soft non-...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 73
... recharged with the AC adapter/charger that came with your camcorder.
CPS91 AC Battery Charger
The CPS91 battery chargerplugs directly into an AC outlet and charges the FB 1260, BB700, and FB 120 camcorder batteries. Because the CPS91 operates on 100-240 Volts, 50/60 ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 74
... is used with a coaxial RF cable, such as VH82 or VH90, to connect your camcorder to a standard TV (one ...Cables This six foot audio/video cable can be used to connect the camcorder to a TV
VH90 VH82 (12-...This Y-adapter allows you to connect your camcorder's mono audio cable to a stereo TV or VCR.
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 75
Order Form for Camcorder
Description Super Lightweight Soft Camcorder Shoulder Y-Adapter AC Battery Charger Car Cord Adapter Rechargeable Rechargeable Battery (Extended) Battery (Standard) Strap Tripod
Part No. Price $ 39.95 $ 39.95 $ 12.95 $ ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 76
A complete and correct order will save you days of waiting.
Street: Apt: City: State: Zip:
> • , J •
Please make sure that both sides of this form have been filled out completely.
• Allow 4 weeks for delivery. • All accessories are subject to availability.
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 77
To order accessories,
contact your local Dealer.
If a dealer is not nearby, you can ...this number this order form.
only to place an order for accessory
items listed on
To ...Thomson Consumer Electronics, Inc.) to the following address:
Video Accessories PO Box 8419 Ronks, PA 17573
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 78
.... Before you call or take your camcorder to an Authorized RCA Camcorder Service Center, look below for the type of trouble you are experiencing. Then perform ...
Set the POWER switch to CAMERA or VCR to turn on the camcorder. The power indicator lights. If using battery, it might ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 79
... these conditions. Rotate AE dial to MAN and focus manually. See pages 36-37. Subject is not in ... different distances. Rotate AE dial to MAN and focus manually. See pages 36-37. Lens is smudged, ... 43-44. Rotate AE dial to MAN and adjust exposure manually. See pages 40-41 ...Model CC6271 Only: Turn on ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 80
... Title recordedon tape Dateand/ortime are recordedon tape
Subjectwastoo far from camcorder.
• AE dial might be turned to special effect mode. Rotate the ... then connect power source again. If error number doesnot _disappear from viewf'mder, consult your Authorized RCA Camcorder Service Center.
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 81
...time, completely drain the battery's power and recharge it. Battery run times are measured when the camcorder is recording continuously. You can check your battery by first fully charging it and then aiming the camcorder at a clock and recording the picture of the clock. When the ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 82
...the camcorder's exterior, remove any power source connected to the camcorder and gently wipe it with aclean soft cloth.
Clean ...cleaning solution designed for use on camera lens. Improper cleaning might scratch the lens.
Clean the Camcorder's
You can remove the viewfinder eyepiece for ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 83
... rain or moisture. If any component becomes wet, turn off the power and take the unit to an Authorized RCA Camcorder Service Center. Do not use an adapter/charger or batteries other than the ones specified for the camcorder. Use of the wrong...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 84
General Power requirement: Power consumption: CC6151:5.0 CC6251:5.1 6VDC watts watts 5. I watts Viewfinder Models 6251 and 6271 .55" ...6151 0.5" Black-and-white Camera Section electronic viewfinder
CC6271 (normal): Weight:
CC6271 (light on): 8.0 watts CC6151:1.8 lbs. (800g) ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 85
... free inside U.S.A.) Our toll-free Camcorder operates number
over the phone, and if will be model/ ready
repair or replacement
Please have your camcorder
from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., CST Monday - ....
Include your name, address and model/serial number of your Camcorder. These numbers
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 86
...have your unit's date of purchase and model/serial number ready. The model/serial number information is on the bottom of your camcorder. • A representative will troubleshoot your problem over the phone. If the representative determines that you...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 87
• Take your unit to the Authorized RCA Camcorder Service Center of your choice. • Show ...States: outside
To have your Camcorder repaired by an Authorized RCA Camcorder Service Center: • Check ...your dealer or call 1-800-3361900 for the Authorized RCA Camcorder Sarvice Center nearest you...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 88
...color) control (models CC6251 and CC6271) Cable TV installer note 69 Camcorder,... form 73 Accessory order form 73 Adapter/charger charging battery 14 ... 81 Care and storage battery 15 camcorder 81 cassette 23 Cassette ...'s lens 80 Clean the camcorder's viewfinder Clock cell battery compartment Clock cell ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 89
... menu 18 DCcable 12, 13, 14, 16 DC in jack 4, 12 Demo mode 55 DEMO MODE...RELEASE 43 BACK LIT 28, 43, 44 battery level 15 cassette warning 29 clock ..., 53 LENS COVER 31 MAN 28 manual white balance MWB 39 record time ...balance 39 zoom level 29, 34 Information to user 82 Inserting and removing cassettes INT....
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 90
... 40, 42, 58, 60, 62, 63, 67, 69 Powering your camcorder using adapter/charger 12 using battery 13 using optional car cord adapter Preset title, recording 46 Problem ... 48, 50, 52, 54, 55, 56 MAN indicator 28 Manual exposure 40 Manual white balance 38
Memory stop 63 MENUdial 7, ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 91
... information i Time-lapse indicator 31, 53 Safety precautions, battery 13 Time-lapse recording 52, 53 Safety tab 22... Speeds, recording and playback Sports feature 43 SPORTS indicator 28, 43 22
Unpack camcorder and accessories 3
Status displays 29 STOPbutton 9, 10, 61, 62, 63, 67, 69 Stop-action ...
- RCA CC6151 | User Guide - Page 92
_ THOMSON CONSUMER ELECTRONICS 10330 N Meridian Street Indianapolis, IN 46290
© 1998 Thomson
Trademark(s)@Registered Marca(s) Registrada(s) Printed in Japan